Options

šŸ¾šŸŽ‡KK:H Weekend Event - 12/28/18 Farewell 2018 Welcome to the New Year!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Cchaircc said:
    Everyone talking about Maria calling just made me realize I havenā€™t received a luxe goal in a few months šŸ¤”
    Do you have a lot of undone tasks? I believe Maria Ā gets cranky around 10 undone, and stops calling till you get down to about 12 or so undone tasks. Ā If thatā€™s not the case, you can check FAQs, or send a ticket. Ā Iā€™ll grab the link to the FAQs.
    nice seeing you again! Hope your Holidays have been good.Ā  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Need your advice, dolls!
    I finally have the Bel Air home (almost) fully furnished, but I donā€™t have any of the people/workers...Do you have the people in your home???Ā 
    Plus what if I forget them? Will they starve to death? Will Ray be telling everyone how i kept people in my upstairs spa never letting them leave?
    Haha @KaylaJ, thatā€™s very considerate of you!

@VampireBarbie I only have the stylist in the glam room (bought on a luxe goal) and honestly even with the discount, the price is such a rip-off compared to other tappables like 30-40 k-star pets in various homes.

I do kind of wish I had the makeup artist in the glam room because that b*tch is FIERCE! I never really scroll over to that side of the room so I probably wouldnā€™t see her very often though. Glu must know my innermost feelings for the makeup artist because they placed my wife right there next to her to prevent any temptationĀ  :D

• Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    KKH_Raven said:
    Hey, so Iā€™m just..Ā Iā€™m starting to get really bored by the weekend event gigs .. no storyline, no cool sets and locations, no interactions with characters, no fun twists, no questions we get to answer, no bonus for doing the right thing... I wonder why they stopped making storylines, itā€™s actually just sad šŸ˜”Ā 

We all are, doll. Things have been a bit rocky lately.
    Most of us are holding out for an awesome Valentine's Day event... Fingers crossed!

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasmĀ āœŒšŸ¼
    iOS / add me on facebookĀ 
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @skevans I really hope they bring last yearā€™s spread the love items like they did with the spread the joy ones. I am really looking forward to the next update! I am ready to move on.Ā 

• Options
    edited December 2018
    There are def peaks and valleys, and like the others, Iā€™m hoping for a sensational Valentines Day. Ā Letā€™s make a list. Iā€™d like
    • More diamond jewelry. Ā Casual chokers with a stone or two.
    • Jewelry
    • Ruby and Diamond Baubles
    • White gold tennis bracelet
    • Rose gold tennis bracelets
    • Sparkly eveningwear
    • Shoes
    Ok, Ā I guess I want for our dolls, bling, shoes, and sparkly clothes. Ā  Valentines presents that make our dolls as happy as cherry pie.
    https://youtu.be/dqEh8OBQfmY">
    That wake everyone up?
    Valentines is a little way off. Ā We have an update first, but before that....plans for tomorrow night?
    Edit by koko..holiday fog confuses day, disregardĀ 
    (I have to remember to start the thread for Tuesday)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @kokokokonut Tuesday? Please donā€™t tell me we have an event on Tuesday šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ I was looking forward to a few days of rest before the weekend event!
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Edit by koko..holiday fog had me thinking a day off, disregardĀ 

Well when the weekend is extended due to a holiday, the Weekday event shifts over to Tuesday and is shorter. Ā So I was plannng to put up a thread tomorrow morning, and see what happens. Lol. :D

hmmmm. Well it seemed like a good idea. Lol.Ā 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Having fun playing around with these berry-colored accessories :-)

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited December 2018
    @kokokokonut wouldnā€™t the event start Wednesday? It looks like this one runs through Tuesday night.

so it would just be Wednesday-Thursday? With a smaller amount of points Iā€™d hope? Or would it be Wednesday-Sunday? I canā€™t remember the last time I was around for an extended event (besides Black Friday, but that one just started a day early it didnā€™t change the following week)

Edit: you might have just meant start the new thread Tuesday, if so whoops
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    Last time me we had an extended Weekend, the event ended Monday night, Monday morning I began a thread for the Weekday event running Tuesday, Wednesday through Thursday night.Ā 

I'm doing it the same way this time. I'll start the thread Tomorrow, and we'll wait for our Gl Goddess to fill in the details. šŸ˜Ž
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Rikk hahaha thatā€™s amazing, and I also think that stylist is killing it with style! Do you remember how many K-Stars you got back from the luxe goal? I havenā€™t had one in a long time but Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s because Iā€™m behind on storyline
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    @skevans I really hope they bring last yearā€™s spread the love items like they did with the spread the joy ones. I am really looking forward to the next update! I am ready to move on.Ā 

I agreeee!
    I absolutely loved the items in last years boxes, I wear the half-up hair all the time. The details in the dresses are to die for, and the hearts were a cute touch.

(a reminder...)

Hopefully new items will be added like Glu did for the Christmas boxes this year.

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasmĀ āœŒšŸ¼
    iOS / add me on facebookĀ 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    2 days, 8 hours left on the event so that definitely takes us to a Tuesday night finish. Iā€™m sure the Glu Goddess/God will set us straight on the next event, they always keep us organized šŸ˜
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Ok, that gives me another day. Lol. Ā Luckily, I have till tomorrow morning to figure it out. Ā I will be happy when we are into the new year, and things get back to normal. Ā  Too much company.Ā 

Edit.....ahh looking at my game I counted Sunday, Monday as the 2 days, and Monday night as the extra hours. Ā Thatā€™s where I lost a day. Ā Should have counted Monday Tuesday, Tuesday night. Ā Bah, I still have too much to do. Ā  But iā€™m Glad I finished the event. Now my prob future DIL is going to learn how to stain guard a leather purse, and suede sketchers. Ā 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Does anyone know (roughly) when weā€™ll get the next update? I know itā€™s usually after vip but Christmas kinda messed up the routine. Should be pretty soon though???
  • Options
    @mikaylachimo I am guessing in the beginning of the second week of January.Ā 
  • Options
    HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    edited December 2018
    skevans said:

I agreeee!
    I absolutely loved the items in last years boxes, I wear the half-up hair all the time. The details in the dresses are to die for, and the hearts were a cute touch.

Totally agree, I loved all the girlsā€™ items in the Spread the Love boxes! Ā That was what motivated me to make my first purchase in the game. Ā Glu did a great job with those.
  • Options
    HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    Iā€™m still totally kicking myself for not trying to get that gorgeous long, wavy hair in the VIP giftbox last week. Ā My sense of time was all screwed up due to the holidays and I thought I had more days to go for it. Ā Arghhhhh. Ā *facepalm*
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    All things come back around, if not the exact one, then one you like even better.Ā  and, when you start to debate whether you should go for it, I will try and remind you of this one.Ā  of course, coming from the girl who isn't quiet sure what day it is....... o:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Kalinda did say donething about the update .....how did she phrase it?Ā  Oh yeahĀ  Ā 
    Hereā€™s a quick preview of 9.8 before I go! You can get this hairstyle and dress, as well as these shoes in the next updateĀ  ;)

So I guess we`ll know more after the Nes Year.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Happy new years eve fellow forums dolls its new years eve in my country and tomorrow is 2019 I'm so excited!!
  • Options
    Finished with the event. I will have to admit that I absolutely love this dress! Itā€™s gorgeous. Was it for New Year? No. But at least we have a stunning earnable.Ā 

• Options
    @VampireBarbie I think it was something like 20 k-stars! The whole staff is so expensive šŸ˜©
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Rikk thank you for the info! And definitely, itā€™s crazy!!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Umm, Maria itā€™s NEW YEARā€™S, not April FoolsĀ  :D

Finished with the event. I will have to admit that I absolutely love this dress!Ā 

You are totally selling the look! šŸ’•
  • Options
    Iā€™m really hoping that dress Kalinda is modeling is for kash and maybe even comes in multiple colors, just like it does in the Kendal & Kylie game.... it would seem unfair & cheap to me to have a ā€œbasicā€ kash dress there be worth a bunch of stars here...

I do like it though!! Canā€™t wait for the update!Ā 
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i'm done with this event, lads. first time in 4 years i also get the whole gift box set too.

ā™” doll's name: dolce
    ā™” call me egg tho
    ā™” a+++ / level 99
    ā™” iOS
    ā™” i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool faƧade
  • Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Im really disappointed with this event aswell.. the clothes dont make me think of new years at all. Especially compared to last year. And at first i was excited about the lips but honestly i dont know if im the only one who thinks this but they look really disproportionate. :disappointed:
    Android player from sweden!
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100080197724994
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i've noticed that some features aren't necessarily universal for the dolls. i feel like the new lips match my doll, but only because i chose a certain face and nose shape. the lips with the ring, on the other hand, look out of proportion. eyes are a particular issue for my doll. the brows i chose are too low for a lot of the gift box/sys eyes, so i never end up using them, because they make her look like she's tripping b***s or they look misplaced.
    ā™” doll's name: dolce
    ā™” call me egg tho
    ā™” a+++ / level 99
    ā™” iOS
    ā™” i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool faƧade