Options

🗳️SYS - New Fashion Voting Event Starts 1/18/19 !

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Is it me or does the doll on the right side looks like she could be my doll's long-lost sister *shocker* 😱🙀 like I literally had to do a doublecheck y'all. I had so many memories of my old lost deadgone games. I honestly miss playing two games and having two dolls at the same dang time y'all.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Here my looks 3 through 8 

Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Taking a break from worrying about the voting and decided to style the skirt. Initially I was not loving this Saran Wrap dress but is it cute on my doll and it goes well with a lot of the black tops. These are few of my favourites. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @alice_kkh totally agree with you! This game has become so stressfull, I feel worn out...

Anyways, one player in my Trendsetters group bought tickets from the start so she been no 1 since. I have been no 2, but as no's 3-5 will get the same items, I'm fine either way.

These were my entries 5-8:

I decided to go with just 'glamour', no 'French', as that is what the players are voting for...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I actually really like this skirt!

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @VampireBarbie that is a stunning look!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @kokokokonut I like a clean elegant look. You got my vote!

This was my best score ever:

Edit: and another!

My first three scores were tragic so I'm catching up!
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited January 2019

My last 3 looks I’m delighted they went well I decided to switch up the hairstyles for these looks! 

Also loving the skirt from the SYS it’s so fab! 
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Weird question but in my trendsetters group there is a male in front of me buying tickets, if he gets first place does that mean no one can get the dress in my group? Because that doesn’t seem right 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Is glu being generous or what for giving me a nice fair amount of kstars? Tyvm glu🤗

Hmm...uh this may seem familiar but🤔...and also I dunno if this is your doll @mikaylachimo but I would be so happy to know that I think that I may have voted and possibly spotted an iOS forum doll. If not, then please correct me if I'm wrong but it would be such a cool thing to vote for different platform's dolls.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @Johana ty so much.  I'll be honest,  ever since she saw Fatal Attraction on cable, she's been practicing her Sharon Stone moves.    Ty for your vote. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    My last 4 looks. 
  • Options
    @LindaVB thank you doll! 💕
    she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Here’s the best more casual look I submitted

But my gown looks get more.  I was surprised this did so wrll, a similar look got me 37 points Friday.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    My latest looks. I am not extremely motivated as the no 1 on my trendsetter is literally at 900+ votes. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Só my highest so far has been a 48 and the lowest has been 35. I’ve tried a bit of everything and I see that this theme is all over the place. I saw someone in a bikini have the popular vote 🤦🏼‍♀️
    Anyways I don’t think I’ll finish this event. All I want is the hair from the trendsetters, not a fan of the dress. 
    Also this is the last look I submit, I tried something different to see how it’d do. 

• Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I think I'm going to try the just wear a gown strategy because man, I am SUFFERING here. My average is 38.3

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Hmm...uh this may seem familiar but🤔...and also I dunno if this is your doll @mikaylachimo but I would be so happy to know that I think that I may have voted and possibly spotted an iOS forum doll. If not, then please correct me if I'm wrong but it would be such a cool thing to vote for different platform's dolls.

That’s not me, but that does look like me!! I even considered submitting that coat yesterday. You’re just finding everyone’s long lost sisters in your game I guess @Carol Davida 😂
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

A new girl just showed up on the top of my trendsetters list. I should’ve known it was only a matter of time before someone buys a bunch of tickets 😔 Her score isn’t crazy high yet, but I’m guessing she’ll buy more. Idk maybe she’s just playing catch-up since she started 3 days later than the rest of us. The same exact thing happened to me last time and the doll ended up 2nd place in the end. I don’t know what to do, I hate this event soo much. Should I give up or give her a run for her money?😬

iOS
  • Options
    KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    @alice_kkh it depends on how much you want the trendsetter outfit. I almost got caught up wanting to compete with a doll trying to win the white hair from an earlier trendsetter but they kept buying tickets and i had to decide is it worth it. It wasnt. Have fun and spend if you want to :)
    Android player

• Options
    Thanks for the advice @KimSkkh ! 😊 I love the dress but I would never spend money on this event, I’m hoping maybe I can catch up without extra tickets😊
    iOS
  • Options
    Anybody else getting Amélie vibes from the SYS hair?

I wonder if glu got their inspiration for it from this movie considering it’s a French film?

she/her
    add me here
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @alice_kkh couldn't agree more! lowering the score we need to finish the SYS event does nothing if either way we have to keep submitting looks in order to get the literally only clothing item of the Trendsetters feature.
    makes
    sense

a girl on my Trendsetters list showed up out of nowhere so i do think she's just catching up as well but as of right now i'm thankful no one is having a crazy advantage with a ton of tickets, makes it feel a little more like a fair fight
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I get a little smug satisfaction when I see dolls who buy tickets but whose looks are so bad they aren't getting the votes and I slowly creep up on them. Still 250 points behind but yesterday it was 400 soooo... 

"Trendsetters" 
  • Options

That happened to me last time. I was 300+ points behind but I think she missed a free ticket or two and se didn’t buy more afterwards. She lost in the end only by a few points, I almost felt bad for her, wasting all that money for nothing 😂 It’s about time that they rename this feature

iOS
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    For the people wondering how the pairing works, if we get matched up against each other, etc. I have been running a little experiment as I have two iOS games and I got to vote for my own doll about 10 times for the past 3 looks. Each time I saw myself I was paired up against really basic dolls and I was always the popular vote. Which makes even less sense as to why I’m getting low scores... 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @soundspretty same here, I've caught up to the ticket buyers except one who must have bought more. Also, one of them has now completely changed their hair color, style, and makeup to what I've been using.
    iOS
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here are looks 7-10: 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    judithkkh said:
    @alice_kkh couldn't agree more! lowering the score we need to finish the SYS event does nothing if either way we have to keep submitting looks in order to get the literally only clothing item of the Trendsetters feature.
    makes
    sense

Yep. Literally nothing has changed. I also noticed that the ‘earnable’ sys prizes have gotten so much worse ever since they reduced the points, especially the hairstyles 😂😂 Maybe they should consider creating better items if they don’t think something will be profitable enough instead of switching up the order next time
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.