🗳️SYS - New Voting Event Begins February 1st

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Wow!  Another Show Your Style Event starting soon!  I wonder what the theme is. 

We don't have any hard and firm clues, but let's see if Kalinda & Kim will help us figure it out!

Hmmmm, they're not saying much.  You'd think they'd give us a clue or a hint in this picture of them, but frankly.....I'm not seeing it.
So let's get this thread open so we can really find out what's what.   I can't wait to see the prizes.  Oh sure, I also want to see the theme, but it's the prizes that really get me going.  So, um, if we could get Kim over here.....

Um, could you move it over to the left a little? We're trynna tan here........

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456731

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    If it *is* a tropical theme, it would've been nice to get more shorts added to the closet with the recent update. 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    If it is a tropical theme I will die if I see gowns and Christmas gear 😂😂 the sad thing is what if a bathing suit gets poor votes and the gowns get a lot ....
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I really hope there is a sale again!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    edited January 2019
    One of the pretty dresses everyone wants will probably be the trendsetter prize :(
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    SYS again?? D: 
    I wish they would be just once a month D:
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    They should just come out and do a SYS Ball Gowns.   Everyone will be in bikinis. SMDH :D
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Ball gown should just be the theme every time. Don't even have themes. I'd rather lose wearing gowns than lose trying to follow directions when everyone else isn't. 
    Ya I wish we had an item that we have to style around instead of a theme that you can’t follow because you’ll lose votes if you try
    iOS player!
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Another sys so soon?

iOS
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    SYS again?? D: 
    I love the SYS. It’s something else to work on during the week. 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    SYS again?? D: 
    I’d cry if it’s only just once a month. 🤣
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Ya I wish we had an item that we have to style around instead of a theme that you can’t follow because you’ll lose votes if you try

💯 Agree! Like a simple black dress where it can be dressed up or down. 
    IOS Player 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Kupkakez_ said:
    SYS again?? D: 
    I love the SYS. It’s something else to work on during the week. 
    I would love SYS if they werent that hard to complete :/ 
    Android and iOS people can submit their looks at all hours, its more tricky for us Facebook players (at least to me it is)!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    The problem with SYS is it's so dang long and every point counts. It's so stressful when you get a look back that has lower points because you know that you have to score high on the next two to make up for it. And on top of that you're completing your normal events but feeling so demotivated by the fact that someone has bought tickets on trendsetters and you have to look at something all week that you have no chance of getting. There are two very simple things that would fix this: lower the amount needed for SYS to 1000 and give the top 3 in trendsetters all the prizes. Maybe give #1 an extra bonus of k-stars or something to make it special. 
    And please add a cap to #1... Can you at least try it? And you know see how much people spend and if you dont like it, remove it again. I honestly think more people will spend money if they know for sure they will end up being #1
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    soundspretty said:
    There are two very simple things that would fix this: lower the amount needed for SYS to 1000 and give the top 3 in trendsetters all the prizes. Maybe give #1 an extra bonus of k-stars or something to make it special. 
    This would change everything and make it SO much more enjoyable 
    iOS player!
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I love the new SYS 🤷🏻‍♀️ Yes, the trendsetter can be super stressful like last time. I am wondering if this time the dress will be the first prize? I am hoping they implement our feedback to include all the prizes to top three!
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    If it’s Tropical and I see ballgowns or antlers one more time...😤😂 
    Seriously though, if people actually STICK to a tropical theme, it could be a great SYS. However I have a funny feeling sparkly gowns will be on the cards again...
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I do love the new SYS I may be in the minority but I really enjoy them! Only thing I wish was they were a little shorter and not as difficult for everyone to complete! I also wish that the genuine submissions were recognized more than the big spenders! 
    Am I the only one that thinks tropical theme is a weird choice right now? 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    So they clearly haven't changed the length of the event. Let's see if they've implemented any of our other feedback. I have faith that Glu will eventually listen to us and fix the mess that is Trendsetters!!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Am I the only one that thinks tropical theme is a weird choice right now? 
    It's actually the coldest season in Paris, with snow and all. So yeah, tropical seems kind of inappropriate ahah.  
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Tropical theme should be kept for warmer months it’s freezing and snowing here in Ireland! However it would take my mind off the cold weather 😂
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Tropical theme should be kept for warmer months it’s freezing and snowing here in Ireland! However it would take my mind off the cold weather 😂
    I’m in Jersey (Channel Islands) and it’s freezing here too, although we’ve just got gales and hail...been praying for snow all week but it’s skipped us, as usual 🙈
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I think a tropical theme sounds perfect. Anything to get my mind off of this horrendous cold the east coast is getting right now 🥶 it’s currently 4°F where I’m at!!
    KKHLucy said:
    I think a tropical theme sounds perfect. Anything to get my mind off of this horrendous cold the east coast is getting right now 🥶 it’s currently 4°F where I’m at!!
    I am just watching the news and damn it’s cold in Wisconsin. Stay inside please and be safe! 💖
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    New york too.  I feel bad for my guys.  Out there in the cold going to work, me, warm and toasty in my jammies.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Its -12 degrees F where I’m at! And that’s before windchill, and yesterday was like twice as cold. I would like tropical, just like @KKHLucy said anything to get my mind off the cold.... except I don’t have much for the theme so I’m still hoping against it 😅 but since the update had nothing tropical, I imagine this really was the spoiler 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    It’s -30 in Canada right now and my whole town is shut down because of the snow 😂 all the roads are closed because it’s so bad out
    iOS player!