Options

🗳️SYS - 2/15/19 Fashion Week Runway Theme!

Comments

• Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Got 1st place! It was a pretty tight race for top 3  I only had one extra SYS ticket from last time so I was able to do 28 looks vs 27 looks and happy to say I didn’t buy into any extra tickets this time! This was a fun SYS seems like a lot of us were really successful  loved everyone’s looks!
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Now the fun part, posing with forum friends in the new dress! @mikaylachimo , @webra @LindaVB
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts

does anyone know where the dress on the left is from?
    It is from a VIP Event a few monts ago  :)
    You can check it right here: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5447120/kk-h-weekend-event-9-7-18-new-york-fashion-week-vip-event/p1
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    So happy to get this cute dress!!!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    These were my top 5 voted looks. (I like to keep track, haha). 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Congrats to all who got first! I had no chance with 3 massive ticket buyers, the winner had over 2000 points! 

Here is my doll with @Johana sparkling at fashion week:

iOS
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I got the hair! I was really lucky during this event, because once I reached #1, I stayed there till the very end. The only extra ticket I used was that one leftover from the last event, like I mentioned before, but it really didn't change anything, because I had like 100 votes more than #2 before using it anyway. 

I like the hair on my doll more than I thought I would 😍

But my favourite item is still the dress 💛 And yes, I refuse to style it with these boots 😂 I like them, but not in this combination.

• Options
    missjenimissjeni Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Woohoo! Very excited, never won an SYS before! I will admit, I did give in and have a *mini* bidding war with the doll in 1st-2nd within the last 10 minutes of the event. (I bought 3 tickets, I only really needed 2 now that I look over the scores, but I wanted to be sure!) I was on top for pretty well the entire first half of the week until she bought a bunch of tickets. I caught up somehow, and then realized that despite being fine with not winning the hair at the beginning of the week, I was very not okay with not winning the hair tonight. It grew on me, I guess! Worth it? Probably.
    ♥ Jeni ♥
    KKH Android player
    Level 26 ♥ A Lister
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I am loooooooving the Trendsetters items!

I’m obsessed with the braid. It’s just so pretty.

I had 6 tickets left over from the last event and I ended up submitting three extra looks to pass the doll who kept buying tickets throughout the week whenever I passed her, so if ticket buying wasn’t a thing for Trendsetters I would’ve been first with no extra tickets, fair and square. Turns out I only needed to use one extra ticket to win but I really wanted the braid!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    The hair is actually really cute!! So happy to have won it. 
    Btw I can’t take pics with my FB friends. Everyone is gone!! @KalindaKing 😕
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Ran into these gorgeous girls in Vegas! ✨

@skevans @HollySisk @katiealexandraa
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options

These boots are meant for walking. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I finally won a trendsetters!!! No one in my group bought tickets, which was fantastic because I really wanted the braid! I'm seriously so happy right now!😁 
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    Well, my doll took second in trendsetters. The first place doll bought tickets in the beginning and in the end when I was catching up to her. I would have won the beautiful braid had trensetters been based on average scores rather than total points! The braid reminds me of Mara of Primus from He-man.. warrior braid. 🦹‍♀️ Please change it to average per look Glu, it'd be more fair. People could still buy tickets to boost their score if they get higher votes, but it'd be a true trendsetter that way... or the cap of top 27 looks out of your total.

So, for my new second game... lol which I started a week or two ago, will stay a free game so I keep my 20kstar videos. She was almost fifth, but someone knocked her out last minute! Bummer because the dress is sooo pretty! There was a bunch of ticket buyers & dolls with great looks in her group... she had no chance with her lack of clothes. She didn't get the hair in the SYS either... short by about two looks but I wasn't counting on much for her this time. After the VIP weekend she might be in a better spot. Btw, videos for kstars didn't unlock until level 9 in case anyone wanted to know. I found that interesting. So, here's my doll with her new sister celebrating. 🤓

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    I wanted to put in a request for matching eyebrows with earned hair colors too... I've got a couple hair colors now that don't have matching eyebrows. I just use what's close, but it'd be nice if we could even purchase them in the kloset later if not get them with our hair color.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    edited February 2019
    i love the items but i think they look better separated. (Ofcourse she had to blink, items are too pretty it hurts her eyes)

Edit: my doll feels like Beyoncé with this hair 🐝
  • Options

Bump into @HollySisk on the dancefloor!
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Katinkae said:

Of all my 20 looks only a few scored under 50 votes, and they were all 49.. I´ve been really lucky with the votes this event :smiley:
    I absolutely love this third look!! You look gorgeous ❤️ Where is that outfit from and how do I get it in my throwback collection ? 😅
  • Options
    BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Julliette said:
    Julliette said:
    I think i have a little glich
    one look don’t appear anymore and i don’t think i got the points for the last, i mean it didn t add.
    also when i press on it, it shows the same look for both :(

Yeah... because of this glitch i wont get the hair...great... :((
    You should message in the app (in support section). There was a bug last SYS so I didn't get the hair but they helped and sent the hair a few days later after someone looked into my game 👍
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

🎉 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    No tickets and plenty of long dresses managed to secure me first place in Trendsetters this week! 
    I’m feeling good 😁
  • Options
    alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Heck yeah!  The girl below me had been in first all week after buying 6 tickets off the bat.  After my last look I had caught up to her and was 2 points behind so I decided to teach her a lesson with only 5 minutes left in the event I bought a ticket and submitted one last look! It got so many votes AND I can’t in first place. I didn’t even want the hair, I’m just satisfied with the moment of justice. 

• Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    It was hard and I am so happy the sys event is over 🙌🏼🙈🤗
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I love Fashion Week... but I need sleep lol. This was a stressful SYS
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Some of my looks from the sys event. I won 3rd place at trendsetters. Eh not too shabby I think🤨

And last but not least the styling ah gee the fun part🤗

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Here is my doll with her knock off braid and these lovely ladies @webra @tree @alice_kkh

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Oh man...I got sniped last night while I slept by someone who wasn’t even in the top 5. I’m disappointed because I was in first for almost the whole SYS and it came out of nowhere! I regret making so much of an effort :( At least I didn’t waste any money on it I guess...

I’m never going out of my way or getting excited about a SYS hairstyle again...I’m so sad 
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    @Rikk I'm sorry this happened to you and I feel you as it happened to me once. It also happened to many dolls on the forum and I can understand you're disappointed. But let's not forget KKH is just a game and you should not feel bad about it. I know you put so many efforts on it and you feel like you have done all of this for nothing, but you must keep in mind that this won't change your life. Enjoy the dress, enjoy the boots, enjoy the 20 K-Stars you'll be able to spend today! Don't let SYS ruin your experience of the game.  <3
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Rikk I am so so sorry to hear this, I know how much you wanted that hair and I was really hoping you were going to get it :( 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Oh man...I got sniped last night while I slept by someone who wasn’t even in the top 5. I’m disappointed because I was in first for almost the whole SYS and it came out of nowhere! I regret making so much of an effort :( At least I didn’t waste any money on it I guess...

I’m never going out of my way or getting excited about a SYS hairstyle again...I’m so sad 
    Awwm  I am very sorry this happened.  Sometimes I think the ones who show their intentions early are the better ones.  But when they snipe out of the blue it really hurts.  Everyone is right, it's a game and you have to shake it off and carry on.  But it still hurts.  I'm sorry.  That gif is so sad.  ;( 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary