Options

🎈KK:H Weekend Event 3/8/19 - Party Party Party Weekend!🍾

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I totally agree @Rikk! If the TB boxes get fully updated, I could see myself playing this game long past its "death". There really would be no point to continuing once you have all the items/nothing to earn!
    iOS
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Okay, honestly earnable shoes and dress are gorgeous! I am exited! 
    Now the GBs.... Um NO. Definitely passable. 
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Kollection! I can’t wait! 
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Okay, honestly earnable shoes and dress are gorgeous! I am exited! 
    Now the GBs.... Um NO. Definitely passable. 
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Kollection! I can’t wait! 
    GIIIRL if you get it early would you mind letting me know how much it is? that bundle hair is g o r g e o u s
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Don’t like anything again, and nothing has been going together. :(
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

@mikaylachimo I love me some popcorn studded shoes. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    @judithkkh Yes, I will!! I intend to devour the Kollection tomorrow 😂 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Earnables. I love them! The hair is cute! It is very 90s Spice up your life vibes. The dress, I like it but why with all the pockets ? Without pockets, it would be a sleek and sexy. The shoes are nice, at least black pumps goes with everything. 

Giftboxes. Not loving the hair. I like the paisley pants and top! Can be cute with long straight hair for bohemian style. That handheld clutch is amazing ! I want it!

Kollection. I like the red top and skirt. Yeah. That all. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    I again like the GB items more than the earnables... with the exception of the hair. Wish they were swapped again. I love double buns though & the kloset ones look weird to me... so, excited for the hair.

I love copper but that dress style is weird with that color in the earnable. It reminds me of that country dress I have from a kollection that I never wear because I'm not into that look myself. My doll was wearing the rainbow dress before so she doesn't match. 😁

Too bad the red is separates in the kollection too, I figured it'd be a bundle. I'm not at a point to play in kollections anyway. Saving my kstars for more pets in the next VIP, I finished getting all the businesses last time! Have to practice self control.

Overall, not an exciting weekend of items but looking forward to the earnable hair!
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I’m in love with the earnables and the Kollection! But thank god the gift box is nothing special, it’s a KKG outfit that I never liked that much. I’m crazy about the earnable hair 😻
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    My reaction to this weekend's spoilers: 

Image result for kardashian cringe gif

I don't like anything except for the bundle hair in the kollection. But, as it's in a kollection, I won't be going after it. 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    The only thing I really like is the purse from the GB. Other than that... not a fan of anything unfortunately. However, I will finish the event for to get closer to the trophy. 

Oh, here is my weekly request to get the icons back pleeeease :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I kind of like the earnable hair but not enough to grind all the way through to the end for it. I wish they'd reduce the points needed to finish party events, even with the extra guest they're still so exhausting
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Side note: I just want to reiterate in case the developers are listening — I’m still having fun playing the game, even though it seems that it is being scaled back to be shelved. Please, please add all the remaining items to the throwback boxes/kollections before its final update! 🙂
    Oh no!! Really?? That makes me so sad. I just started playing again and am having so much fun. Boo. 
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    I'm really loving all the new clutches! The more clutches, the better IMO. 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Let's not sing the swan song just Yet. I think there is still plenty of life in the game. 
    <3
    Starting with this weekend! I love the clothes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I love the bag!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I think the bun hairstyle earnable goes better with the gb outfit. If the hairs were swapped it would make sense. I dont like the fact as @LindaVB pointed out that the items are mainly rehashed from k & k game. The fashion use to seem more "original" in the earlier years. There are definitely alot of throwbacks i would looooooovvvveeee to see in my throwback boxes.
    Android player

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Omg.  I just noticed it’s a purple furry purse in the GBs.  Shoot me now.  I’m chasing. And I swear, I put on the pale pink one a couple of days ago, and thought :
    “ I wish we had one of these in purple. “. How can I train this? It’s a useless tease that mocks me.  Smdh

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I think the only things I’m excited about are the earnable hair and GB purse. I love the red outfit from the Kollection but I know with my luck it’ll be too expensive and I’m trying not to spend more real money in the game, so I need to save my stars.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    The Earnable Hair Is A Must 😭😍 The Kollection Nah 😞 I'd Love To See More Soarkles And Bright Colors 😔 thanks @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited March 2019
    I like the stuff, I hate how they're reruns from the K&K game.

The Kollection is too meh for me to spend Kstars. i mean I like the red skirt and top, but I'd most likely get kash, energy, and the shoes that remind me too much of a pair that were in my palette or the Dorothy shoes
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I like the earnable hair and the kollection bundle hair and that’s about it but the bundle hair doesn’t worth 600 stars imo. I hope I will get an item in my free GB just to speed things up with the earnables. I’m in no mood for parties
    iOS
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Parties are so hard using almost a full energy bar, i wish we got a kstar for every party we finish... 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

For references. I would've been fine getting any help but glad I got the purse
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    I love Friday! @judithkkh The Kollection with the star bonus was 680... Esh, so expensive. Bundle was last for me, UGH. But I don’t regret anything, because this hair is absolutely gorgeous! I had an amazing luck with my free box! I got the bag! Feeling blessed. Not chasing anything else. 

• Options
    edited March 2019

I love this top!! I said i wasn’t gonna chase the purse, but I did, luckily I just had to open 1 box!

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Also, i saved this gig for this event (it said “start 1 hour party”, so I figured it was a party) but I didnt get points 🙄
    - Raul r&r party

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

Well i’m goin’ to stay in bed all day and cry, fml... 😂😂😂
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Freakin lmao when I first saw the giftbox items I was like "I'm gonna get the goddamn pants, aren't I?"

And I just opened my free box and got the goddamn pants.
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I got the hair in my gift box. It’s awful, sorry! Not my style at all! I want the bag but not going to chase as I wasted stars on the new Kollection (WHY DO I DO IT?!!) and got energy and the red top.

PLEASE GLU I AM BEGGING YOU PLEASE give me a different SMC or fashion goals. I WANT to buy one but for WEEKS I have just had the three mario eyes rotating every day. 
    iOS player 
    level 69