Options

🎈KK:H Weekend Event 3/8/19 - Party Party Party Weekend!🍾

Comments

• Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I got the hair in my gift box. It’s awful, sorry! Not my style at all! I want the bag but not going to chase as I wasted stars on the new Kollection (WHY DO I DO IT?!!) and got energy and the red top.

PLEASE GLU I AM BEGGING YOU PLEASE give me a different SMC or fashion goals. I WANT to buy one but for WEEKS I have just had the three mario eyes rotating every day. 

iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I got the top in this spot in both games in my free box!! It’s hard to style alone tho so I’m gonna play around with
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I love Friday! @judithkkh The Kollection with the star bonus was 680... Esh, so expensive. Bundle was last for me, UGH. But I don’t regret anything, because this hair is absolutely gorgeous! I had an amazing luck with my free box! I got the bag! Feeling blessed. Not chasing anything else. 

girl i went for it the moment i opened my game, here's to no regrets this weekend & thank you much, you look gorgeous ❤️

i did have to chase the bag a bit but i needed it, it's so cute

glu if you're reading this your girl needs a k-stars sale asap
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got Kash on my free GiftBox... Im crying on the inside!
    I really wanted the top....
     :'(  :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @judithkkh I went to check my game if you got the Kollection and when I saw, I immediately opened the forum 🙌🏻 You look gorgeous! 
  • Options
    dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Got the hair 😁 I wanted the purse but I am fine with the hair too. Anybody knows around when do we get a VIP event?
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I had event points in my free box, so I opened one more and got the purse! Thank god I had a bit more luck this week.

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    ok, I was strong for all of 2 hours.  now I need the kollection.........Thanks @judithkkh I needed that push.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

Only two GB items is a bit disappointing, but none of them was must-haves for me... happy to finally have cleared out this rain coat (?) outfit? 
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    First I accidentally started an 8 hour party which used almost 2 energy bars and then I got EVENT POINTS in my GB. Second weekend in a row. I'm off to sulk
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited March 2019
    I just spent 80 stars on energy. My free box was event points.
    This is not my week 😭
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Got the top in my free box — I’m just happy to get an item to help the event move along :)

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited March 2019
    I am very upset
    mat try opening more once I go on my work break because I neeeed that purse
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    @Rikk I got the top in my game too & styled it with the same skirt! They look so good together. Same shine!
    I only had three items in my palette too! I'm still advocating for all four always. I don't chase because of this trickery.

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Chased the purse but I needed it since I missed all the amazing handheld purses from past events. Had to open 9 boxes, ugh. 

Took a spin on the Street Walker I mean Street Siren Kollection hoping for hair or stars and got this top. It matches this wardrobe skirt perfectly. At least my girl can afford Fendi.

iOS
  • Options
    Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    This. Is my first. Party weekend so I’m not sure of all the rules. I tried to find the party button in my bel air estate it’s no where to be found. Do you have to have a certain amount of furnishings to have a party? Or is there something specific? I am doing one in calabassas at the moment which isn’t so bad but I know bel air would be quicker
  • Options
    @Tazzy21 The button is in the dining room. You'll be able to invite up to 9 guests in the dining room, living room, foyer, patio, and grotto.
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Cant believe my luck this week... only thing I liked from this whole event was this purse, and I got it in my free box! 

btw, im shook to se so many other peoples box
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Third day in a row of winning a dail box partnership dress!  This goddess inspired dress from Kikladhes in Mykonos. I dont have any shoes that match that gold tone on the dress though :( I might change up the styling and submit for SYS.

iOS
  • Options
    Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    @soundspretty thanks so much for the info I was losing my mind
  • Options
    @Tazzy21 No problem! The Bel-Air house feels like a maze
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

I got the pants in my free box and I think they’re really cute!! I’m happy to have gotten an event item. I would like the top but I’m afraid to chase considering how awful the non- weekend event items are in my GB.
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @judithkkh I went to check my game if you got the Kollection and when I saw, I immediately opened the forum 🙌🏻 You look gorgeous! 
    you know me sooo well! as soon as i saw the bundle hair i was like BE MINE, it's beautiful
    and thank you babe!! i did the exact same thing, when i saw you wearing it i was like okay i'm definitely getting it now

happy women's day to all the beautiful girls in the forum 💗 you're all amazing!
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    The cherry on top of a disappointing weekend.

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    you know me sooo well! as soon as i saw the bundle hair i was like BE MINE, it's beautiful
    and thank you babe!! i did the exact same thing, when i saw you wearing it i was like okay i'm definitely getting it now

happy women's day to all the beautiful girls in the forum 💗 you're all amazing!
    We are seriously a dangerous combination 😂 Thank God my trendsetter group is calm, because you would have convinced me to start a bidding war for the hair 😂😂 
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Got energy in my first box and I decided to play the Kollection and I got lucky!! 

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Just spent 120 k-stars for event boxes and got these beauties. Not regretting at all. ♥️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I got 40 k stars for the second week in a row in my free box, so I opened another. Last week I got 40 k stars so I opened another and I got the beautiful dress, this week I got event point  :D 

I should know I couldn't be so lucky! Also my pallet only had 2 items. I usually always have 3-4. Not nice
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda