Options

☘️KK:H Weekend Event 3/15/19 - Happy St. Patrick's Day Let's All Dress in Green!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Top of the Event Thread to ya!
This weekend we celebrate the Wearing of the green!

So hold on to your hats, let's get this started!

Now we don't know what the event will be, but our very own Glu Goddess, the Lovely Kalinda had this to say!
The earnable and gift box prizes for the weekend event will be green for St. Patrick's Day. We also have another Show Your Style event starting this weekend!
And with that our hearts were racing.  What would the prizes be?
How will we earn them?
My own wish for prizes,
a Shamrock Balloon for my Dolls to carry?
Or how about a clapper?
Or a fun Shamrock Headband?

My mind's spilling over with images of Shillelaghs, and corned beef, and cabbage and brew....
Hey Look who just showed up here too!

And while Bartender Joe slings the green beer in the back, up front of the KK:H Midori Bar,
we have none other than Miss Midori 2010....
Kim Kardashian West!  Serving up a Thread Opening with a pop of color!

Hmmmmm, now that the thread's open............Who's up for some begging?

Wait, what?  The thread's not open without a dance? 
Kim?  Are you sure?  well.....ok.

Thread's Open.  Happy St. Patrick's Day.

These are the Dropkick Murphys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-64CaD8GXw&list=PL_5lDzpd32xSqyLWu3Nr3c7C6cgejiHs2
What's Saint Patrick's Day without a Parade? image
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134567

Comments

• Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    So ready for the spoilers!! Bring on the green, I’m hoping for a new handheld drink 💚💚
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    So ready for the spoilers!! Bring on the green, I’m hoping for a new handheld drink 💚💚
    Same! Can’t wait 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    I hope the SYS is not St. Patrick’s Day themed tho 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

I Can’t wait for the spoilers!!!! ☘️ ☘️ 🍀🍀🍀☘️🍀☘️🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Submitting a cute bird for weekend event spoilers:

• Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    KOLLECTION

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    No event icons again 😔
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Oh la la. The earnables are nice! Great dress and earrings ! The hair is nice too, 

GB. That hair is everything ! The dress a bit Joan Collins Dynasty era but glamourous! 

Kollection. Oooohh the lips! Need a closeup on those when someone buy them! 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    2x offers right now!!
  • Options
    katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    The red Kollection dress is cute, but I know I’m going pay K-stars for $25k before I get it. 🙄
    IOS
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I NEED that GB dress, and that hair! Maybe the eyes too? 

Love the earnables!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Love the items!!! Im really behind with my businesses so I’m happy it’s professional gigs!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    That gift box dress is BEAUTIFUL 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    The earnables are absolutely stunning, I love the dress! And I love the GB hair, eyes and hair, but I can’t really chase anything 😭 I might open two or three extra boxes and that’s it, so hopefully I’ll get something.
  • Options
    I’m in love with EVERYTHING 😍 I will spend all of my k-stars to get the GB dress and eyes, I know. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I really like the earnable earrings and dress. The hair makes me want to tuck that strand in. 

Love the color and details of the GB dress. Also like the shoes, and I'd like to see what the eyes look like on my doll. The hair is very cool and I'd like to see it with different colors. Not sure I'll chase anything though.

Red outfit in kollection looks great. I like the color of the dress in the bundle but it is the pee pose and the eyes don't appear to have lashes... ugh. I would also like to see what the lips look like.
  • Options
    AriaAria Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    I love the earnable hair and earrings! The dress is also nice but as others have said, I really miss the event icons ;(. The GB items are beautiful and I really wonder how the kollection lips look like on 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I really hope the items appear in the proper locations in the wardrobe this time. I don't like having event clothes mixed in with the regular wardrobe.
    iOS
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Love the items! But I wish the GB items and earnables were switched because the giftbox items seem more St. Patrick’s Day to me and I can’t afford to go on any crazy chasing. This is my first St. Patrick’s Day event since I restarted my game and I wish I could earn items with more of the traditional green, like the giftbox items 😕
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers, @KalindaKing

I am so sad that there still aren't any event icons! I want to be able to see that these items were from the St. Patrick's Day weekend event! On the other hand, I am happy to see that we are at least celebrating a holiday in the game again; a festive weekend is a good way to start. 

In turns of the items, I am happy that we have wearable themed looks. Although I'm disappointed that the earnables are more KKG leftovers, I don't hate the items. I won't be chasing the giftbox items, although I think the hair is fun!

I don't participate in kollections outside of VIP weekends. I have mixed feelings about this one. I like the red dress and shoes, and I like the green dress for summer. However, facial features in a kollection are always a dissappointment—especially when you can't see them on your doll before paying for them (i.e. the lips). I always use the SMC contour and wish I could add more eyes to my kollection, but I would only do this if I could still have the cheek contour on while I wear different eyes.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Omg im loving everything so much! St Patrick’s day is gonna be awesome this year and the clothing is amazing! Thanks @KalindaKing for the spoilers! 
    Really really wish they would bring the icons back however!! I miss them so much! 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Love the items! But I wish the GB items and earnables were switched because the giftbox items seem more St. Patrick’s Day to me and I can’t afford to go on any crazy chasing. This is my first St. Patrick’s Day event since I restarted my game and I wish I could earn items with more of the traditional green, like the giftbox items 😕
    this 10000 percent!!!! It’s also my first st Patrick’s day in this version of my game, and I would love all the traditional green, (even the cheesy gimicky items, but preferably just nice green stuff). Mint green is barely green to me.... nothing about the earnables says st Patrick’s day to me. So I’m disappointed, but the items are cute though, I do like them. 

However, I LOVE all the giftbox items. They are the PERFECT example of “st Patrick’s day, but make it fashion” if you ask me. I’m hoping I can get the dress and the hair but I don’t think I can afford to open more than a couple boxes. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    The earnables are sooo cute!
    I love the gb hair but I don't know if I will go for it, last weekend's Kollection left me with not even 100 stars so we'll see.
    Thank you for the spoilers Kalinda! 💚💚
  • Options
    I agree @mikaylachimo!  I think the GB dress is actually inspired by the Zuhair Murad dress I posted yesterday, but without the slit! I would love if it was this emerald green color

iOS
  • Options
    The earnables are a recolor of these KKG items. I love the dress!

iOS