Options

☘️KK:H Weekend Event 3/15/19 - Happy St. Patrick's Day Let's All Dress in Green!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Omg omg omg tytyty tytyty  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    got kash inside my freebie, decided to open one more and got the 40 stars back sooo if that's not a sign for me to stop idk what is

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @judithkkh for me kstars always keep me going because the box I just spent kstars to open has now equaled itself out 😂
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @judithkkh for me kstars always keep me going because the box I just spent kstars to open has now equaled itself out 😂
    ..........okay this is a very interesting point and now i want to open a gb 😂
  • Options
    Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    Tazzy21 said:
    LindaVB said:
    Love the items!!! Im really behind with my businesses so I’m happy it’s professional gigs!!
    What activities at your businesses count as “professional gigs”? If I do an excercise class at the gym will that count?  All this time I thought professional gig was just what Simon tells you to do
    Hi Tazzy, I don’t know about the exercise tasks.  I don’t believe doing a shift at any of the kardashian shops count.    I believe the So Chic London might count, I don’t know about the other So Chics.   The other business do count. But...your least energy fastest way to gain points.....3 hour reality shows in Bel Air.   That’s what I’m doing.  ;)
    Thanks for the information. I thought the bel air parties were only for party weekends, woohoo this will be a lot more fun than I thought.

a
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Tazzy21 Make sure you are doing reality shows at Bel Air, not parties! Parties won't count for this weekend.
    iOS
  • Options
    Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @Tazzy21 Make sure you are doing reality shows at Bel Air, not parties! Parties won't count for this weekend.
    Just made that mistake lol, no worries. It was a blowout party haha haha. 
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I opened some boxes and won the hair, makeup, and shoes. I really want the dress but I think I’m going to have to stop myself because I’m basically out of K-Stars.

I spun on the Kollection a couple times and was lucky - I won the K-Stars and the hair. I’m not a fan of the hair but it’s better than kash or energy! I really want those red shoes ughhhhhhh maybe next time the Kollection rolls around I’ll spin again.

It’s strange, I hate winning energy and kash first with Kollections but when you’re lucky enough it’s too scary to spin and spend even more than 30/40 K-Stars for kash or energy 😂

Solution: remove the kash and energy! 😉

(will post pics of everything later)
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Tazzy21 said:
    Tazzy21 said:
    LindaVB said:
    Love the items!!! Im really behind with my businesses so I’m happy it’s professional gigs!!
    What activities at your businesses count as “professional gigs”? If I do an excercise class at the gym will that count?  All this time I thought professional gig was just what Simon tells you to do
    Hi Tazzy, I don’t know about the exercise tasks.  I don’t believe doing a shift at any of the kardashian shops count.    I believe the So Chic London might count, I don’t know about the other So Chics.   The other business do count. But...your least energy fastest way to gain points.....3 hour reality shows in Bel Air.   That’s what I’m doing.  ;)
    Thanks for the information. I thought the bel air parties were only for party weekends, woohoo this will be a lot more fun than I thought.

No no no @Tazzy2.  You didn’t read it right I said 3 hour reality shows in BelAir.    The cameraman stands right outside your house and asks if you want to do one.   Not parties this week!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    @Tazzy21 The three tasks at London SoChic count toward weekend events.  

@AmyT  Welcome back!!!

@KalindaKing. Enjoy your weekend trip!

everyone - thanks for posting pictures of the items in the new Kollection.  It helps to see them on dolls. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Promised myself I wouldn’t buy one more gift box but I’m glad I did! 

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Glu: I LOVE these eyes. Please make more in different colors (silver sparkle would be amazing 😉) ❤️
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I am just stopping to tell you guys that I will not share any of my WE splurges today with you. Maybe tomorrow if I am feeling better. 
    After spending 1250 k-stars, I will be in bed, rethinking my life. @judithkkh I couldn’t stop 😭
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    The eyes are so pretty and I know I’ll probably never use them because I only use the contour but I wanna chase them so bad. I haven’t liked many eye makeup at all lately but the sparkles & the eyelashes get me. And the hair is so different I want it. I shouldn’t risk it tho because I have the dress which is probably the best item imo. Ugh
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    What the heck! Why wasn’t the dress even an option! That’s all I was chasing. I’m so frustrated. I bought stars for nothing. Not even the CHANCE.  Wooooow. 

Starting to learn my lesson about spending real money. This game is a joke. 

• Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    alycat said:
    What the heck! Why wasn’t the dress even an option! That’s all I was chasing. I’m so frustrated. I bought stars for nothing. Not even the CHANCE.  Wooooow. 

Starting to learn my lesson about spending real money. This game is a joke. 

Thats horrible, Im so sorry for you.. Really wish GLU would finally do something about this! 
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @KalindaKing since they are rearranging the items locations next update, can you see if we can get the icons back on those items as well? :)
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    Since seeing everyone in the sparkly GB dress, I might have to try for it another time. 😬

I spent 240 kstars total so far for the shoes, hair, & eyes. I NEEDED the hair & eyes so bad for my love of green!!!!! So glad I have those. I'm only mildly disappointed afterall since spending 240, but see how it could definitely be worse. The eyes are the best! Totally my new go to. And the hair... I'd love in real life.

Took my free box of kash plus 8 boxes... minus 2 boxes of my kstars back... so six extra box choices, but I can now relax the rest of the weekend. Do I dare for the dress? I never chase. I'll have to come up with a preset limit & do it at the end so I don't go crazy.

So, my second game hasn't done well but I won't spend as many kstars there. My free box was the dang ham dress & my purchase one in the same pallet was a kloset bra. Then I tried three more tries and got two event points boxes & the hair. So I may stop there.

Good luck to all of you with your picks! 🍀🍀🍀
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

I found this event to be easier than usual to complete, no particular reason why! 

Remember to drink a lot of water in preparation for St. Patrick’s, dolls! 😋

🌈🍀🌈
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    @KalindaKing since they are rearranging the items locations next update, can you see if we can get the icons back on those items as well? :)

⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧⇧

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

(please!)
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    Also, the extra tappables in the bars/restaurants in Miami, Vegas, & Soho are lovely! Thanks for those...they are cute! That's all I've noticed so far anyway. So I expected Dublin to be all decked out.... but nada. I found that odd. Also the 6 hr task for event points for the weekend was in Montana... why not Dublin? Hmmm... 🧐 I feel like I'm missing something here. 🤔
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    icechic said:
    Also, the extra tappables in the bars/restaurants in Miami, Vegas, & Soho are lovely! Thanks for those...they are cute! That's all I've noticed so far anyway. So I expected Dublin to be all decked out.... but nada. I found that odd. Also the 6 hr task for event points for the weekend was in Montana... why not Dublin? Hmmm... 🧐 I feel like I'm missing something here. 🤔
    Totally!
    I already expect zero effort whatsoever for plot/storyline, and just expect a PATW event with literally no creativity whatsoever every weekend. But not making it Dublin this weekend?
    It’s such a small change that would’ve shown Glu tried even a little bit. 
    Unfortunately, I’ve come to expect literally no effort with plot these days and it sucks. 
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    skevans said:

Goddesses in green gowns! 
    🍀🍀🍀🍀
    @LindaVB  @KaylaJ @haftime
    Ty for including my doll! I love her gonna get drunk rich mansion mom look

Also, I am so behind, I don't even have the earrings yet! But I have been doing some of the offers on my wall getting ready for a VIP weekend!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    I'm sooo inlove with the eyes😍 lol it feels weird to not wear my contour, I wish we could use different type of eyes with the contour

• Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Prisha Dhoopraj I agree completely about the kontour! I would use so many other eyes if I could keep the kontour on the rest of the face.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here