Options

🗳️SYS - 3/31 Street Style Themed Event Starts Sunday!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited March 2019 in KKH General Discussion

Woo Hoo.  That's right another Show Your Style. It starts Sunday, the 31st,  but we just don't know what the theme is yet.

Hmmm, we get a little more each time.  Let's try this again.   So, um Kim, Kalinda......This new picture tells us there's another
SYS starting Sunday.  We'd love to know the theme.

Oh yeah, I'm sure we will, but we were hoping you'd share what it is.   I could have sworn there was a klue around here somewhere. 
But if not, the only thing we can do, is gather the Dolls and Obsess till the Spoilers come.
Is Khloe Here?  She always helps get things done.  Oh Khloe?

Hmmmm, Sugar Rush from Breakfast?  But no,  that's good.  No one can miss you jumping up and down with a hot pink box screaming What's the theme really works for you.  Aren't you getting tired Doll?

We all do Doll.  Last time we guessed it from the picture.  I don't know,  I think it's time for us to just ask Kim to either spill the tea, or open the thread.  Either way.....We win! Oh Kim?

But you will open the thread, right?

And then finally, you start it for us,

You heard here.  Thread's Open.  What do you think the theme is?

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456718

Comments

• Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Ooh, so there is another SYS! I’m excited. Kalinda looks dressed cute & casual in the picture with kim, I can’t wait to know the exact theme! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Looks like something without gowns finally, since Kalinda is in kasual klothes and holding a koffee!
    iOS
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't mind how long SYS lasts. I just don't like having to try really hard to stay in the top 5 of trendsetters if you really want whatever the second item is. And I'm not even bothering with hoping to ever be in the top spot. With my first trendsetters I was able to get to the number one spot, but after that there's always at least person who's clearly buying tickets.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Honestly as much as theSYS events are stressful, I love them! ( except the last one, that was truly awful 😂 )... The styling is always fun and the thread is always bomb! 🙌🏻 #girlpower
  • Options
    julias_kkhjulias_kkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I wish I could be more excited for SYS.

I know others like/love it, and I feel so bad that I'm the Eeyore to everyone else's Tigger. 

But holy moly, in my last SYS/TS, in the last two days my scores dropped by more than 10 points per look. It was so disheartening I didn't even want to finish with the event. 

Plus, I was behind two dolls who each burned through (at least) 3 x 12-pack of tickets in their fight for the hair. Over the course of 7 hours, I watched with morbid wonder as one doll submitted look after look after look until she jumped 900 points. And she lost. 

Anyway, is there any chance that these SYS events could be shortened by a day or two? Six days is just too long. 

• Options
    @julias_kkh you're not alone! Many of us have suggested ways to improve the event. My #1 thing would be shortening it to 4 or 5 days max. I already have a full time job, I don't need to babysit the game all day every day for tickets.
    iOS
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Maybe the theme is Spring Picnic? Spring Brunch? 
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Me preparing for Trendsetter like @thallisa

• Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I have a feeling I’m going to love the #1 trendsetter prize and I already know that I have no chance of getting it because I refuse to buy tickets so yeah I’m super excited about another sys 🙄 oh and I can’t wait to stress about it for a week lol
    iOS
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited March 2019
    My #1 wish still remains adding a cap to the votes
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Hhmmm sneakers a coffee cup and a floral shirt, spring street wear maybe ???
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Hmmm. An April Fool themed maybe? A “wear your most ugly ensemble “ theme?  
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Omg an April fools day theme would be so much fun!! The only time where antlers and a wedding dress make sense 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I love doing sys events but it seems like no matter what the theme is you always get the most points wearing gowns 
    I play on android 
  • Options
    OMG I would LOVE that theme. So much junk I never use would have its time to shine!
    iOS
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I have another outfit planned for April Fools! 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @AliBryant if it is April Fools, then its a good thing you won the mask this week! lol
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited March 2019
    @melissakkh for real 😂

me: i hate SYS, such an exhausting and unfair event!! bring back the old SYS, fix the trendsetters!!
    also me: *prepares herself for a bidding war to get #1 prize*

• Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Also, were changes made to trendsetters yet?

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    The spoilers leaked...
    iOS
  • Options
    TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Waiting for spoilers  :)
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @AliBryant what do you mean? 😮
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    I found them. I'll show you the prizes now! @kaydencekkh and @MollyMonroe had the closest guesses for the theme. It's Street Style, so hopefully no gowns!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Earnable

Shoes, pants, top, hair (in that order)

#VIPKalinda
  • Options
    Trendsetters

#VIPKalinda
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited March 2019
    What are earnables? Top, bottom, hair? shoes as well? 

Edit: Thanks Kalinda! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited March 2019
    I don't really like anything. Are these KKG items?
    iOS