Options

KK:H Weekday Event 4/1/19 - April Fools - Pop Up and Throw Back!

Comments

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I won 40 stars in my gold box so I decided to take another spin and won the boots! 

I find them really interesting and I’m going to comb through old weekend event posts to see if I can find them 😂 these don’t have an icon so maybe they’re not from a weekend event? If anyone knows off the top of their head please let me know! 😊
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Just reached my Gold Box and got these gold box sunglasses!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Lucky golden box!

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
      Day 2 and we're all still standing after April Fools.  Yesterday was the quietest April 1st I remember.  Usually my son gets me, but I guess he's growing up.   I got Stars in Apple's 1st box, cash in the androids.  Ashamed to say I haven't reached the 2nd box yet, but I never finish the weekday events. Although it's nice to have prizes and palettes instead of 20 Stars.  ;)  The thing with my tbs, they are basically things I didn't care for, so I didn't chase. lol.  But in case I do finish, it will be nice to get a prize. Even if it is a buzz cut hairstyle.  lol.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @charlottegold, if they don't have an icon, they are probably from a vip event

edit: I think I found them:

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @yezx omg thank you so much!! I have that dress so it’s nice to have the shoes they were meant for now!! 😍😍
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I couldn’t contain myself and got the second set from the pop up store 😩 I was gonna wait and get the earrings only later, but I kept seeing @VampireBarbie on my friend list sporting this hair and I slowly fell in love with it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Speaking of the devil, my doll and @VampireBarbie 💛 if this was a movie, we probably would be in different cliques 😂
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Daily videos are glitchy this week. The last two days, I can only watch 3 out of 5. The other 2 give "Video Playback Error" and I get no k star.
    iOS
  • Options
    I've seen that a few times before.   It's very aggravating @AliBryant. And each missed video counts against the 5.   :/
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
      Day 2 and we're all still standing after April Fools.  Yesterday was the quietest April 1st I remember.  Usually my son gets me, but I guess he's growing up.   I got Stars in Apple's 1st box, cash in the androids.  Ashamed to say I haven't reached the 2nd box yet, but I never finish the weekday events. Although it's nice to have prizes and palettes instead of 20 Stars.  ;)  The thing with my tbs, they are basically things I didn't care for, so I didn't chase. lol.  But in case I do finish, it will be nice to get a prize. Even if it is a buzz cut hairstyle.  lol. I
    I forgot it was April fools, but thankfully no shenanigans. I've been so stressed because of work lately I probably would have cried lol. 

I always say I'm going to take a break when I have a dumb palette but then I start to feel bad and end up doing it anyway. And then I get mad because I got a dumb prize. I have no self control 

• Options
    I just clean that junk out every week. I have stars to spare though since I pay for gold VIP!
    iOS
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Heres my winnings this week! I’m glad I got some items, although I probably won’t use the shoes ever. Also, my gold box was a garbage palette which makes me sad. BUT i won a new item in my Kollection! They will come in handy this SYS! 

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    Interesting mix of rewards from my VIP quest today! Sunglasses and boots on the left, and dress on the right! I might try the left look in SYS!

iOS
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I couldn’t contain myself and got the second set from the pop up store 😩 I was gonna wait and get the earrings only later, but I kept seeing @VampireBarbie on my friend list sporting this hair and I slowly fell in love with it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Speaking of the devil, my doll and @VampireBarbie 💛 if this was a movie, we probably would be in different cliques 😂
    hahaha omg I love this! You look amazing, definitely worth it 💕🙌
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options

I was hoping for better 😥
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    After doing 3 paid tries and getting all newly added items, my free box was the bundle!! I’ve never gotten the bundle before! This has gotta be the luckiest weekday event I’ve ever had!! I can’t believe it. The bundle items are a little chaotic together imo, but I love them separately. Here’s my styling of the items:

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    @mikaylachimo congrats!! I love how you styled the blazer.

I'm sure most of you did this a long time ago, but I finally earned all the clothes from the gym! 

iOS
  • Options
    yezx said:
    https://instagram.com/kkh.weekend.events

Maybe you can check this profile?
    thanks, our encyclopedia is filled in from 2016, but if you find any with events from 2015 and 2014, that's where we're lacking. Terribly.  2016 is when Photobucket went wonky, um, greedy.  So we switched to postimage.  with postimage, I simply had to change every single pictures addy from ".org"  to ".cc" by hand.  Prior, we were just using photobucket, and those pics are unavailable from the links, so we need new ones. 

But thanks for that link,  it helped fill in the 1st half of 2016. ;)

Now back to our SYS.....almost time for another 33 point entry.  And only the iOS is so stingy.  I think it's the iPhone Snobbery.  My son displays it.  He's iPhone which in his mind is 'far superior' to androids. Dad and I have Androids. lol.  I think it carries over to the voting.  What gets 43 in Android games, gets a 33 in iOS.  But not to worry I'm using my tickets responsibly.  I just want to finish.  lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    These were my picks this week  Cash, Energy, Necklace and then black shoes in my TB box. Im
    just glad I didn’t get cash or energy in my gold box, though I very well could have  🤔
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Options
    yezx said:
    @charlottegold, if they don't have an icon, they are probably from a vip event

edit: I think I found them:

Hiya, that date stamp looks just like the ones from the IG account you linked 2 days ago, but I didn't see them going before 2016.  So did this one from 2015 come from our encyclopedia, or another SM account? I finished the missing 2016 this morning, some things are missing but weren't available. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @kokokokonut that same IG account has a few random from 2014 and 2015 in their stories highlights, but not all because they are so hard to track down
    iOS
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Just reached my free spin on the Trowback Kolection and i finally got the cow print booties <3
    I love them sooo mutch <3

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    So many good hairstyles are coming this weekend and one of them is earnable! I'm dying to get the one from #FASHIONGOALS. 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
     @AliBryant that hair is so cute! I need to buy the gym asap
    iOS
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Love me some hairs ! Thanks Kalinda for the spoilers ! 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    @alice_kkh the hair is from a Kollection I think- The top, pants and shoes are from the gym!
    iOS
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @AliBryant Well then i need to play that kollection asap 😂 but the gym clothes are cute too so I’ll probably buy the gym anyway. i was trying to find reason to buy it for a long time just to own all businesses but I’m not interested in the energy part so I never bought it. Thanks for sharing the pic! 
    iOS
  • Options
    @alice_kkh after you collect all the clothes, it changes to k stars so that's a nice bonus too! It's not much, just 3 stars every 3 weeks, but every bit helps!
    iOS
  • Options
    Don't forget the charitable bonus of getting Maria's niece off the street corner.
  • Options
    judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @alice_kkh after you collect all the clothes, it changes to k stars so that's a nice bonus too! It's not much, just 3 stars every 3 weeks, but every bit helps!
    I've been thinking to buy the gym but im not sure because i dont know if the actions you have to do need energy like the other businesess or not... i also want the sky restaurant but i cant unlock it yet i would like to know wich storyline takes me there😖