Options

KK:H Weekday Event 4/1/19 - April Fools - Pop Up and Throw Back!

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @kokokokonut thanks for the explanation on the pictures. I don't mind mining pictures and helping fix the threads, so let me know if there is anything I can do! Too bad Glu doesn't help us as I am sure they would have record of all the events!
    iOS
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @kokokokonut thanks for the explanation on the pictures. I don't mind mining pictures and helping fix the threads, so let me know if there is anything I can do! Too bad Glu doesn't help us as I am sure they would have record of all the events!
    I would also love be happy to help find pictures if you can show me how! You can send me a message @kokokokonut

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    https://instagram.com/kkh.weekend.events

Maybe you can check this profile?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    OMG @yezx That is perfect. I was already following that page too, LOL.
    iOS
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    So since the items are updated untill March 2017, does that mean the who wore it best items are included? 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Great... Got 30 energy two times in a row and the ugly blue romper in my gold box. 🤣 This week is not for me... 
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    yezx said:
    So since the items are updated untill March 2017, does that mean the who wore it best items are included? 
    I don’t think they are. I was talking to a player earlier today who doesn’t have The Who Wore it Best items and she still doesn’t have a throwback kollection ☹️ I wish!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @AliBryant Looks like you guys already figured it out, but I can confirm the Throwback Kollections now have items from early 2017.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    @mikaylachimo, too bad! I really love those items!

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options

okay now that it is confirmed these items were added, the SECOND i see that hair in my throwback kollection, I am buying all the boxes until I get it!!  I have so much junk though, I am worried I won't see it for years, lol
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options

Wow when I started playing in 2014, i didnt open my game frequently, maybe twice a year. I even got 100 kstars once from Simon because of my “return” but those shoes(!) were the first item i earned, I think I didnt take them till I started playing decent in june 2018 😅 its funny to now see them again 

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    WOOT WOOT!
    Got Kstars on my 2nd Black Box!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    Girl you just inspired my new signature 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    The link @yezx posted is super helpful. Thanks!
    @KalindaKing Please have your team add Who Wore it Best event items to the TB box or sale! 💖

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Well thank you for adding 49 items to the throwback boxes! That'll make sure I will still be able to play for another year. I hope other items from 2017 get added pretty soon too. 

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    ITA @yezx I am happy about TB additions of course, but as you can see this was all primarily casual clothing, and we are missing some amazing gowns and stuff from the remainder of 2017!

I already own most of that Fashion Week stuff because it was offered in last year's Black Friday sale. Mostly from this update I am looking forward to getting all those Valentine's items!
    iOS
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

Throwback pic of my mama 😜 I do favor her. 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie was so excited to join her friends to skate in the Park but quickly realized that she was decidedly underdressed. 

@webra  Dixie  @LindaVB   @jaeann

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

Seeing others get new items and good items really triggered my need to get rid of some of these items... Finally I get a nice pair of well .... lady.. shoes 😬😂

IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• Options
    This dress is beautiful! I am so happy :) 

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    After showing up in casual dress at the Park, Dixie knew she better glam it up for a night at the Rink with some of her friends. 
    @AngelineJ  Dixie  @skevans  @VampireBarbie  

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Love that! ^ Thanks for inviting me 💕
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My black boxes and gold box. Lame picks but im still not over my kollection so it’s ok. At least kash will help with dating this weekend, I’ve been working on buying every kash piece in the wardrobe so I’ve constantly been out lol. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    @KalindaKing will the pop up items go into the wardrobe seperately? When is the next update approximately please?
    Android player

• Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I just went through all of the old weekend events starting in 2016 and oh man... we either need every spot in the palette to be a bundle from now on, or we need the chance to win multiple TB items per week because there are SO 👏 MANY 👏 ITEMS 👏 especially for those of us who started playing again recently.

The previous way the Throwback events were done made way more sense due to the massive amount of TB items. Three or four earnable TB items a week with the option to purchase even more (like how we can now) would be amazing. Or even more TB kloset sales now and then.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    KimSkkh said:
    @KalindaKing will the pop up items go into the wardrobe seperately? When is the next update approximately please?
    The pop up shop items are all separates and in different closets. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Won a hair and it is so gorgeous! 

IOS Player 
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Atrocious gold box. 
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    yezx said:
    Well thank you for adding 49 items to the throwback boxes! That'll make sure I will still be able to play for another year. I hope other items from 2017 get added pretty soon too. 
    There were 49 itens added?? WOW!
    I mean for me i only got 46 new itens because i have 3 itens from the list alredy :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020