Options

KK:H Weekend Event - 4/12/19 - Bullhorn says 5⭐Professional

Comments

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I looooove the earnables, the outfit is cute but wow I love that pastel hair!!!! I’m obsessed and can’t believe it’s earnable.

All of the giftbox items are nice, I like the hair and the dress and don’t dislike the eyes or shoes. With VIP next week, don’t think I’ll be chasing anything though.

I also am obsessed with the pink dress, ponytail hair, and I absolutely love that there’s a ring pop, that’s so cute and fun. 

Im so happy with this weekend!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    OH MY GAWD!!!
    Those earnables are GORGEOUS!!! Love the demin top and skirt and absolutly am in love with the hair <3
    The earnables are ok, i wish the dress was shorter, but i love the scaly perly light blue shoes alot <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    I love the earnables 😍😍😍😍 and that pink dress!!!😍😍 but i have such bad luck with kollections 💔😭
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    The earnable hair is absolutely beautiful 😍😍😍 The outfit is cute too! 

GB stuff is nice, I think I like the dress the most? But I 
    don't really need any of these items, so I probably won't chase. If I don't get anything in my free box, I might open one more, but that's it. 

The kollection is surprising, because I love all the single items, but not the bundle. The hair is a mess and the outfit is nice, but kinda plain? I'll definitely play it, so hopefully the bundle will be last lol
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I love the earnables! That hair is gorgeous. Luckily I dont really like the giftbox items, because I just earned enough stars to buy the freaking jet so I can stop paying for travel lol. My K-stars are tapped.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    Wait...
    The earnable hair on the pic looks like to goes from our hair color, to pink and then purple but on the doll it looks like it goes from our hair color to blonde to blue...
    I like it eather way but i would like to know why the colors are diferent :P 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Wait...
    The earnable hair on the pic looks like to goes from our hair color, to pink and then purple but on the doll it looks like it goes from our hair color to blonde to blue...
    I think it just looks pink because it's against gray in the thumbnail, but it's supposed to be blonde. And it looks bluer on our dolls because it's against blue maybe? I would call it more of a lavender and I bet if you wore something purple it would look more purple.
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Okay... WOW!!! 
    Finally a weekend event worthy of spending k-stars! The earnables are super cute! And that hair!! Damn. I love it when we have a good earnable hair 🙌🏻👏🏻

The GB items I am in LOVE with!!! The dress and the shoes are everything!! I love loose silky dresses ! 💖💖SATC vibez for sure!  The hair is cute. The eyes are okay, I am not crazy about them though. 

The Kollection is so CHIC! Absolutely adore Kim’s look and that pink dress is EVERYTHING! I want it to be Friday already! 😩💖
  • Options
    Wait...
    I think it just looks pink because it's against gray in the thumbnail, but it's supposed to be blonde. And it looks bluer on our dolls because it's against blue maybe? I would call it more of a lavender and I bet if you wore something purple it would look more purple.
    Ohh that makes sence :3
  • Options
    LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Everything is gorgeous 😍 love the earnables 😣 thanks @KalindaKing

let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Are we getting an SYS event this weekend as well? I didn't play the weekday event, so I'm really pumped for this!
    SYS starts Sunday, @kkhofficial announced it on Instagram already. And the water bottle outfit is earnable (along with shoes, as per kalinda!)
    Actually, that IG post that I reposted said the NEXT SYS with the white outfit.  Tech it didn't say when.  ANd you know me,  published or it didn't happen.  ;) 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OMG that is a perfect collection of purples.  I love it all.  Believe it or not, I'm feeling a June Purple on the earner set.  I love it all. Love. Love. Love. Love and did I say I Love it?   oooooooh oooooh  baby.  Purple come to mama.  (I'm sorry,  it's a unconditional reflex when I get all misty eyed looking at all the love purple.  oooh, purrple. ....)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @kokokokonut it’s in the comments!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @kokokokonut someone asked in the comments on that ig post when does the SYS start and the KKH account replied that it starts on Sunday @ 3 PM EST! 😊
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    I love the earnables (especially the hair, OMG)!!!!  
    I really like the gb items, too, but I don't think I will chase...  I will just be happy for any of the items in my free box (hopefully i don't get kash or energy this time)
    Kollection is cool (especially the ring pop, ponytail, and pink dress), but I think I will hold off this time.. 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    I'm a total sucker for food items lol, I might take a couple of spins for that ring pop!
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I loooooove the earnables, thank you so much Glu! I’m going to be away this weekend but 100% will have to grind to finish, that is non negotiable 😂
    I am not a fan of the GB items except for the shoes and dress. I think the dress is a little too simple, honestly, but i would still be happy getting it on a free spin. I don’t like the eye makeup or hair at all. 
    Thank you Glu!!
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Fitness SYS starts Sunday. This was announced days ago.
    iOS
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Will there be spoilers for SYS today?
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @kalindaking, could you maybe post a preview of the ring pop? Im kind of curious about how it looks...

LOVE the earnable items! Cant wait to see them on my doll! Also like the GB items, but since we have a vip coming up, im not gonna chase.
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Yeah, I'll share SYS spoilers today! Don't worry, Koko will start the thread soon  :)

@yezx I think I can find a way to show you another preview of the ring pop!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Haha oh nooooo another edit without my doll in it? 😂

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    PRINCE KOLLECTION

Omg that pink sparkly dress
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    I love it!!

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    That ring pop is sooooo cute <3
  • Options
    @kokokokonut it’s in the comments!
    Ahh. Tysm for this.  Believe me I was just happy that I was here when the post went live I didn’t stick around for comments. So.......You’re a new town crier for us.   We need more dolls with Social Media Post Updates!  Sorry for questioning your details.  You rock.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    The ring pop is adorable!
    iOS
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Super happy with the earnable hair!! So glad it’s not in the gb!! 🥰
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    hey Siri, stream I Want It All by Queen
    skcjchiskmwjxjnc

I seriously love E V E R Y T H I N G !!!!!!

The earnables are to die for. That hair, I mean, *swoons* I’m so happy it’s earnable! Thank you for this glu!!

I love the GiftBox dress and shoes, and the eye makeup is really fun too! Not sure about the hair but I’d have to see it on my doll.

I’m sorry but can we TALK about that KOLLECTION? I am obsessed!!! This may be the first time I can say that I love every single item in there! I must have that ring pop!!! That pink sparkly dress as well...

Is it tomorrow yet!!?!!?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here