Options

❤️KK:H WeekEnd Event 5/3/19 - Love is in the Air this May!

Comments

• Options
    MilliepedeMilliepede Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Man I hate these pants. This is best look I could pull off with it. It seems to pair up nicely with other textured clothing. I tried to create a second look but nothing else in my wardrobe matches these pants lmao

Platform: iOS
    FB | IG
    KK:H on Reddit

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Yeah maybe doing my last comeback in the middle of this event was a mistake... not only does the love guru action totally suck, I now can’t get any konnections with my E+++ ranking.

So here’s the guy I’m sticking with for the weekend: Bort Dellacourt. If that isn’t the greatest name in the game I’m unsure what is! 
    My husband is Bort Bennett. And yes, I only chose him cause of The Simpsons gag.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @KaylaJ lol yes!!! That plus the added factor of the first name last name rhyming... the true name of an A list celebrity! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    AurouraKKHAurouraKKH Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Weekend event 💞
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Finnished the weekend event!!❤️❤️Here’s how I styled the items 💞

• Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    When I pay for all of my dates

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    So are we just not talking about how the 'fancy meal' at Oak is paying out fewer hearts then? 

Now if the wine option isn't there, a one hour date jumps from 13 to 17 energy needed. 

Complete nonsense!!!! Was winegate not enough for you? Don't make me start again.

#FixTheMeal
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @Savagekkh I noticed that weeks ago! 😡 Outrageous!

Android
  • Options
    kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

Does anyone else hate Love Is In The Air events as much as I do?
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    kiki_k said:

Does anyone else hate Love Is In The Air events as much as I do?
    I was just coming to say the same thing!!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @mikaylachimo at least bort is hot 😂 agreed though, it’s very insulting when you’re a low level and nobody wants to konnect with you. 
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I got the lovers dress! It’s really pretty and easy to style, I love it. 

• Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Celebrating cause I got this super pretty lovers hairstyle!

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    I love the dress so much ! It’s my favorite color and I just love the way it looks. Definitely worth tapping for. The earrings are cute too

that’s for amateurs
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I haven’t gotten A N Y T H I N G but one hour dates. I’m furious. With my maxed out husband and others as well, no one will do anything but one hour. This is a joke.
  • Options
    Also, while I’m fired up, I still think it’s extremely punishing to the players who aren’t VIP that our daily boxes have VIP tiles taking up space. I haven’t once had a box with stars in it since VIP began like we used to. Don’t punish us because we can’t afford it. At least use those boxes for normal tiles more than once a week. I’m tired of it. 
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa on the other side of that, check out my boxes. I PAY for VIP bronze and I DONT see tiles. It’s so infuriating. These are just 3 days worth. But every day looks like this. I can’t even collect the silver and gold tiles, and those are the ones I see most. 1 VIP tile per pallet? Something is wrong with that. 

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    So I decided to take a spin at a random kollection, I was hoping for kash because this dating event is leaving me broke 😂 not mad tho 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    MilliepedeMilliepede Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I haven’t gotten A N Y T H I N G but one hour dates. I’m furious. With my maxed out husband and others as well, no one will do anything but one hour. This is a joke.
    Are there actually less hearts given when you do 8 consecutive 1-hour dates as opposed to 1 8-hour date? I never really counted but if that’s the case, it is a bit unfair. If we can choose the time for parties and reality shows, we should be able to choose how long dates go for. 
    Platform: iOS
    FB | IG
    KK:H on Reddit

• Options
    @thelifeofRaeRae Omg well that convinces me to not even bother! I could use the stars daily but I’m not going to feed into a lie.
  • Options

@samaaanthaaa 5/6 chance of getting a partnership tile. And I see 1 a day when I’m paying for it? I’m cancelling my subscription after this month. Glu said “it’s all a chance” but I’ve seen other VIP pallets and theirs are full of tiles. It’s so upsetting. I want to give Glu my businesses because I love the game, but this isn’t fair. It’s not worth the 2 k stars a day 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Um, ok...so this just happened!? 😵😍
    Never before has this happened to me on a Kollection, particularly one where I ADORED the bundle!! 
    This will be my next look for the SYS! 
  • Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I need help, i chose cold feet option in a wedding once and since then none of my girlfriends have ever proposed to me no matter how high the relationship is.
  • Options
    @thelifeofRaeRae I wouldn’t even mind getting them if we actually GOT them too! The clothing is cute that they offer in a lot of partnerships, I would gladly give them $5-$20 a month if that was the case. 
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    WHYYY am I only getting 1 hour dates?? Its impossible to finish this event! Im about to snappppppppp
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    @samaaanthaaa me too! The whole reason I went VIP was for the tiles. And now I haven’t gotten one since I started!! It’s not ok :( 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    first of all, how dare my boyfriend not pay for my 8 multi-thousand dollar dates ?
    Image result for rupaul drag race gif
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited May 2019
    OMG!!
    I just got the purple dress from Lovers 9 :D 
    Its soo pritty <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Just love spending 38 energy on two one-hour dates at Oak, cuz they're the only dates that come up even though I'm married and the wine has disappeared off the menu. 

This event is a joke. I have the almost identical dress. I'm questioning my life choices even playing this game. Stop rigging stuff!

#FixTheMeal 
  • Options
    judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    i finished the event this morning but i thought i was going to reach #1... should i keep dating to reach #1 or should i wait for next month?