Options

KK:H Weekday Event 5/20/19 TBs While We Wait.......

Comments

• Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @soundspretty oh my gosh, that is a beautiful pallet! I will pick the christmas hair, it looks fab!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @soundspretty oh my gosh, that is a beautiful pallet! I will pick the christmas hair, it looks fab!
    I know, I'm so glad I didn't buy it during a TB sale awhile ago. They wanted 200 k-stars for it but I had hope that it would appear in a TB palette one day. Even if I don't get it this time it's nice to know that it's in the current rotation
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If I had a palette like yours I'd take a chance.  I almost just bought a box for 60 Stars and i don't even like any items. but new ones won't come till these are gone.  wtd wtd. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I took a bunch of spins on my palette because I am so tired of seeing the same items every week .The only one I really wanted was that curly high pony so I'm glad I got it! The Valentine's items I had and lost when I switched games so I am pretty pissed they keep popping up since they were earnables and now I just paid whatever stars for the stupid white dress.

I also owned the bundle hair and lost that in transfer :(:(:(

iOS
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I have not gotten Kstars in my TB boxes in weeks now, tragic. Here's to hoping for a good pick and better times next update.

Also, my FB login has logged out again. This usually happens to me with no rhyme or reason but curious if it happens to anyone else like that?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Energy in my second black box :unamused:

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Every time I take a spin on a TB Kollection I swear to myself that this is the last time. This time I mean it.
    Getting undesirable items out of the way? They just keep coming, and with those rigged boxes I haven't had one good item all month.

Definitely the worst item. I have no use for those shoes.
    Android
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Also, my FB login has logged out again. This usually happens to me with no rhyme or reason but curious if it happens to anyone else like that?
    Do you flip back and forth between a game and personal account a lot? I do thru the app, but I found that if I keep my game account logged into the FB website on my mobile browser it doesn't log me out as much. I rarely use the FB site on my phone, only the app, so it's not a problem for me. Whenever I have logout issues I always check this and have found that I'm either logged out on the website or it's connected to my personal. I can't confirm this is the solution, but it's what has worked for me. 
  • Options
    agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    second black box was a success considering how lame the palette was 😂
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Rikk said:
    Playing dress-up while I wait for my energy to recharge. I won these glasses in a box a few weeks ago and they’re so juicy and cute. 😍

I wish we had some more cute statement glasses in the game! I really love these two — one isn’t available for purchase yet, and the other I used to have for my male doll but Violetta would love to wear, too!

I have the ones the male doll is wearing!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    GOOD NEWS: Thanks to your fashion posts, we put the Rafael Dias pop-up shop dresses on sale in the wardrobe just now!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Absolute worst thing you can receive in a gold box in my opinion. 💔😭
  • Options
    THANK YOU @KalindaKing!  I posted about those items specifically before but my post was deleted for some reason, so I am happy they are there.
    iOS
  • Options
    Has anyone on iOS updated?? If so did your Kollection change?? I want to update but I like my Kollection.
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @charlottegold my kollection is the same! but last update mine didn’t change either yet other players’ did, so I’m not sure if yours will or not
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    @charlottegold mine didn’t change either 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    GOOD NEWS: Thanks to your fashion posts, we put the Rafael Dias pop-up shop dresses on sale in the wardrobe just now!
    What are they near? I can’t find them.
  • Options
    They are mixed in with the Korkovs
    iOS
  • Options

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @charlottegold my kollection didn’t change and after the last update it changed twice lol so I think you’re good! 
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @charlottegold it didn't

iOS
  • Options
    I am so buying this dress next VIP!! It goes perfectly with this clutch from a few weeks ago

iOS
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @VampireBarbie @thallisa @elettrahere @alice_kkh thanks so much for letting me know! I think I can go ahead an update then. It’s not even that good of Kollection, I just don’t want to say goodbye to my bundle yet 😂

edit: it didn’t change 😊
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I wanted a clothing item, and I got one! I like these new leather-panel leggings :)

• Options
    Oooh nice pick @Rikk! I love those
    iOS
  • Options

I won the Maria shoes in my throwback Kollection, then I immediately ran into her #twins 😂
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

I won the Maria shoes in my throwback Kollection, then I immediately ran into her #twins 😂
    so *that's* how you butter up Maria to give you a Kstar! lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    @KaylaJ imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, says Maria. Seems fitting for her personality 😂
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There are reports of some posts disappearing, others coming back. If it happens to you make note of it in a subsequent post if you can. Otherwise dm me. :)  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    zepphrius said:

😒

Managed to avoid the singular cash option this time