Options

KK:H WeekDay Event 5/28/19 TB starts Tuesday

Comments

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    With tb kollection you get the same pallet throughout the event, with tb boxes your pallet changes. You could buy a box and wait to choose your free box and have a different pallet, or vice versa, or buy 1 box on 3 different pallets. 
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Decided to open 2 boxes right away and won this large patterned dress & these plain black (but flattering) pants. Surprised to see a hair in my pallete! 

The dress is currently 25 diamonds. So it is cool that you can get it in the boxes with stars. 
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Monica L said:
    Decided to open 2 boxes right away and won this large patterned dress & these plain black (but flattering) pants. Surprised to see a hair in my pallete! 

The dress is currently 25 diamonds. So it is cool that you can get it in the boxes with stars. 
    This is really good to know.  I'm ready to go open boxes! I was afraid it would be the same boxes myTB Kollections have been. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got Kash on my Gold Box T----T

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Everyone: all TB items are available with diamonds up through May 2018.
    I believe that TB gift boxes only go through February 2017 like TB Kollection does. If anyone has proof they got a newer item in the TB gift box, please post the screen shot!
    iOS
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Gold box... PLEASE Glu take daily GB items out of gold boxes !!! So my doll was feeling salty so I made her look as boring as she could get. Just for you Glu !!

• Options
    Congrats on the badge @Rikk! Wow only 61 people through all of Glu's forums is a pretty small group.
    iOS
  • Options
    Actually it looks like our forum is full of comedians! Only one or two people on this list are not from the KKH forum. That Houmy guy is from Glu's Tap Baseball game forum.

iOS
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Dolls, is “given a free hand” a synonym for “let loose”? 🤔
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options

Yes, it basically means do what you want 😁
  • Options
    monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

I have never been around for the tb boxes so I had to try one out for my self, 60 stars is a bit Steep for those shoes, but this box is so much better than any palette I've ever had so it is worth a shot imo! Would be fun to se tb boxes a bit more often 
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @LindaVB I just checked with the team and realized the item selection for Throwback gift boxes (as seen this week) was not updated at the same time as Throwback Kollections. 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @Rikk I love your sense of humour , girl. Okkkcurrrrrrrr
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    Thank you for the update @KalindaKing

If I am not wrong, then that means the TB gift boxes contain items through December 2016.
    iOS
  • Options
    @elettrahere it means you are in control/ in charge or do it your way. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    SugarK said:

Yes, it basically means do what you want 😁
    Thank you!! It was in my exam today and I was thinking about it - glad I chose the correct answer 😄
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH ok Mary! 💕

• Options
    @rikk Okay hennyyyy. 

IOS Player 
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @yezx
    Cash and basic wardrobe garb in boxes kills my soul. I'm not even mad at energy, but cash and basics.... 

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited May 2019

The red color way completes my jumpsuit collection and between that and the hair from this weekend, Charlotte is living her best trophy mom life 😂 #winenotoptional
  • Options
    @charlottegold promoting your billboard , dropping the kids for soccer practice and walking the dog, no wonder you need a glass of vino. 😂 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I like this method of tb boxes more because there are more variety on items and always is the same price for item but can’t see the items it’s risky
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Got this beautiful earrings in my gold box!

Android
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Cash and energy in my black boxes...

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I think it's more that the kollections have terrible odds. I never, ever had a hairstyle in my TB palette before so it's nice to see them in kollections. At the same time, the odds of actually getting one in your kollection with your free box seems to be very slim. On occasion I get an outfit but the default seems to be shoes and accessories. I'm guessing it's how the kollections prioritize those items so that you are spending k-stars to open boxes containing more desirable items. 
  • Options
    ITA @soundspretty the odds are different, when I opened over 80 TB boxes in December, I didn't get much hair, if any? Lots of dresses though, which was nice!
    iOS
  • Options
    I like that they brought tb boxes back just to break the monotony of kollections every week!  I’d love if they could mix it up and surprise us with one or the other each week rather than the same old thing week after week, especially since the weekday events are always 5 star professional now 😁