Options

❤️KK:H WeekEnd Event - 6/7/19 - Pucker Up Because Love Is In The Air!

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    So...what's up with Monstrobull? Can barely get the wine action to appear during a date. It normally is there every date, even if I have to click a couple actions first. Anyone else notice this???
    iOS
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    So...what's up with Monstrobull? Can barely get the wine action to appear during a date. It normally is there every date, even if I have to click a couple actions first. Anyone else notice this???
    Go to Oak. I've been getting the wine action more than usual today. Although I'm sure it probably all random anyway....
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Lucky me! My free box:

I like the dress more than I thought I would. Perfect to wear to a wedding!

Also, first date of the weekend!

Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • Options
    @webra ok I did 2 at Oak just now, and it was there right away for one. Maybe I am just having a bad luck streak. 
    iOS
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Oh my goodness! Thank goodness I didn't do another spin.. it would have been the red daily blouse! Whew!

I wasn't crazy about anything in the giftboxes so I think I'll take my 40 stars for a spin in the Kollection. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Got cash on my free GB

But then decided to take a spin on the kollection and got the drink!! Yaaaay!!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Had a pointless "mandatory" meeting this morning 🙄🙄 so I didn't get a screenshot as I tapped on my way to the meeting room but I got shoes in my free box. Glad that I got an item but also kinda the worst because they match nothing I have 🙄 
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

Got the drink in my first spin! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I've been having the best morning! First Maria offered me 20 stars back on a hairstyle, and then I got the shoes in my free box which got me the next shoe addict achievement and a bunch of stars!

• Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Tried my luck with the kollection and got the drink woo!
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @KitKatBarFly Thank you! 😊 Didn’t mean to be so dramatic. Don’t know what I’m going to do just yet but one thing’s for sure, this game is not what it used to be.
    iOS
  • Options
    LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    So happy  :p tho I legit hate the kash in the boxes :naughty: 
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• Options
    OMG congrats @KKHLucy and @soundspretty! Cool to see so many of us getting the drink on first spin
    iOS
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I've seen so many dolls with beautiful makeup like contour. Is that only available to buy with real money or has it ever been available in events, closet or kollections?
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @dpeters contour kit is only available with real $ via a pop up offer kind of like a fashion goals. It’s $10. 
  • Options
    judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I got 40 kstars on my free gb im thinking of trying to get that drink 😥 i dont know!! 🤯
  • Options
    MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I wasn't going to try the kollection, but with everyone getting the drink on their first spin, I'm tempted to try!
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    I keep getting event points and kash on my GB spins, but I did finally get that Gaga necklace bundle, Versace dress, and drink in the Kollection!

And my attempt at recreating Gaga's Oscars look with the necklace from the bundle: 

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    OMG congrats @KKHLucy and @soundspretty! Cool to see so many of us getting the drink on first spin
    I was pleasantly surprised. I had an angry gif in the wings just in case. 
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Just got the lovers shoes 👠 Ive just started my new parter and he’s already paid for 6 dates <3

• Options
    VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    For anyone who has reached #1 couple, how long does it take? I'm at #21 now and have probably jumped ten spots during this event but when I just do the daily dates to keep my husband from dumping me I never move up. 
    I just want the trophy but I really don't know if it's worth spending all my kash on endless dates..
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @VVV took me months of daily dating with my first husband. Still floating around 50 with my second, because now I only date him on dating weekends or when he's one step away from divorcing me with his super angry face.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We just released a mini update for Android: 9.13.1. It will appear on Google Play shortly. If you were experiencing an issue with videos, please check your game after you get the update and let us know if this helps.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    God. Give us something to grind for. Earnables and GB are trash. I'm sorry. What is this hair even? 

Dating is so tedious, picking off 5 points at a time, with the crap shoot as to how much energy you have to spend. Then Glu changes the meal value and pretends they didn't. Now wine pops up way less often. Like why am I even playing this game anymore?

What is even the point by Glu to force us to grind harder? Are people actually buying energy packs? I feel like you just hate your players at this point. 

The kollection: nice drink, ok dress in the bundle, but very reminiscent of like 7 dresses we already have. The blank swath of uninterrupted color inside the long hair is unforgivable. The sun dress looks like trash in Laker purple and gold. The eyes, who knows? I thought the last kollection I bought had cute sunset eyes, but when I put them on, one looked like it has a sty. Sexy. I asked for a fix. Crickets. 

I only even hate-plucked that kollection because I was like 50/50 that I wanted to quit this game, do why not blow half my stars? Super burnt out on the poor quality, high prices, and resentment that Glu turns the screws on us at every possible point. I'm taking a break and if the anniversary doesnt show us some real love, I'm done. I'm sure Glu representatives everywhere will be cheering that though. 

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Just got the lovers shoes 👠 Ive just started my new parter and he’s already paid for 6 dates <3

Just because he paid for the dates doesn’t mean you have to marry him girl! You can support yourself using cash from weekday event boxes 😂
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @VVV took me months of daily dating with my first husband. Still floating around 50 with my second, because now I only date him on dating weekends or when he's one step away from divorcing me with his super angry face.
    I always wait until my spouse is furious with me, too 😂 It legit stresses me out for some reason to see those angry emoji eyebrows next to her that look like this:
     (disclosure: google image baby)