Options

❤️KK:H WeekEnd Event - 6/7/19 - Pucker Up Because Love Is In The Air!

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Who deleted my post?

We have no freedom of speech here.
    PM to add
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    @RIKK BELLY LAUGH!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Oh my god they need to offer that hair for the anniversary. So many of us couldn't get it!!!
    iOS
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yeah, and to think they used banner girl with those eyes to taunt us!

PM to add
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Oh I didn't even see that lie they tried to perpetrate on the kollection @Naimonster

I was blinded by the heinous electric purple and gold. 

They're really messing with forces they don't understand. The majority of players are still stewing about not getting that hair and eyes that they put on the dang update banner and then made inaccessible to nearly everyone. 

Glu is Savage. 
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Do you think our new cocktail might be a rum punch? 

• Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @Rikk definitely 

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I think it's a rum punch or tequila sunrise!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I like how this update gave us the clear oversized tote bag in the wardrobe and now a small clear bag that’s more stylish. You can pick one based on the occasion!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Thanks for bringing a rum punch for everyone in the class. Lol
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Y’all gave me major fomo! I’m pretty sure 90% of my friends list are holding the drink! I took a spin this morning and got energy. Also got energy in my free box :( but i got the drink on my second spin! 

I am loving the beach vibe! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    The clear purse is empty.........who carries around an empty bag. Glu designers be like:

Um, excuse me, that's FASHION. 
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    someone needs to come and slap my hand this weekend. i got kash in my "gift"box and while I did get the drink on the first spin, I have fomo and need someone to stop me from either taking another spin or opening another gb
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I got the drink on my second spin! Can I say I love the way the hand looks holding drinks like this. It looks so much better imo than than the claw looking grip like on the water bottle for example:

My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @dpeters contour kit is only available with real $ via a pop up offer kind of like a fashion goals. It’s $10. 

Thank you @charlottegold!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    We just released a mini update for Android: 9.13.1. It will appear on Google Play shortly. If you were experiencing an issue with videos, please check your game after you get the update and let us know if this helps.

Thank you Kalinda, it's working for me now
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I must be mental. I didn’t plan on chasing last weekend and got the shoes for free. Didn’t plan on chasing this weekend.. got the shoes for free. The weekend before last I chased like a lunatic and got the dress, hair, and earrings but not the clutch.
    All of that just to say- I wish my good luck would stop being wasted 😩😂
    Also.. it’s nice to complain about regular things instead of new stuff that is so dead obvious and pisses me off. Waiting for Sunday.. 😬🙌
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Stay strong @KaylaJ! We are supposed to have a throwback sale soon, or so I keep hearing 😊 And ask yourself if you really want the gift box items 😊
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @KalindaKing I've just watched my 20 videos. I had issues with Gardenscapes ones (if this info can help) but I've managed to watch them. Hope in the next days they'll work fine
    Android
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Here is how I styled all the earnable items 
    The hair just reminds me of a sweaty ‘get my hair out of my face while I’m running to the ice cream van’ look, but hey at least I’m ready for tomorrow’s sys

• Options
    zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Quick question: what's the difference between the love and lovers achievements and will either suffer because I just forgot I was on a date and only got two hearts? 😭😭
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love the drink glass. The shape is perfect in our hands.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited June 2019
    zepphrius said:
    Quick question: what's the difference between the love and lovers achievements and will either suffer because I just forgot I was on a date and only got two hearts? 😭😭
    Hong on let me check.  The one that gets the gifts isn’t affected, i’ll see what I can find out

Hi. I believe you’ll lose some fans, but aside from not adding points, I don’t think you’ll be penalized further.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Hi! 
    I'm a new player (since April) and I've been giving priority to professional gigs because of the millions storylines waiting in my goals queue. I've been able to keep up with the requirements for the bonus gold star for these gigs, and even if I just match it to the exact number, I can still do a few other gigs before it increases again. 
    But for the bonus gold heart, even though I'm not going on dates, it just keeps increasing non stop without me even seeing it since you have to start a date to see the requirements. The first date I did today, I was at 362/870. I tried to buy a few things in the kloset but it only gave me a tiny amount of gold hearts. I gave up and started the date when I reached 405 because I still needed money for other things. The next date, I chose an NPC instead of my boyfriend, thinking it would maybe be lower… The requirement is now 890! 20 extra points, when clothes and accessories give me only 2 or 3 each…! It feels like I'll never be able to close that gap! Even if I don't date and buy only clothes that give hearts, the requirement is still going to go higher with each level I gain. 
    Did you ever manage to catch up when you were so far behind? What items helped you the most? I was thinking about waiting for the next VIP weekend to buy heart furniture in the hopes that they would give me a higher amount than clothes, but I'm not sure if that's the case………
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • Options
    daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    someone needs to come and slap my hand this weekend. i got kash in my "gift"box and while I did get the drink on the first spin, I have fomo and need someone to stop me from either taking another spin or opening another gb
    I opened another gb for the same reason and got kash 😂😩🙄 #ragrets 

• Options
    daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    Miyuri said:
    Hi! 
    I'm a new player (since April) and I've been giving priority to professional gigs because of the millions storylines waiting in my goals queue. I've been able to keep up with the requirements for the bonus gold star for these gigs, and even if I just match it to the exact number, I can still do a few other gigs before it increases again. 
    But for the bonus gold heart, even though I'm not going on dates, it just keeps increasing non stop without me even seeing it since you have to start a date to see the requirements. The first date I did today, I was at 362/870. I tried to buy a few things in the kloset but it only gave me a tiny amount of gold hearts. I gave up and started the date when I reached 405 because I still needed money for other things. The next date, I chose an NPC instead of my boyfriend, thinking it would maybe be lower… The requirement is now 890! 20 extra points, when clothes and accessories give me only 2 or 3 each…! It feels like I'll never be able to close that gap! Even if I don't date and buy only clothes that give hearts, the requirement is still going to go higher with each level I gain. 
    Did you ever manage to catch up when you were so far behind? What items helped you the most? I was thinking about waiting for the next VIP weekend to buy heart furniture in the hopes that they would give me a higher amount than clothes, but I'm not sure if that's the case………
    That happened to me, and I noticed that when I tried to buy more of the “expensive” stuff, it would only give a few hearts or stars. If you haven’t purchased a lot of the “basic” clothing and accessories in the kloset, a lot of them have an unexpected huge number of stars and hearts and that can help you get caught back up!! 
  • Options
    esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Buying vintage wine for the sixtieth time 🥴