Options

🗳️SYS - 6/23/19 Kimiversary Show Your Style Event!

Comments

• Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Best SYS advice: Invest in  g o w n s

Buy several gowns because you'll get a high score *regardless* of the SYS theme

JK  :#:#:#
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    How have I not seen the beer mug once!!! It's a freaking celebration for goodness sakes!
    I have the beer mug but I’m always afraid to use it in SYS. I worry that voters will think it looks too casual to go with a gown.
  • Options
    thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    @ArtemisxMoon I usually feel the same about the mugs... But I'm not sure it'll matter this time lol. I'll try it with my next dress. 
  • Options
    Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @ArtemisxMoon @thenailaholic I also have it but I always think the same, way too casual for all the gowns, but like u I will try it on my next look. I will post my look and the votes I get with the gown and the mug to see if our theory its correct or not
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    edited June 2019
    How have I not seen the beer mug once!!! It's a freaking celebration for goodness sakes!
    I’m afraid to submit it because even a cocktail dress isn’t classy enough for these voters!! 😡😡😡

I have a beer mug and can submit. My next ticket is 4 hours away, I might be awake then or if you want I can submit tomorrow. Usually have 2 and 8 pm slots in US CST time zone. 
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Monica L I know right? Not even our classiest dress is enough for the voters. What do u want from us????????? 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'm about to submit looks with the beer mug later and the pie in the morning cause I have 0 clue

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    I can submit in two hours, or noon tomorrow CST.  I'm thinking teddy bear too 😂
  • Options
    I’m now voting for the most casual of the two looks. I’m not getting much of the popular vote right, but morally I know I’m doing the right thing. 

iOS Doll 

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think the better our outfit, the more often we're getting tapped for the ‘get this look’ but that’s not a vote. My score of 42 says 42 people liked but didn’t want my stuff. How many bought my monkey instead of voting for it?  Either that, or after the sale it’s harder to get votes because there are more well dressed dolls? Or third point, as brought up by @kaylaj we don’t have a clue.   :). I know I got 2 votes....@rumpelstilchen saw my died purple mermaid dress and voted!  Thanks so much. I owe you a message tomorrow. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Monica L said:
    I’m now voting for the most casual of the two looks. I’m not getting much of the popular vote right, but morally I know I’m doing the right thing. 

So tell you when I wear my robe with my teddy bear and bed head? 
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts

Anyone know where this hairstyle is from?? And the burgundy mini dress? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    @kokokokonut. I hadn't thought about that!  I don't have anything super exclusive, but this is the theory I choose to go with. 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @Smuckies and @Monica L thank you both so much! I watched the voting booth like a hawk but did not see you guys...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    @thenailaholic yes -the robe and bed head would have my vote 

@Silz1217 I think the maroon mini dress is from a storyline where you model with Kendall but you have to bid on the dress in an auction against willow or you can buy it for like 110 stars. If not it looks a lot like that dress which I think I bid up to 20 stars on and lost and then decided against buying because it looks similar to other styles in the kloset. 
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    @LindaVB we can try again! I haven’t unlocked anything so I could unlock it before the event ends. Just let me know when you are around. My next ticket is 3-4 hours, which is the middle of the night for me so maybe tomorrow?
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Yaaaaaaas!!
  • Options
    @KaylaJ the pie screams party to me so I’ll definitely vote for you!! 😂😂🥧
  • Options
    @charlottegold I don’t have the hair or the eyes but I’m submitting the same look and hoping for 47 🤞🏽
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    edited June 2019
    That makes sense, everyone, about the beer mug.. I hadn't thought about that... I'm leaning more towards cocktail dresses in submissions and voting.. something cute for a celebration party.. @LindaVB are you up? I can submit the red wine glass right now (Android)
    I'll check back here before I submit... If not, I'll let you know when I'll submit it tomorrow
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    Ok. I'm going to submit my look for now and go to bed.. I will save the wine for tomorrow.
    Addicted

• Options
    Here's my last for tonight. 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Are you iOS or Android? @thenailaholic.. either way, that look is HOT!
    Addicted

• Options
    @luvs2gruuv. Thanks!  I hated that suit in black but have it in four colors I love now!  I'm on iOs btw. Submitting in about 5 minutes then sleepy time
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @luvs2gruuv thank you for thinking of me but I’m an iOS player and will only see iOS players in the voting booth. Thank you so much though!
    @Monica L you are too kind, tomorrow is fine - what suits you best doll - just tag me!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Me: I mean, it matches? *shrugs*

My highest score so far

Also my next look and my doll imitating how I'll be submitting it

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Yaaaaaaas!!
    I got 48 and I found that exciting and my bad I used the wrong handheld 🤷🏽‍♀️

iOS Doll 

• Options
    Oh! Ok @LindaVB.. for some reason I was thinking you were Android.. oh well.. I'll still post tomorrow when I'm going in with the red wine for any Androids that want to look for me. :)
    Addicted

• Options
    @Monica L congratulations! Such an honor to see someone using my look as inspiration! 😊😊
  • Options
    lilcyberangellilcyberangel Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Not sure if this was mentioned on another discussion, but if you buy several tickets and they don’t get all used up, do they roll over to the next sys event?

i haven’t used any of my diamonds but they roll over so was just curious if the tickets did the same?