Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• Options
    ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Took a spin and got the purse!

Android
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I got the earrings on my first spinĀ šŸ˜‚Ā might do one more seeing all the lucky kollections but I really only like the bundle so Iā€™m a bit iffy about doing more spins than that. Maybe if it comes back during vip.

iOS
  • Options
    CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I canā€™t believe my luck! Iā€™m so disappointed with this box in general though. ā˜ŗļø
  • Options
    ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Mini rant warning:
    I went a little overboard. When did I get so spendy? My free box was 50 energy. I bought a 2nd one hoping for the boots and got 40 K-Stars, so I bought another since it was kinda like a "free" box. I got blue dye, which I was happy about but still annoyed I missed the boots. Went a used up the energy and came back to buy some more cuz, why not and I got 50 energy, AGAIN! Bought two more and got the purse and hair, which I'll settle for. I was happy to see all the gb items ended up in my palette that time tho, which is pretty rare for me. Now I've got 39 K-Stars left. Just enough for one roll on the Kollection! Maybe I'll treat myself to some nice boots during the VIP event. Lord knows I tried hard for these. On the bright side, maybe I'll actually finish and get the pigtails. I almost have the shoes!
    iOS daily player ā€¢Ā Doll: MadisonĀ šŸ¦‹šŸ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I love this crazy updo! Itā€™s very Dr. Seuss meets a 1960s flight attendant.Ā 

• Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @Rikk very Glamazonian Airway! Turbulence! You shake everything.Ā 

IOS PlayerĀ 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @Rikk Condragulations!! You are the winner of this week flower power runway.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Rikk Condragulations!! You are the winner of this week flower power runway.Ā 
    ā€œ@trashleykkh on the runway, you were no shrinking violet. Now is your time to blossom. Condragulations!ā€
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Yay! I wanted the boots or dress, and got the boots! Was going to open one more, but Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t!Ā 

Monkey likes them too šŸ’
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Had to try after seeing a lot of people getting the bundle or kstars on their first spin.. Iā€™m taking a long nap
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Me: Oh my gosh, look at all these gorgeous dolls getting the bundle on first or second spin! This is it! The Kollection Gods have changed and are smiling down on us! It's my time! I'm gonna take a spin. The bundle is mine!!

Also me: Nope

I quite like the blue dress - not crazy about the hair.

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me!Ā 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Iā€™m happy with my picks!!! šŸ˜
  • Options
    flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited June 2019
    My first box = boots, boots, bootsĀ 

Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Forgot to screenshot but I got the purse šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:Ā https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksĀ šŸ§ššŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœØšŸ’ž
  • Options
    lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    edited June 2019

The worst palette ever :( no dress no bag
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Why do I even get my hopes up? I havenā€™t gotten an item in my free GB since Aprilā€™s VIP event lol. And that was the first item I got since I started playing again.Ā 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Got the dress on my free box!! Very happyĀ 

iOS player since July 2014Ā 
  • Options
    vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I have very bad luck I never win what I want
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I LOVE sll the flower princess. Ā And with dye.....we could be a freaking multicolor garden! Ā I Love that dress. Ā I bought way too many GBs. I was not that conscious of all the dye and kept hitting those. Ā And event points. But I really don;t mind Relity weekends. Ā Its dating I hate. Ā 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Got the bundle first, I was quite surprised lol!

For anyone wondering what it looks like dyed:

• Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Ahhh I'm going camping this weekend so I won't be able to play! Guess I'll have to grind while I'm "packing"šŸ˜‚
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Iā€™m happy so many of you got the bundle as the first prize, or second, anyway you got it quick. But dont you think if everyone is going to mention this, Glu will change the odds? Kollections are already rigged and this wont help.Ā 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    yezx said:
    Iā€™m happy so many of you got the bundle as the first prize, or second, anyway you got it quick. But dont you think if everyone is going to mention this, Glu will change the odds? Kollections are already rigged and this wont help.Ā 
    Iā€™m not so sure the odds are that great. I would think Glu would want those that do win the bundle first to post so that we all think we have a good chance.

I really wanted the bundle, so I kept going - knowing Iā€™d probably get it last.

My order was Kash, earrings, energy, hair, Kstars, purse, dress, bundle.

iOS.Ā  A+++Ā  Ā Since 2015
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Got the purse on my free GB! Then I took a spin on the kollection and got kstars so I took another and got kash, decided to take one more and got the blue dress. I'm stopping there lol need to save for VIP and I always get the bundle lastĀ 

Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @ValerieGray Everyone knows you can leave packing to the last minuteĀ  :D
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Iā€™m having good luck ( even though it might not seem like it) because I really didnā€™t like any of the GB items so I wanted dye and :But now the real question isĀ Should i or shouldnā€™t IĀ 
  • Options
    zigziggy1288zigziggy1288 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I got the blue dye (bummer) in my box and spun for the flower dress and got the cash and kstars. I will probably keep spinning until the end of the week and then I need to save for vip of course.