KK:H Weekend Event - 8/2/19 - 5⭐Professional for our Kalindaversary!

Comments

• katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    managed to get the bundle on my first spin, then 80 kstars, then the short dress. i want those shoes and the hair color so badly, i may actually bother to finish this kollection. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Senior Member Registered Users 2,703 Posts

for the past 2 months, I have gotten like 2 gift box items without chasing. Needless to say my lack of luck continues when I opened my first box and it was energy. Luckily I didn't go further cause it would've been energy in my 2nd box. I really liked all the items this wk esp the purse so I decided OK, I'll try again. Good news Kstars, but I didn't open another box and of course the 2nd choice was the purse. I told myself "Ok stupid, you can't just half-ass it" and decided I'd open 3 boxes if needed and cry after. Luckily the 1st box was again Kstars and the 2nd was the purse!

I really like the shoes as well, but I feel like I shouldn't push it. Here is my doll with her new LV knockoff and her knockoff gb hair

pardon my missing hand
    Find me on GameCenter: KaylaJ67
    How about FB? facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669

IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,232 Posts
    @jaeann 😂😂

iOS
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 441 Posts

love how this hair is giving me major shakira vibes 💃🏻
  • SugarKSugarK Senior Member Registered Users 1,704 Posts
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,232 Posts

Oh, no! Our love fern, it’s dead!! 💔😂

iOS
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 441 Posts

got the bundle on my second spin!!💗 want the hair color too so i’ll probably gonna spin again.
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    should I bite the bullet and try to get the bundle on this kollection or go for the hair color in the new one ??? I just want to make sure I have enough k stars for the next vip event!

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,062 Posts
    @agrcic go for the bundle!! All of the pieces look amazing and it’s a sure thing 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    @agrcic go for the bundle!! All of the pieces look amazing and it’s a sure thing 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,313 Posts
    @agrcic we have a vip event next weekend, just saying 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @yezx that’s why I’m so torn 😭 I have enough for the one spin if I get the bundle but I also have been waitingfor this kollection to come back for months!
  • SisSnappedLikeThanosSisSnappedLikeThanos Registered Users, Member 1,069 Posts

feelin' like Cinderella, only these shoes are staying and so is he <3

I offer the following heartfelt sentiment..... YOU CAN ALL SUCK IT
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Idk what all the chokers and shoes are all over the place and I certainly don't know that much about programming or how they make the game, but maybe they use a "scarf base" to make certain chokers, cuz all the scarfs and furs seem to be misc. and there are other chokers in the misc. too. The brown tights-shoes might have been originally made using a "tights base" similar to all the tights they have in the misc. section as well. That still doesn't explain everything, like why the black tights shoes aren't misc, but 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 4,928 Posts
    And the fishnet stockings are in the boots kloset. Glu, get it together!
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,295 Posts
    The necklace is in the misc section glu what is going on........ there’s so much jewelry in the misc section, we need a whole kloset makeover update.

we need things organized in the right place and separate sections so it’s easier to find things: like a gown section, jumpsuit, and hand held section etc 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 25,590 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @agrcic.  If you don’t get the bundle, you get 120 stars back. So it’s a wash. If after you get the 120 stars, you don’t have enough for the bundle, you haven’t lost anything, and next time this kollection pops up it will be just bundle.
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    & I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜
    #KalindasCallsMadeMoreSense

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,585 Posts
    @agrcic gotta go for the bundle, it’s a win win and you can always earn kstars back quickly during VIP!
    @agrcic at least, when the Kollection comes back, you’ll be able to get it for sure 😊
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,585 Posts
    @agrcic you can totally earn the stars back during VIP, I’d finish it 😂
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh New Member Registered Users 830 Posts

The chocker is def my favorite out of the earnable items. But I do love the dress and hair also💙
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 571 Posts
    This Kalindaversary must be magical bc I just finished an event for the first time😂

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,256 Posts
    Yay congrats @ValerieGray!
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 571 Posts
    Well there goes my joy😭

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Waited a while before finally taking a chance on the Kollection. Wasn't sure what I was gonna end up with, but I got the wig and I couldn't be happier. It's so cute, might be a new favorite hair!

• RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,256 Posts
    Ooh I love it on you @ThreePartMagic!