🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 8'9/19 - VIP Means Shop Shop Shop!

Comments

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    And actually... The white outfit should have stayed as FG and the pink one should be in the GB. Would be easier to realise the white FG to those who didn’t get it and those who did get it in the early update shouldn’t have the FG now since they own those items already. If that makes sense... Now Glu is apparently going to award them with free stuff while the rest of us will have to spend more than 500 stars just for chasing the white outfit. Right... And by the way... 500 stars cost more than £9.99 🤔 😌 But then again... It’s Glu we are talking about so... 😭💔
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    This game gets worser everyday. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    So. They get to keep the white outfit and the pink outfit + the lip colour for free (or at least for the price of the FG they originally purchased)
    Ridiculous.
    Just switch it and make the pink outfit the GB item. We would spend much more on the game this way.
    They knew what they were buying when they bought the white outfit. 
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Or just give everybody the pink outfit. That would be fair.
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    TOTALLY agree with everyone saying they could just switch the GB and FG outfits.. When people bought the white outfit they bought it because they wanted the white outfit. They did NOT buy the pink outfit so I really don’t understand why they’re getting the pink outfit as well
    iOS platform
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Wait I'm confused...they get the white outfit, the pink FG, and the lips for free? And 120 k-stars. If so, how is that fair???
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Completely forgot it was a VIP for a second. Was looking through the spoilers all "we gonna be grinding through reality shows this weekend", but that was last weekend... That's where my head's at! 😂😂😂 

Glad I've been saving up and having some self-control when it comes to Maria's offers, but sad to see all my stars go down the drain so fast -- I just made it back up to a comfortable 500! Hopefully the lips look good on me... that determines how far I'll go. I like the gb stuff, but idk whether I'll chase anything. I'm just too nervous about my odds and what I'll end up getting 😅
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited August 2019
    They’re gonna come back like “they only get the entire outfit and lip color not the extra stars!!! that’s fair!!!!” 🙄
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    That’s what @eggsandbananas is saying like the fg for iOS is the android gb like they aren’t getting anything for free it’s not that big of a deal like this is so stupid 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @cntarr, no. you are misunderstanding the situation.
    iOS
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    They get the white outfit plus the pink fg outfit plus the lip colour PLUS they get to spend their stars for VIP on whatever they want other than gift boxes!  Really brilliant solution Glu 👏🙄
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @AliBryant oh can you please private message me and explain what’s happening 
    So the lucky few who got to see and buy this, who could afford to do so, get more and more. Letting the lucky off with more instead of just literally switching them back like no one has an issue with. We’re literally asking for nothing from you unless you give the lucky, privileged players extra things. That’s not greedy of any of us, Glu, that’s greedy of you at this point.
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    So does everyone save up their stars between each vip event and only spend them during the vip event? Cause I just spend them when I get them. I guess I need to strategize better. 
    @SugarK PREACH!! I already canceled my Gold VIP this week and they won't get my $ for this FG. I'm back to being a free player and watching this game circle the drain. I've been a major advocate for pay to play for years on this game, and I'm just over it and this company's lack of logic and customer service.
    iOS
    @ashleydianem yes, that's the best strategy since you get extra items for spending them that way! VIP events are roughly every 4 weeks.
    iOS
    @AliBryant @SugarK I canceled this week too, only bronze but still, I’m so over it. It’s sad really. 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I might actually cancel my vip as well. I also noticed that non vips get better daily boxes... With cash, energy, dyes and stars while here is me only getting partnerships in my pallets. 😭 Plus as much as I love pink... I will not get this FG. Since Glu want to treat their customers “Equally”. Lmao 
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    So what Glu is saying is that there were TWO glitches ... the first glitch released the fashion goals and the second glitch switched the fashion goals (pink) for a weekend event box (white).... l m a o how inconvenient for them. but even if that’s the case, it STILL makes the most sense to switch the outfits. 
  • CatherineK_KHCatherineK_KH Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    These are some of the items I plan on getting
    Hi my name is Catherine 
    ios player 
    new to the game 
    could really use some tips
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @SugarK you just said the most reasonable thing ever
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    @CatherineK_KH nice choices! I will be getting three new pets (polar bear, reindeer, giraffe) plus furnishing the ice club so I can get more gigs there. Gotta work for my stars now!
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @CatherineK_KHbthe black and white zigzag shorts and white miniskirt go with everything 😊
  • maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    Came here to say that I also cancelled my gold vip and won’t be purchasing this weeks fg or any others going forward. Glu is a constant disappointment and I’m done rewarding them for bad decision-making ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  make 👏🏻 your 👏🏻 customers 👏🏻 happy 👏🏻
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    edited August 2019
    hey glu, the pink outfit would look better with the lip color than the white outfit... why don’t you just switch them... just the sensible option here...