๐Ÿ›๏ธKK:H Weekend Event 8'9/19 - VIP Means Shop Shop Shop!

191011121315Next

Comments

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I worked my a$$ off this weekend! I started with 350, bought the fashiongoal and got 60. So I had 410. Earned 90 the same day by grinding and voting๐Ÿ˜ฌ. And these last 2 days I earned 100 by doing gigs and more voting๐Ÿ˜ฌ
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013๐Ÿ’– C2015๐Ÿ’™ C2020๐Ÿ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    @Chelsea123 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ the most Iโ€™ve ever earned is 120 over the course of 3 days !!!!!!!ย 
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Finally finished! I got the top and jeans and the two dresses

... and also a new face (brows/lips)

• LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    so in obsessed with the #fashiongoals!! I'm honestly happy to have won the gb dress and hair ๐Ÿ˜ everything was so gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜Œ looking forward to the next update ๐Ÿ‘€
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android playerย 
    my name is lauren

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I love my new face! It was fun giving Charlotte a makeover. Iโ€™m still agonizing over the lips though ๐Ÿ˜‚ the original ones are just so good!ย 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Iโ€™ve been a bit busy this weekend so I havenโ€™t posted anything until tonight, but I LOVED this weekendโ€™s event! I was lucky enough to get the dress in my free box, and chased the rest of the items the next day. I was shocked how much I liked the lip color, especially on my glitter lips! The giftbox hair is also incredibly high quality, Iโ€™m wowed every time I look at it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Aside from chasing, I also bought two pets from the bel air grotto, the tortoise and the crane! Walking around with this HUGE tortoise is hilarious tbh, I love him. I also bought the lime green skirt from the closet, and a new lip color (pictured with tortoise) ๐Ÿ˜Š overall a very successful weekend, even though I didnโ€™t finish the event until literally 10 minutes before it ended because I was indecisive and waiting for Maria to call (which she didnโ€™t...) ๐Ÿ˜…

The earnable lips iโ€™m unsure how I feel about on my doll. I really love the ombrรฉ, especially in matte it looks so velvety, but I think they just look slightly off center on my dolls face shape, a bit too far to the left. I like my usual glitter lips better, but maybe Iโ€™ll use these occasionally.ย 

platform: iOS ๐Ÿ’žย message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @mikaylachimo I actually bought the pose with the tortoise in the photo booth because I love him so much ๐Ÿ˜‚ It is so much fun to strut all over the world with that massive cutie. Heโ€™s delightful!

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

@mikaylachimo Iย bought the turtle this weekend too! I love walking him ๐Ÿ˜‚ I wish mine walked behind me like yours does. Mine blocks my cute shoes! Howโ€™d you get him back there?
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @thelifeofRaeRae there is a button in the Kloset and if you tap it itโ€™ll move the position of your petsย 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Abbeymae ohhhh my GOD you just changed my entire life. How did I never know that???? thank you!ย 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I know. ย  @Abbeymae just changed mine as well @thelifeofRaeRae. ย  I wonder what other tips Abbeymae ย gas up her sleeves. ย More please! ย I just know tapping and dressing. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut @thelifeofRaeRae
    Iโ€™m definitely the second one......
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Rikk @thelifeofRaeRae omg I love seeing everyone and their giant turtles!!!! Beautiful. & Rae Iโ€™m glad my post introduced you to this lifechanging feature of pets walking behind you ๐Ÿ˜‚ no more covering outfits & stepping on shoes!ย 
    platform: iOS ๐Ÿ’žย message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I had never noticed that button either! Thank you @Abbeymae for the solution and @thelifeofRaeRae and @mikaylachimo for your posts that led to this revelation! :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I also can't believe this button was available. It always annoyed me that I couldn't see one shoe in the Kloset when I had a pet. Thank you @Abbeymae for sharing!
    iOS.ย  A+++ย  ย Since 2015