Options

📺KK:H Weekend Event - 9/20 /19 Keep The Cameras Rolling!

14567810Next

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @MarianiPoizen 775 kstars doll. I rarely play kollection but wanted the mic so badly though. I actually spent an embarrassing amount of money on this game lol. Oh gosh I'm such an addict hah 😆

@luvs2gruuv yes ofc doll.🙂 I just styled the top from the pants separately. The kollection is rigged asf though since I won the mic as the last prize.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) âž¡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    @Carol Davida cool.. could you submit that with a look this week (depending on what the theme is)? I was able to find the pants this last time, but didn't find the top.. I'm obsessed! Lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv sure thing doll🙂. I'll make sure to tag you when I submit a look with that top on doll 😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) âž¡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Day 3 of getting less than 3 partnership tiles on daily boxes. I’m not going to stop sharing this until they fix this problem. When will you notice Glu?

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can you please try to help?

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! ♡
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Carol Davida thanks it’ll have to wait until I can save up some more 😃
    I play on iOS