🗳️ SYS -10/10/19 - Theme: Gorgeously Gothic 🍷

Comments

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    nubcake said:
    I wonder if how the dress will look dyed black... my real tattoos are all black and I'm not really into coloured ones :p
    I have a black one and a colored one!

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Hi everyone! Wow.. it’s been a while since I’ve been on here, but glad to be back 😊 this SYS sounds amazing to me! I can finally get some use out of my lip ring!! Haha ◡̈ 

I am pretty bummed right now because everything I won during last weeks SYS and VIP are gone!!! I lost that ice cream cone 😩😩 I also lost the VIP items I purchased. I guess they disappeared when I updated my game 😢 glu said there’s nothing they can do about it. I even used real money 🙃 Hopefully this weekend goes better! It’s nice to be back! 
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    @elettrahere very cool 😁 ngl part of the reason I get mine in black is so they match everything 🤣
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I completed the perks achievement that gives you 50 k-stars this morning, and even if I said that I won't use my k-stars until Black Friday, I had to buy this hat and this top for Stefani! She is ready to serve 😈

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Hey dolls, I know this is a bit random but if I buy something from the k star offers will I lose my 20 free videos? 
    @sheridan yes any purchase including the VIP free trial will drop you to 5 videos a day 
    @nubcake no way I really didn’t think it would! What a shame they have some free trials you can cancel at any time 😢
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I love the items this SYS! Like others I wish the tattoos were separate I’d never take them off my doll! I’m probably going for looks like this. I’ve only had a quick go putting things together but I’m quite looking forward to this it’s my kinda style 😃

I play on iOS
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Please send feedback!! I have no idea what I’m doing! I never had a goth phase. I’m not sure about the black dress with white lace but I kept reading on here that lace was an element. Permission to disagree with no hard feelings. 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @sheridan I could be wrong but I think u can buy offers without losing kstars! Can anyone confirm? 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @thallisa all your looks are great! I would vote for them in a heartbeat!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @ashleydianem here are the ones I like best: 1, 4, 5, 6, and 9. You might benefit from using some chokers and a different hairstyle as well! Good luck 😊

Love that last look @MarianiPoizen
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Thinking of this as look 1 what do you all think??
  • SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I need some advice. I like these type of necklaces on their own but not styled with any of the dresses or tops. Has anyone a favourite item to style them with? 

Android player, add me here
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I really like the theme and background for this week. I’m also liking the earnables & T$, but wish the tattoos were separate like others have previously mentioned. I’m already expecting my scores to be lower since almost everyone will be dressed in black and votes may be more split with so many great/similar looks in the voting booth. Guess I’ll just need to wait and see.
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Got this fashiongoal AGAIN so I bought It, now I never have to see it again. But what do you guys think, can I use it for this event?
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    @Abbeymae I would try some darker makeup or a longer lacy dress, gothic style is more than just wearing black imo
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @VampireBarbie Her whole look is da bomb omfg

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I tried to make a bunch of gothic gown/romantic looks and a bunch of casual/punk goth looks that remind me more of the earnables, because I felt like voting could go either way... What do we think? I really have no idea with this theme. With my usual rose gold hair, glitter lips, and nars eyes I felt like maybe the least goth doll to ever exist 😂 so I used my ash blonde and a few other hair colors and the purple nars lips (which I love and may use every look), but I’m still not sure about the whole thing

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @mikaylachimo Your 15th look is my favorite! I wish I had those lips too 😔

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    These are my faves @mikaylachimo! I think you’re going to do great in this SYS 😊

jhabs said:
    @sheridan I could be wrong but I think u can buy offers without losing kstars! Can anyone confirm? 
    I thought it was a whole separate thing because it’s not a purchase within kkh technically so I thought it didn’t affect them but obvs don’t wanna risk it!

can anyone confirm pls?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @sheridan any in-game transaction including free vip trial, takes away the videos.

Offers are separate and should not affect.
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    @sheridan any in-game transaction including free vip trial, takes away the videos.

Offers are separate and should not affect.
    Thank you!
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts

@Tarabella08 you’re wearing the VIP items in my game! I hope it’s just a temporary glitch and they come back to you because LOOK AT YOU IN THEM 🖤
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍