edited October 2019

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @JasmineKKH thanks! 
    Android
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Msjagger68 wow girl so stunning you're truly a melanin queen :love: loving all of your looks :love:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    @Naimonster I think that’s really nice of you to have not used your last ticket ^^ first place doll doesn’t know how lucky she is haha 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited October 2019
    So SYS is ended for 14 hours and this girl somehow just passed me on ts, no complains, cause I collected my prized, but how does it work?
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    btw I finished SYS for the fisrt time and can't be any happier
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Rikk I think you asked not long ago what the lowest possible score in SYS is. I saw people share finished looks with 8 and 9 points in one of the FB groups I am in!
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @Rikk I think you asked not long ago what the lowest possible score in SYS is. I saw people share finished looks with 8 and 9 points in one of the FB groups I am in!
    Oh wow! Thank you for noticing that because I’ve been curious! Now that’s a rough score 😊
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Different week, same story. I was bumped out of 1st during the last 20 minutes of the event... huuuuhhhhhh! Here’s the lowest and highest/fave looks. I really enjoyed the theme and seeing how creative dolls were with their goth looks.

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    I had a ticket buyer from the beginning and she only played like four times during the whole event: she started at 300+, moved on to 500+, then 700+, and ended up at 1254. I came in 2nd with 623 points, so it’s not like she felt threatened, what a waste of money!

And again, if not for that ticket buyer, I would have been first… I did enjoy the competition with the other dolls in my group, everyone was looking nice and on-theme, and we kept passing each other back and forth during the whole event. I wouldn’t have minded if one of them came before me, they deserved a good ranking.

Also, for the first time in the past few weeks, I reached the last earnable! I see that’s been the case with a few dolls this week so I hope it means Glu fixed whatever gave us lower scores for a while!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I see in some TS group that some girls have more than 700 points. You girls are very fierce 😲 I never get past the bar of the 600s and this week was my lucky week I think. 
    I understand that some girls want to win and buy tickets but I don’t think it is fair from GLU to let them pass people who have worked so hard in such a little time before the end of the event. To me, that ruin efforts of player and that is deceiving; and what seems more tricky is being confirmed by the picture posted by @MelanieKKH
    I really hope things get better for the upcoming SYS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    My fav looks, I love black. I ended 2nd as usual because of a ticketbuyer.

PM to add