šŸŽˆšŸŽšŸ¾KK:H Weekend Event -10/18/19 - Happy Birthday Kim - Let's Party!!!

Comments

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @cntarr Iā€™m sorry too šŸ˜Š English is not my first language, I still struggle with connotations the actual words carry at times! I really really hope that the feedback will be taken into account and we get what we ask for! Thank you for being so fierce in fighting for our cause šŸ’œ
    ~ iOS player ~
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Please don't post screenshots of forum posts, such as when they get a lot of reactions. I read all the posts and I know which posts the community agrees with.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Sorry @KalindaKing didnā€™t know we couldnā€™t do that and for the 5th time any word on the cake and shoes?
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I wish the cake were an earnable instead of a gift box item. Not sure if I want to waste stars chasing! The good news is, I will have a weekend to myself.Ā 

Are there any star rewards for throwing a party?Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I wasn't trying to argue with you guys. Sorry if it seemed that way. You can always tell us when you're disappointed or underwhelmed by the items. I was just saying that the designers included these items based on what Kim wore. I've shared your feedback with the team and we are keeping the items the same for this event.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Well on a small positive note i like the changed in game decorations šŸ˜ŠĀ 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Did honestly expect something a little sparklier for Kimā€™s bday but I love the earnable dress. I love the gb stuff but idk what (if anything) Iā€™m gonna get so šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø. The kollection is definitely the highlight for me, the bundle is just šŸ˜ and a cat woman costume! I was just trying to make my doll into a cat burglar, lol, this is by far better.

*at least the earnable is based on a look Kim wore, it is her bday weā€™re partying for!
    iOS daily player ā€¢Ā Doll: MadisonĀ šŸ¦‹šŸ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Iā€™ll be so devastated if all of Kimā€™s bday items show up in those boxes tomorrow lol I might actually cry bc then Iā€™ll never get that cupcake/hair
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Ok. I like the earnables, specially the hair looks nice. I wish the earnable dress was tighter at the thigh area otherwise it looks funny quite like aĀ diaper if that makes sense. I donā€™t see myself reaching out for earnable shoes/ sandals often but they look cute.
    Not gonna lie I donā€™t care about the GB items and I donā€™t know why weā€™ve been getting a lot of braided high ponies lately? Ok, ok this particular hair reminds me of BeyoncĆ© formation tour hair and I can see some people get excited about it but itā€™s not wipable (is that even a word?) like the reference but yeah whatever. Seeing a new lip color always exciting but I have to see how it looks on my doll.
    WOW, Kollection! Iā€™m a huge Catwoman fan and I can see myself gambling for all Catwoman inspired outfits but honestly I donā€™t want to spend too much before Black Friday :(. Boots with fishnets are a must have for me and it also completes Kendallā€™sĀ buttercup halloween look, just a heads up on that!Ā 
    So yeah, Iā€™m so excited šŸ’•
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Do you guys recommend 8- or 3-hour parties tomorrow? Itā€™s been so long that I canā€™t remember
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Do you guys recommend 8- or 3-hour parties tomorrow? Itā€™s been so long that I canā€™t remember
    3 hour parties for sure!
    At the Bel Air house cuz u can invite 9 people to it!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Okay Iā€™m late to this party so I know youā€™ve all already heard it 100 times but Iā€™m..... underwhelmedĀ 

All of the items are fine, I even really like the cake, lip color, and earnable hair. But aside from the cake nothing is exciting enough to be kimā€™s birthday event, theyā€™ve always been such great & coveted items in past years! šŸ˜¢Ā that said the earnables are super cute basics (aside from the shoes, Iā€™m sorry I just canā€™t get behind this high heeled flip flop thing lmao) and Iā€™ll use them a lot, and Iā€™ll chase the lip color and hair. I really wish the giftbox dress matched the original more!Ā 

i see weā€™re bringing back an old SMC.......... feel free to pop in some additional Kim SMCs (ahem- gold met gala dress and ponytail) to celebrate her birthday, that would be the real treat!!!Ā 

also ps: i mostly skimmed this bc it was 7 pages already by the time I showed up but if any of you are being rude to kalinda about you not liking the items Iā€™ll personally throw hands šŸ˜©
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thank you @LovelyEmma! Good luck in your box tomorrow šŸ˜ŠĀ 

I love when you share your art @SisSnappedLikeThanos
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos wow your designs are literally 100000000 x better, absolutely love šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ honestly Iā€™m glad the items donā€™t look like that or Iā€™d lose ALL my kstars chasing them šŸ’–