🎆 KK:H v10.5 Update - Anticipation Let's Give Thanks for Black Friday!

Comments

• jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    While I’m pleased with most of the update, I’m also highly disappointed that all of the money I have put in since earning the last celeb perk does not go towards the new perks. Also, it would have been great to make the achievements retroactive. It kind of feels like a lot of wasted money. 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    cntarr said:
    Good thing I don’t like the promos 
    THAT BANNER IS FIRE!!!!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    PS Update arrived to Facebook!!!
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    Ok, so im really happy about the hairstyles and colours

but cmon how hard can it be to fix the videoes or compensate us?
    Couldn’t agree more. 55 days since we can watch videos for KStars or complete any offer for KStars. Thats 275 KStars down the drain. I will stop spending money on Glu until they fix this. 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    cntarr said:
    Good thing I don’t like the promos 

I was gonna say the sparkly skirt looks like the one you wanted for Kim’s birthday?
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Hey Android users its here!! 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    All the new hair are old hair without accessories... this doesn’t make me excited about it but I’m happy for you all asking for them

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Has anyone had delays in iOS update? I’m still waiting for it and I’m not sure what could be wrong... 😞

Edit: All fine now 😊
    ~ iOS player ~
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I really like the ideia of having old hairstyles without the accessories but for the wardrobe and cheap. Anyway Im pretty happy until now with this update! 🥰

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Hey dolls, im sorry if the question has been asked already but if you delete someone, can you re-add them? I’d like to delete some contacts that turned into dating contacts, so I can re-add them as professional contacts...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @Maree_kkh it does look like it but I will have to see it, in the official look cause that top is🤢🤮
  • oliviakkh111oliviakkh111 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hi People! I would really love if the kkh game modetors report amelias kkh game since she is basically a hacker! She has a program where she could find unreleased items and can add new hair colors, lipsticks and skin tones! She also adds items for people that they have missed. Please stop this clownery🙏
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    oh my god I LOOOVEEE that we get hairs without accessory! I HAVE A FEW MORE ID LIKE TO ADD TO the list! 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I agree with @cntarr, I don't know if they took my suggestion on the thread about removing the crown from the second hairstyle or if it's just a pure coincidence but paying 85 k-stars for it when the original hair is only 30 k-stars is way too expensive. I don't care paying 90 k-stars for the first hairstyle because I couldn't afford it with real money, but I don't know if I'll get the second one even if I really wanted it.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Omg 💕 I can’t wait!
    thank you Glu for releasing the update today 💕💕💕

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    I agree with @cntarr, I don't know if they took my suggestion on the thread about removing the crown from the second hairstyle or if it's just a pure coincidence but paying 85 k-stars for it when the original hair is only 30 k-stars is way too expensive. I don't care paying 90 k-stars for the first hairstyle because I couldn't afford it with real money, but I don't know if I'll get the second one even if I really wanted it.
    I think we are paying for the hair colour + the hairstyle so the prices are pretty much fair to me knowing that hair colours in our closet are expensive as heck and costs more than 100 K-Stars.
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Basak i LOVE how these items look dyed! I'm definitely stealing that idea from you lol Thank you for including me, we look stunning 💕
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    I think we are paying for the hair colour + the hairstyle so the prices are pretty much fair to me knowing that hair colours in our closet are expensive as heck and costs more than 100 K-Stars.
    Omg you're right! I forgot about the hair color, I'm dumb lol
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @thallisa Wow I’m glad that I can be an inspiration! 💞 Please let me know when you share your dyed outfit, I’m such a curious cat! 👀

Edit: Plus, you’ll rock those cash items dyed!

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    edited November 2019
    i don't know if i spend my k-stars buying the new items or save for black friday haha
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
    I wish we could buy the Pop Up Shop hairstyles or the hair colors seperatly, like for example i like the piggytails hair but i dont want the magenta hair color... I wish we could just buy eather color or the hairstyle BUT im totally fine with it!!!
  • oliviakkh111oliviakkh111 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:
    oh my god I LOOOVEEE that we get hairs without accessory! I HAVE A FEW MORE ID LIKE TO ADD TO the list! 
    Sis you gon get deleted today, lemme not pull up the ss i have saved from your stories!
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @fallon I’m saving! The pop up shop closes December 1 and Black Friday is November 29, so if I still have stars left after Black Friday I may get a hairstyle! I wanna see what Black Friday has to offer first 
    I'm going to do the same
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh