šŸŽ† KK:H v10.5 Update - Anticipation Let's Give Thanks for Black Friday!

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Iā€™m really enjoying this update! It does feel kind of double to me, its weird to have recycled items when we have dye, but on the other side, id rather have recycled items than no items at all...
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    I donā€™t know about anyone else, but Iā€™m in love with this dress! So cute. šŸ˜ā¤ļø

I saw it too and I'm in love with it! But I prefer to wait until BF to buy it as it will be cheaper.
    Oh no! I was so excited that I bought it without thinking about BF. šŸ˜­

Oh no šŸ˜­ I wanted to buy it too but then I was like "Black Friday is in 25 days, you can't wait until then"Ā 
    šŸŒø iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageĀ šŸŒø

• MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I know weā€™ve Ā often Made ā€˜can we have this hairstyle without the crown.ā€˜ comments, so theyā€™re making it available and bundling it with adding a color that we can use on everything else. I see such positive movement in this Update. Ā  The hair minus access, the new hair colors, being able to remove old dead contacts, more cash and reasonable new clothing....plus we canā€™t forget BLACK FRIDAY IS COMING!

I can only imagine what wishes theyā€™ll be granting as the Holiday Season continues! <3
    Thank you for always being positive Koko! šŸ’œ
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I love your positivity šŸ’œ
    @kokokokonut
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    did someone realized that in the update says ā€œDecember updateā€?? Weā€™re in November or I am just confused?Ā 
    Also I love the hair colorsĀ 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I had self control during the VIP weekend so now I'm spending nothing until the Black Friday sales. I can't afford to spend any anyway since in recent weeks I rarely get k stars from boxes. I'm surprised that I just got 25 kstars when I keep getting dye recently.
    Platform: Android

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Hey dolls please check out this thread!!Ā https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5454902/cinderella-story#latestĀ Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be interestedšŸ’–
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Iā€™m very happy the blue color was combined with this hair! Not really a fan of the other hairstyles in the pop up shop
  • RosalinaKKHRosalinaKKH Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I guess itā€™s safe to say that, based on the banner, weā€™re getting a professional event this weekend.Ā 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I didn't look at previous pages so I only just saw that the update is out. I don't remember the last time Amazon got an update this early in week so I haven't even checked, until just now. The blue hair is tempting, but like I said, I'm waiting.
    Platform: Android

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts

Favorite season in the world šŸ‚ā˜•ļø
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

So I thought green and orange dyes were exclusive to the last update.. turns out we can still get green dye from our daily gift boxes!Ā 

Wish I knew this before I stocked up on green dye at the dye exchange yesterdayšŸ˜­šŸ˜‚Ā 

• Eden_xoEden_xo Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    @RosalinaKKH the hair/dye might not even be on sale for Black Friday..Ā 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @Eden_xo those will be available until December 1st, Black Friday weekend starts on November 29th
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:Ā https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksĀ šŸ§ššŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœØšŸ’ž
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Nope Iā€™m avoiding buying anything till Black Friday...that hair in pop up shop is tempting me... but I need to be strong and save..
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer šŸŒ»
    Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2019
    While Black Friday is actually Friday the 29th, Ā for the purposes of the game the Thanksgiving weekend event and Black Friday sale begin on Thanksgiving Thursday the 28th. Thatā€™s how they did it last year and Iā€™m pretty sure I checked before I started the Kimtadtic Seasonal Kountdown Kalendar.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I just noticed that the black dress we got for Kimā€™s birthday event is glitching when I try to wear it, is that happening to anyone else? It just started after this updateĀ 
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    any other apple users that still donā€™t have the update? :(
  • ColmillaColmilla Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    @KalindaKing Any chance you could tell us if you are still ā€œlooking intoā€ the daily videos/offers issue? Itā€™s getting hard to be patient when two updates have gone by with no fix and very little communication on if there will ever be one. Should we just give up at this point?Ā 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Omg this update, Iā€™m loving it!! (warning: long post)

Iā€™m SO excited to delete contacts, all my inactive Game Center contacts from 2015 and so many random unkown Facebook contacts I added and donā€™t know or are inactive or their characters change all to a million people the time or I started dating on accident, bye bye. My friend list is going to be cut in half šŸ˜‚ If only there was a way to re-add itā€™d be perfect, Iā€™d delete everyone so I didnā€™t have to get to max fans (1.5 billion??) for the #1 star trophy instead of just pass the npcs like I did months ago šŸ¤”

And yay celebrity perks!!! But like others said though, it 100% shouldā€™ve counted all previous purchases. With VIP gold and buying all fashion goals I completed it in like, March, and none of my purchases since then count towards it? Thatā€™s sucky.

Iā€™m happy for the new hair colors (and matching eyebrow colors!!!!!!). I already bought the blue as it was my favorite color and style from the choices! Iā€™ll definitely buy the others too. Iā€™m happy to see hairstyles I liked without accessories, although @Naimonsterā€™s suggestion about having each hair be able to remove the accessory done in the closest kinda like dye is genuinely one of the best suggestions Iā€™ve ever seen! I absolutely need it.

These kash items are stunning and even the k star ones are cheap, Iā€™m so impressed!!! Also love that males are in their own trendsetter groups, itā€™s never affected me but obviously itā€™s 1000x more fair to all.Ā 
    Overall v impressed, canā€™t wait to see more items! The weeks surrounding Black Friday are usually always amazing (probably in attempt to get us to use all our Black Friday saved stars lmao)Ā 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I just noticed that the black dress we got for Kimā€™s birthday event is glitching when I try to wear it, is that happening to anyone else? It just started after this updateĀ 
    I have the same problem!Ā 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    ITA @mikaylachimo about the celebrity perks, it's REALLY crappy. The last time it was updated (or maybe when it was introduced) I got a FLOOD of prizes because it counted my past purchases. I have spent a ridiculous amoutn on this game since I maxed out perks last November!Ā 
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @AliBryant wow knowing it used to be done like that makes it feel even worse now!!
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    It used to be that way with achievements as well! When they updated you would get a rain of k stars because it would catch you up from the last time they were updated.
    iOS
    TheKylie said:
    jhabs said:
    I have the same problem!Ā 
    @KalindaKing could you ask the team about this? šŸ˜Š
    While I was checking out the babies' new eye color, I noticed, that the blue I use on my doll, looks TOTALLY different from the same blue on my baby. I would really like a blue that shows up like this on my doll!

iOS
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    iOS players: Restore special purchases should help get some if not all of your celebrity perk points. ā¤ļø
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers