🗳️SYS - 12/5/19 - Theme : Ski Resort! ❄️

Comments

• EmmieDollEmmieDoll Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    i’m calling it now: TBs are gonna go crazy over that opal dye!
    TBs and I have that in common... only difference is they have a shot at getting it  :'(
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Who here is obsessed with outerwear and cold weather fashion in real life? In Germany we spend so much of the year wrapped up in coats and scarves and hats, so I love to wear winter fashion that stands out with bright colors and prints. 
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I love the theme. I think the challenge is great. Being that the winter is here during Black Friday I nabbed some winter gear and handhelds. Can’t wait. 
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Koakuma said:
    The only thing I like is the hair and it's 1st place only so... might as well sit it out??
    Or just submit like the last three tickets before the event ends! I did that once and it was the easiest 1st place ever. You do miss the earnables, but you don’t like them anyway so you have nothing to lose except for those prizes.
    I might actually take your advice 😂🙈💕
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Rikk said:
    Who here is obsessed with outerwear and cold weather fashion in real life? In Germany we spend so much of the year wrapped up in coats and scarves and hats, so I love to wear winter fashion that stands out with bright colors and prints. 
    I have more jackets and sweaters than someone who lives where it doesn't snows needs. I'd love to live somewhere that had a real winter, though i don't think i'd want to drive in it or shovel it lol. Our Fall has been incredibly ridiculous so far with the highs in the 70s, a "cold" front for a few days dropping us into the 50s and back again to the 70s. Such a pain to have to deal with the AC/heater every day.

Also, love to ask for changes to TS and see there was no mention of any. In fact, I'm guessing the only changes we'll see is from Triple Threat to Quadruple Quest or something.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Literally not doing any ski related clothing items because I don’t have any. So be prepared for the mermaid dress from Black Friday. I mean maaaaaaaaaybe you would wear it to a ski resort party 🙈⛄️😂
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Throwing this outfit out there too. 
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    This is what i came up with so far. More like chic influenser that juuuust starts her career than someone ⛷ on the slopes

• SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Ahh I love the earnables and the theme.  <3 I passed up on finishing the Kim Kollection with that great jacket last week to save stars for black friday, that annoys me now lol

But then I purchased some coats for the vip event, so I hope they get votes even if they are not really "ski" jackets. 
    Android player, add me here
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Shivi said:
    Just a thought. Nobody said we had to wear something to ski in. We could be a trophy wife who went to a ski resort because her step children wanted to and she is way too glamorous to get down and dirty in the snow😂😂
    @Shivi and to survive this horrendous vacation she is a little bit overindulging in  vino😂

• SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    edited December 2019

I live near some (luxury) ski resorts in Switzerland and a lot of the people there never see the slopes and walk around in heels, so these looks will have to do. 
    Android player, add me here
  • koolforkatskoolforkats Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    edited December 2019
    I'm gna start late and aim for TS 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited images for size
    Level 41 // A+++ // Android player since Nov 2018 🌺
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Where can I find the snowboard to use? I can’t find in the kloset, was it from the kollections?
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited December 2019
    It’s going to be a pretty chill Sys for me, I’ll just be voting and tapping. I won’t be grinding as much this time. Which is great Good luck ladies and gents. ✌🏻
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @BellaKKH it is from a kollection named Aprés-Chic. 😊
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    i realized, as i was putting some outfits together, that i didn't pass nearly enough time in the pants section on black friday... sigh... lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Ready for tonight!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • paperdollpaperdoll Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    good luck everyone ✌
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2019
    wrong thread 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I of course my kollection changed and I have the usual 4 $*** ones .. could of gave me the one with the snowboard since the sys theme maybe people would be more prone to spin !! Uggh there are so many kollection I want to get yet I never get them ! I guess I ll save star then! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24