🗳️SYS - 12/5/19 - Theme : Ski Resort! ❄️

Comments

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Hello everyone. I've submitted an in-game ticket already, but all I've gotten is silence, so I'm asking in the most active thread if anyone experiencing this too -- all of my dye is GONE. I had DOZENS. I don't understand what happened.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited December 2019

@l@LindaVB where these boots from? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    do you know when it disappeared? And I think they’re just busier this time of year, right after the sale...so I’m sure you aren’t; being ignored. You ticket just probably hasn’t come up yet.  I’ll see what I can find out., maybe nothing but we’ll see.  but anyway, it’s always nice talking to you. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    do you know when it disappeared? And I think they’re just busier this time of year, right after the sale...so I’m sure you aren’t; being ignored. You ticket just probably hasn’t come up yet.  I’ll see what I can find out., maybe nothing but we’ll see.  but anyway, it’s always nice talking to you. :)

Thank you, Koko, right back at you!
    I'm sure you're right and they'll get back to me.
    It happened after I opened my everyday Christmas box in the morning (about 10 hours ago), got a pretty dress but it took me several game reloads to collect it since it said that my Internet connection was bad and didn't let me collect the prize. The internet connection was fine, I'm thinking this could be another problem, though those two issues are probably related...
    Anyway, hope my dyes will get back to me, I've spent plenty of time collecting them :/
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Hello everyone. I've submitted an in-game ticket already, but all I've gotten is silence, so I'm asking in the most active thread if anyone experiencing this too -- all of my dye is GONE. I had DOZENS. I don't understand what happened.
    It happend to me too. i think that it was due to the lack of good connection to the GLU server, because i’ve restarted the game, reloaded my phone and i got dye back. I don't know what is happening exactly but this is a recent error in the game. I did not have this prior to the update.  
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @KatePillgrim It is probably your connection, it's happened to me! It all came back the next time I opened the game. This happens with both dyes and diamonds for me occasionally.
    iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @Silz1217 they are skiboots from a dating event, let me grab the event pic. Brb
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

@Silz1217 they were from a dating event from December 9th, 2016!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @KatePillgrim collecting problem happend to me too. But once i connected to my at home wi-fi all was good. 
    Maybe try to re connect? I hope all will be good with your dye. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @KatePillgrim Sorry that you can't see dyes in your game right now. I have your ID saved and confirmed that your game has dyes. Try to look again when you have a better connection.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I've had the same issue with the Internet connection dropping out, it was stuck on collecting the daily gift box prize for maybe 10 minutes and I had to restart a few times to collect. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    I legit have like 3-4 outfits i can actually use but at the same time i dont wanna spend kash or k stars on clothes i probably wont need much since sys is usually all about dresses and gowns, guess its a good thing im not crazy about the TS items but that dye :'c
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    The earnables are an absolute joke lol
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Letting everyone know in advance that I’ll be looking for the (newer) hot chocolate! I won’t be able to search until a few hours after the event starts bc of work, but if anyone else is starting late or wouldn’t mind using it for their 3rd submission, tag me! ☺️ Hopefully this will be an easy theme to find it lol

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I’ll be looking for the same hot chocolate @mikaylachimo is looking for 🧡 iOS please!
    Also, I can’t wait to see if the sparkling aura becomes finally available! 
    ~ iOS player ~
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @mikaylachimo @Suri_Madden I’m on iOS and I’ll use it in my 1st look and as much as I can during the event
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    49 minutes to go.  I am psyched. Just wish I could enter the booth  with my boots on. They take forever to lace.  Lol. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    I was really hoping to get something in the gold box that could help me in the SYS, but I ended up with a pair of really basic heels. Oh well, the other possible items didn't really seem much better.

Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Letting everyone know in advance that I’ll be looking for the (newer) hot chocolate! I won’t be able to search until a few hours after the event starts bc of work, but if anyone else is starting late or wouldn’t mind using it for their 3rd submission, tag me! ☺️ Hopefully this will be an easy theme to find it lol

I'll be able to submit it for any Android players who would want it!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    @AguadeCoco I am searching for it! Please tag me when you submit so I can set an alarm to vote :)
    iOS
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    if this hair is finally available for diamonds I’ll be looking for him in android!! help me please!!

android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Noted @AliBryant !
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

no no no no no no WHY is this hair not available? 😫😫😫
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Found the cocoa within 2 rounds of voting! And got these boots in my daily GB. So far, so good!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    This will be my first SYS that I’ll submit 100% just what I like and not to fit the voting booth. I’ve seen few gowns being a popular pick and I’m not going to follow that. 🤷🏼‍♀️
    ~ iOS player ~
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    My first 2 looks. Very satisfied! 💙❄️
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    My sys isn't coming up?? 😩
    kadamisia said:

no no no no no no WHY is this hair not available? 😫😫😫
    It's not scheduled to be available until next update. I posted the items that become available with the update in the update thread.
    iOS
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @AliBryant Oh, I got the months wrong :sweat_smile: I'm sorry and thank you! :heart:
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
    Skates seem to do really good in voting booth, just a hint 😊 I noticed it while rooming for the hot chocolate!
    ~ iOS player ~