🗳️SYS - 1/9/20 - Heat Up January with -🔴Ravishing In Red!🔴

1171819202123Next

Comments

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Thank you so much @Suri_Madden! You are so sweet. I really like yours too. Your doll is such a beauty. Every feature is perfect. The steel blue eyes, the nose contour, the ombre hair, and the gorgeous Kylie lips  <3
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Ok.. I have an idea for sys/t$... 
    Just get rid of the t$ portion.. extend the sys like it was at the beginning and just have all four prizes be in sys again.. I think most people were excited about this sys when it first came out without the t$ attached... People with lower scores would still have to buy tickets to get to the final prize(s), but nobody would be missing out on something because of someone else.
    If you really must have a portion that keeps track of the players' rankings, have trendsetters show the rankings by average score. Players could win set numbers of stars/diamonds as prizes for 1st, 2nd, etc. (but just keep the exclusive prizes in sys)..
    Just my input.. 
    This is a great idea, also idk what event it was or how it depends but there was something that depending on your score you get extra like TS it was like if you got 400+ you get like a prize it would be like 1st place in TS, EXCEPT everyone who reached the score could get that prize not only 1 person per group could get that prize. They could do this and Glu would still get money because everyone who need extra points to reach the extra prize could buy tickets but they wouldn't take anyone else place. Also it could be something like if you're score is 250+ you get an extra prize it would be likee top 5 in the current TS mode that they only win the dress except everyone over that score would be able to get it not only 5 people. If Glu do this they don't need to change like the SYS current mode they just only need to change TS like how i explained, it would be better and tickets can help you instead of taking others down also with this idea hackers wouldn't affect anyone with their 20+ tickets
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    The thing that bugs me the most about ticket buying is the fact that you can put so much real money into "winning" something and still lose.... Glu NEEDS to realize this is gambling and that many players are not legal age to gamble. (At least in the US I don't know about other places)
    I think they really should remove TS until they can find a way to improve it, it's not like they have to go far or think too hard! Players on this forum have made great suggestions that would still earn them money and keep players happy.
    Very much agree with this. Since my kid never wins SYS I let him spend all his iTunes gift cards from Christmas to compete with a ticket buyer to be number one. I am embarrassed to say how much was spent. In the end I think it was a bot the whole time because the dolls outfit never changed. I said we got plunked and are not doing that again. 

Personally I actually did great in SYS before the bundle package. Now I might buy a ticket or 2 every now and then to get to 575 points or to be in the top 5. I am sure there can be a better solution. I would much rather more sales on Kstar packages and Black Friday type sales.
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Yall I really meant to post my looks from about a week ago or so. But, that event felt like a complete failure to me that I actually felt discouraged to even post my causal looks. But, this red theme was such a success to me that I'd most definitely gotta share my looks with yall 😍

Going to a bday party 😍

Voted for @kokokokonut the other day 😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I’ve seen that glitch a lot and I’ve never thought the player submitted another look, the glitch is always a combination of someone else’s dress in TS and it usually creates a dress that doesn’t exist (for example, that red dress in that screenshot has sleeves in the game). Idk i guess it’s just something for us to all be aware of. 
    We have not seen this issue in testing. Next time this happens can someone PM me an image so we know what to look for? This happens on the TS screen only?

I'm kinda shocked by this cause I remember posting about it before and I know several others have as well when those random hearts have shown up. It's not an every SYS experience, but it's not exactly a one time thing either.

-Usually I've seen the random hearts on the TS board. I once had the top 4 on my board in hearts including myself when I had not used them
    -They once showed up on a finished voting look of mine.

They are not permanent and usually go away after I reopen the game or something, but those glitches are def there.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited January 2020
    yezx said:
    Yup @plantwitch!! 💯 This is the part that bothers me the most!! 1) gambling 2) spending and still losing. As long as those 2 are in sys, we will always have complaining and thats also why I think the cap on votes is the best solution... 
    but then everyone would just find something else to complain about. You can’t please everyone and the forums are just turning into a place to complain and rain negativity. 

Personally, I’m fine with SYS the way it is. (minus hackers). I realize when I spend money that it is a gamble and I may not win, but that’s no different than choosing a gift box or kollection and getting kash/energy. I enjoy competition and there are some weeks I don’t win things I wanted, but I don’t feel entitled to those items. I find the fun of SYS is when you do have rare items that not everyone has, it gives a thrill. If everyone had every single item, honestly, it wouldn’t be any fun.

Glu has to make money on the game somehow. If it isn’t making a profit, they won’t pay any attention to it and we won’t have a game at all. 

Anyways, that’s my opinion.  Sorry in advance to everyone it offends. 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    alycat said:
    yezx said:
    Yup @plantwitch!! 💯 This is the part that bothers me the most!! 1) gambling 2) spending and still losing. As long as those 2 are in sys, we will always have complaining and thats also why I think the cap on votes is the best solution... 
    but then everyone would just find something else to complain about. You can’t please everyone and the forums are just turning into a place to complain and rain negativity. 

Personally, I’m fine with SYS the way it is. (minus hackers). I realize when I spend money that it is a gamble and I may not win, but that’s no different than choosing a gift box or kollection and getting kash/energy. I enjoy competition and there are some weeks I don’t win things I wanted, but I don’t feel entitled to those items. I find the fun of SYS is when you do have rare items that not everyone has, it gives a thrill. If everyone had every single item, honestly, it wouldn’t be any fun.

Glu has to make money on the game somehow. If it isn’t making a profit, they won’t pay any attention to it and we won’t have a game at all. 

Anyways, that’s my opinion.  Sorry in advance to everyone it offends. 
    I buy the triple treat  only because I don’t have all the amazing stuff that others do and my scores per outfit are usually 39-45 ... if I like something I use those - I bought a ticket late to try and win and this week I started with six outfits ... I have only been in groups with major ticket buyers so I thought that’s how it was until I joined the forum- the first post I got called out and realized not everyone buys the 3 dollar ticket pack ... I’m new to the game and forum and just want to have fun and everyone enjoy the game 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @alycat there is already so much exclusivity that exists in this game. Buying VIP, star packs to play kollections, fashion goals, etc. all takes money. At least when you buy those things, you know you’re getting exclusive items. What’s unfair about TS is that it’s not one size fits all. Someone can win without tickets, others can win with a few tickets, some can win by buying 50 dollars worth of tickets. I would actually have less of a problem if glu just said “pay 5$ and you can win the TS hair”. It would still be exclusive (I definitely wouldn’t buy it often) but at least you’d know you would get it. 

Edit to say I am not suggesting glu implement that lmao, don’t get the wrong idea glu! 
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @yezx @jhabs
    hmmm. I see where you’re coming from and I don’t disagree with it. I guess I never really looked at it that way, I always just thought people were complaining because they want everyone to win just for participating. I see now that isn’t the case. I have a very competitive nature so I think it took over how I was thinking about the situation. 

Now I’m annoyed too. Glu make changes, I spend my student loans and grocery money on this game!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    just saw on the facebook page that this weeks SYS is pop star- Is this true?!?!?!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @mandamay76 Yes, the next theme is Pop Star! If it's posted on one of our verified accounts, then it's true.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    This came from one of the Official KKH social media accounts.  You can find links stickied here:  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5430594/official-kim-kardashian-hollywood-social-media-accounts#latest

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Thank you sooo much @SisSnappedLikeThanos . Your message means alot to me🥰❤️🥰
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Good luck tomorrow @Scarletkkh!! My fingers (and toes) are crossed everything goes smoothly for you and the baby! 💕💕
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    The pink thing is Britney Spears circa 2003

Image result for britney pink corset
    iOS
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Take care @Scarletkkh hope everything goes well for you and lil one 💛🍼!! 
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

Awww I love the theme so so much. I hope I will be able to submit some looks and earn some prizes. Im having my baby tommorow and will most likely not have much time😂
    Omg omg.   Wonderful day. To bring new life into the world.sending love, and wonderful thoughts for your little precious one.  <3<3<3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm closing this, only because 2 active SYS threads at the same time will not work.  Later on after the new SYS if you want this open we can do it.  So....I'm going here to the new SYS thread to share the wonderful news @Scarletkkh has shared with us.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.