🗳️SYS - 1/16/20 - Show us your Inner Pop Star!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

The picture popped up on social media, along with message from the Game.(notice we caught it 2 minutes in!)

And I can't wait to see the Spoilers.
Oh Jiffy Photo Fun?  what's that you ask?  If you take photobooth pics with your Pop Star friends, on the Atlantic BG, I will try and do a quicky blend group photo.  I just thought it would be fun.  and it would be done in a Jiffy...so it's Jiffy Photo Fun!
Now Kalinda has said we can open this now. I promised to remind that spoilers will be here normal time tomorrow.! Threads Open! Let's Rock out all you Pop Stars!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456725

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I hope i can nail this SYS!!!
    Getting my lewks ready!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Hey! New here! Been playing back and forth for a couple of years but from about September I’ve been hooked 🤣 Loving this theme for SYS! I hope non gowns will be popular as I have some really cute short dresses!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    This is harder than I thought - I have the stand mic and headset which I will try and use but I’m still struggling to come up with enough looks with what I have! Good luck dolls! 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @mandamay76 that Selena Gomez top looks like it was made to go with those pants!! I love it 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @thallisa you are going to KILL this SYS 😍 I love every single look you’ve planned! I’m getting some old school X-Tina vibes from a few of them
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
    @jhabs thanks I thought they were a good match! I’m still gonna b switching up hair and things but I’m just trying to figure some looks out! 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    These are what I’ve come up with so far! I don’t have any mics so the headset will have to do 🤣
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @HannahKKH thank you so much 💛 I was actually thinking of Xtina’s Stripped era when I was preparing some of them so I’m happy you noticed that!
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @HannahKKH that is AMAZING😂
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @blackgirlmagic are you gonna lol my every post now just because I disagreed with you? Lmao okay, do your thing I guess 😌
    @oopsididitagain thank you! 😂 I wish I could legit do it but I don’t own the hair or earrings unfortunately
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    edited January 2020

I’m not gonna admit how long it took me to come up with these looks (hint: too long) but here’s some inspo/looks I’ll be submitting!

I’m limited to the headset as I don’t own anything else so I’ll just work with what I’ve got
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @blackgirlmagic are you gonna lol my every post now just because I disagreed with you? Lmao okay, do your thing I guess 😌
    The lol button is confusing to me now bc I want to lol at this post because I’m loling at the idea of someone actually being so petty but I don’t want it to look like I’m loling at u😩
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Dont like the same energy given bk to you. Alright gotcha. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I could work with this theme but I'm not going to bother guessing how well I'll do on it because SYS events are not predictable and I don't know what kind of group I'll get. The bob with the light up headphones is getting a lot of use this weekend.
    Platform: Android

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts

Felt inspired to combine the different takes on this theme for a shiny/colorful yet also rock-ish look😁 everyone has such good ideas, my SYS looks would be so dull & repetitive without you guys 
    jhabs said:
    I don’t have the microphone handheld and I am feeling REALLY lost without any handheld, I don’t know what to do with my hands 
    I honestly try and just vote on shoe hair clothes combo and don’t pay attention to handhelds  etc..  unless it is two really super good looks on trend... 
    carzha  I styled a look inspired by her because someone posted a pic of her in pants that were just in the kollection -  yours looks amazing! Love me some Gaga 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I'm going to suffer with this theme, I'm feeling it already