🗳️SYS - 1/16/20 - Show us your Inner Pop Star!

1192021222325Next

Comments

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    I wouldn’t have been petty or posted screenshots if you hadn’t lied about how you submitted extra tickets to beat me, and then when I called you out, you say I have you mistaken with someone else 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    I didn't lie about submitting and I didn't submit looks to beat you. I don't even know who are you are. Sort yourself out 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Jesus Christ 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I will not take anyone's side since I am commenting here as a nosy person that I am.
    First of all, lying is not cool, but exposing someone to create a riot is also not. I stopped posting my scores here and complaining about ticketbuyers a while ago because it advances 0 things and still causes a negativity. I understand that losing to someone who bought tickets is very annoying, but it happens and the game gives this tool. We've been complaining about it here for months and Glu does nothing, it just generates discussion between ourselves and leaves a boring atmosphere. But that's what I think. Sometimes I think we all love a big drama every week. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I really don’t get it! It doesn’t cost Glu nothing to give clothes and hairstyle prize to all people , now stars I can understand , if u give so much free star no one will buy them but clothes there is no need to withhold from players!! Also if it really bothers Glu so much to give TS prize to a bigger number of players then why not making it for money like if we don’t get 1 place we should have an option to purchase the item for a certain star amount make it 200 stars for it if u want but at least people have a choice and U still get money from people buying the clothes just like people buy tickets! If 200 isn’t enough make the prize the same price at ticket then! 8.99 for 1st price and 4.99 for second .. that way people buy outfit instead of ticket yet ppl that’ can’t buy items have a chance to win by playing!! And this forum will be back to be positive and friendly instead of being negative and shady day by day more! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Capitalism its the key word. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited January 2020
    @Silz1217 8.99 for a hairstyle??
    offering the prizes after the event but not changing ts itself isnt making this any better tbh... it’s still a gamble and still not fair
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone. 
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    why I can’t vote anymore 😑
    That happened to me a few times too.
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Oops totally wasted my money to catch up with my tickets. I missed my 14th ticket cause I was busy with baby😂. I guess welcome to motherhood🤣. I got 8th place.
    Congratulations again! I remember KKH being a great way for me to unwind when it first came out and my son was a toddler. Newborns though, you can barely get 5 minutes to pee lol. Blessings to you and your bundle of joy.
    Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    @MissCristina Definitely LOL!

Omfg!!!
    Bear_KKH said:
    I got super lucky this weekend, I have no idea how but I managed to not have any crazy ticket buyers in my group. I think I only had one that bought extra tickets but maybe only 1 bundle. It's my very first time winning TS and I won fair and square, so I'm beyond thrilled just to finally get a 1st place. I feel like Leonardo DiCaprio after he finally won an Oscar 😂😂😂

Bear_KKH said:
    I go

If only I could get my hair a bit bigger, lol

wow that is a great board! I think I had the exact same score and I was number 5 :(
    congratulations!
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @yezx yeah I know 8.99 is outrageous but Glu won’t make changes unless it benefits them so I was just throwing there the ticket price just because they will look at it as missing money Income for those 30% of people that buy tickets every sys!! So for them making as much the price of prize have to be up ,unless 60% of ppl buy them then their income number stay the same .. but nothing it’s sure so i bouts they will ma it cheap I mean 105 stars is 9,99 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited January 2020
    If anyone cares at this point.. these were my looks.. lol..

Ouch for my Brittany! Lol

My Rhianna look also didn't do very well.. :/

I felt like I never really got in the groove on this one even though I was excited about the theme.. I think I was just too busy this weekend.. I thought about sniping it from the other ticket buyers, but I just couldn't justify it this weekend..I came in 9th! Lol I was happy to at least make it to the earnables. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

If anyone’s still actually here, this is what I wrote in the suggestions about SYS

“You need to make SYS less competitive, esp the rankings. In voting, by asking us to predict the popular vote you are setting us up.  We’re more likely to pick an unrelated look that isn’t cute because we know it does well every time, every week.  So the people working at it, with the cute outfits on theme are being penalized, and the popular vote people’s scores are being inflated. Then you’re allowing ppl to buy endless tickets and restricting a coveted item to be given to one person. Seriously, this is stressing me out, and you’ve made it so it’s not just about game points, it’s about real life money that we are spending here and not on actual physical things, which is the game, but now it’s worse because you are pitting us against each other. You need to do something.”
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I think that I did pretty ok with this popstar theme. My highest score was a 49. Didnt even scored a 50 throughout this entire event. But, it's fine really. 

Popstar diva :love:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections