🗳️SYS - 2/20/20 Movie Date Night - Pass the GumDrops! 🍿🥤

Comments

• AmiliciousAmilicious Experienced Member Registered Users 388 Posts
    All of this for a basic top?!?! I would have bought stars and spun some kollections 💁🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    @StevieCurry Me too. I struggle with casual wear. Either I am overdressed or underdressed irl too. 
  • SisSnappedLikeThanosSisSnappedLikeThanos Registered Users, Member 1,004 Posts
    Ooo, I think I'm in a T$ group with @AguadeCoco! If that is you, good luck!!! I can't wait to see your looks, doll!
    sources say ive moved and am living rent free in haters heads 🙏
    Jessica296 is my gf and I love her 🥰 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 1,222 Posts
    The first 2 didn't do as well as I liked and they were very spring like with light colors. Trying an edgier look for the third and I hope it does well because I actually like it. In fact, I'm changing my doll into that outfit now. 
    Platform: Amazon
    #bonusstarforparties
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Quick FB update: My earlier comment has been screenshotted & they are going off.  I'm sure this one will be next lol.

I guess we're both anonymously lurking on each other, Facebook people.  You're all very aggressive, & it's the definition of hypocritical to call the forum players bullies while you cyber bully the forum players.  I'm gonna stay in your group though, because you hate me & I find this funny.

But anyway, if you don't want torn apart on Facebook, I wouldn't publicly post about turning in their hackers.  Just message Eggs or something.  Unless you also think it's kind of funny, in which case post away.  
  • cchase8875cchase8875 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Quick FB update: My earlier comment has been screenshotted & they are going off.  I'm sure this one will be next lol.

I guess we're both anonymously lurking on each other, Facebook people.  You're all very aggressive, & it's the definition of hypocritical to call the forum players bullies while you cyber bully the forum players.  I'm gonna stay in your group though, because you hate me & I find this funny.

But anyway, if you don't want torn apart on Facebook, I wouldn't publicly post about turning in their hackers.  Just message Eggs or something.  Unless you also think it's kind of funny, in which case post away.  
    You had to have figured that was going to happen 😂🤷🏼‍♂️
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,545 Posts
    It’s one of them☠️
    edited February 21
    jhabs said:
    It’s one of them☠️
    I’m not going to be anonymous about it. I just think both groups need to leave each other alone. and stop going after one another. It’s too time consuming. 
    jhabs said:
    jhabs said:
    It’s one of them☠️
    I’m not going to be anonymous about it. I just think both groups need to leave each other alone. and stop going after one another. It’s too time consuming. 
    I mean I’m absolutely not going to stop reporting hacked games. Call me the fun police, call me names, I literally could not care less. As long as we’re competing against each other in SYS, I’ll report hacked games bc they have an unfair advantage. Hacking is cheating. Be mad, but there’s really nothing you can do. My game isn’t in jeopardy🤷‍♀️ And that’s all I’m gonna say. 
    I never said to stop reporting. That’s what you wanna do. So be it. It’s not my place to try and convince you otherwise. 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax New Member Registered Users 393 Posts
    At what level do you finally have access to sys. I have a baby account that is level 10 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 35
    JaelynJax
    Platform: iOS
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=22621648
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Senior Member Registered Users 2,662 Posts
    Just saw the denim jumpsuit dyed opal in the voting booth...

that TB i said was totally mismatched? she's now wearing that :D
    Find me on GameCenter: KaylaJ67
    How about FB? facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669

IOS

#VIPKalinda
    JaelynJax said:
    At what level do you finally have access to sys. I have a baby account that is level 10 
    On a change of conversation. How’s everyone’s votes doing?
    Lisylis said:
    I'm legit extremely proud of this look

Girl. That’s super cute!
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    edited February 21
     Y'all I already deleted the facebook, I was joking about staying, it obviously was not my scene lol.  Keeping separate sounds like a great idea to me.

Fun Police, Officer oopsididitagain, signing off(;
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 525 Posts
    I think I need that popcorn earnable so much drama haha! 😆❤️
    IOS player ❤️ 
    Kiwi 🥝 
    Follow my Instagram, chooky_kkh 😍
    Add me on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100051031988074 
    edited February 21
    @cchase8875: it’s too time consuming, stop going after one another, both groups need to leave it alone!!

also @cchase8875:

....which is it my dude? How is trying to get @oopsididitagain banned from that Facebook group and posting all the comments from here on Facebook “leaving each other alone” and something you don’t have time for?? Looks like you have plenty of time  with your research figuring out who she is and your popcorn eating gifs while you try and “de-escalate” here by suddenly going for small talk 😅😅
    You’re right. I’m over it. I’m going to play my game. And that was before I found she wasn’t just a mean person. Doing it out of spite🤷🏼‍♂️ I’m ending it here. And will only talk about the SYS (which I’m doing horribly In)
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Experienced Member Registered Users 388 Posts
    First of all I promise I have other hairs, I just refuse to use them cause I’m too in love with this one 😂 second of all I just spent all my diamonds on the black top with the chocker, they had been on my wishlist for literal years. Which look should I post next? Help, I’m tanking really bad. Awesome for right, like for left please 🙏🏻

All of this over a mobile game. People really think they are part of Mean Girls or something. 
    Love that movie. Didn’t really care for the second one 
    I just can’t get over the bullying... we’re grown y’all 😩 if you’ve got a problem with someone send them a message & talk it out. I joined this forum to get away from the fb group because 90% of them were all so mean (A GROWN ASS WOMAN tried coming at my 5 yr old daughter saying she hopes she gets bullied) all because I told her to stop being a bully!! I love seeing how close and uplifting everyone is in this forum. Sending lots of love and positivity to each and every one of you dolls🥰

You’re right. I apologize @oopsididitagain