🎆KK:H v10.10-Update 🎆 It’s Here!

Comments

• Arabella004Arabella004 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    @marina_antios To meet RT you have to do the storyline where Simon accidentally books you for a laser-jet printer commercial. :smile:
    Android platform
    Add me on fb 💕
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    Throwing it out there that I kinda like the lips. Wish you could change the color though
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Who should I create an alliance with: Willow or Crystal? Does it matter at all? 
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    I came here to ask this too :D i'm confused because idk if it will affect the storyline
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @thenailaholic I'm a grocery store worker too and had plans to go to Spain this year that'll definitely be cancelled, I think that definitely proves we're more than deserving to splash out. Solidarity in spending, ey 😏

I'd save them for VIP as @KalindaKing mentioned but when I'm this down about not seeing my partner for however long it'll be, I guess it's time to splash the kash! Also back to the coronavirus support thread I go, hahaha! 
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
    @snakiekkh oh no!  Hopefully things change and you can go later in the year. I just bought a star pack, I’ll use most of it during vip, but I needed the nose ring and hair. Just ordered irl sunglasses, too out of my Disney money since I still get to/have to leave my house. Prescription sunnies were my number one *need* this year since I’ve always been so bad at eye care. 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Girls who bought the hair with green roots, can you show me how it looks like with the grey blonde hair color?
    Android
    @thenailaholic same to you gal, I do pray summer brings this to a halt at least while the curve is flattened a bit in the UK! That was definitely a good investment on your part- Disney will always be around after this is over but getting those sunnies in will keep you protected now, at Disney if/when you're able to go, and for years later! Plus I bet you picked a gorgeous shape worth being seen in (even if it's selfies at home!)
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I wish we could change the colour of the lips - the lips with the black shading could be the “standard” colour that come with the lips when you buy them, and then we could use the lip shape with lip colours from the Kloset so they are more versatile 
    It’s gotta get better!!  

@Chloè_KKH not sure which one so I did these three lol 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts

I just updated the game and it’s no longer usable on an iPad Pro. It’s completely cropped out and I can’t do a thing in game anymore now 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
    Can’t check out my currency or tap anything on the screen.
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Very very very frustrating. Anything I try to tap it’s completely offset, I can’t do a single thing in game anymore. I tap on travel, it prompts me to the menu. I try to start a reality show, it just asks me if I want to purchase some decoration in front. The game on an iPad Pro is rendered completely useless right now. Can’t even go in the closet. 
    edited March 2020
    @HannahKKH oh my gosh I think we're long-time mutuals on Twitter! AS IF, let me slide in those dms real quick
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @snakiekkh OMG IM DYING
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
    @HannahKKH holy cow you are gorgeous girl!  You look pretty much just like your doll 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @HannahKKH
    stunning do not apologize.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    🤔 wonder if glu is gonna fix the iphone/pad situation. Why not format ur game to fix these platforms ? 
    @thenailaholic @therealChar omg aw you guys are too sweet, thank you! 🥺
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    I found when I chose Willow it didn’t do anything special, I don’t know about Crystal though
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Poopnuggets69 @thenailaholic thank you so much girls!!
    Android
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited March 2020
    We’re we suppose to get the eyeshadow palette after the first round? Because I didn’t 

edit: I just chose my alliance & now I’m waiting on the second gig
    @kkh_clarice yeah I prayed for the same, feel I should have known better but alas, same old 🙄 
    @snakiekkh STOP YOU’RE SO CUTE 🥺🥺🥺
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤