🗳️🍫SYS - 3/26/20 - Candyland Event - How Sweet it is!🍬

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    It's a shame my last look got me in the top 4 but I was pushed down to 8 by the end.
    Platform: Android

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Mine did too! I sent a message to eggs about it! Congrats on first place!
    thank you so much and congrats to you as well!! 🥳
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Last minute TB took the first spot. Well, the long dress is the only thing that mattered to me anyway 😪
    Where is this hair from? Its so pretty
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I had 3 tb, it wasn't easy but came in 4th
    Here's my best, worst and favourite look

Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • JosefinaJosefina Registered Users, Member 45 Posts

This dress is awesome!

• RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

Last minute TB took the first spot. Well, the long dress is the only thing that mattered to me anyway 😪
    I believe it’s from Haute Couture SYS last year ❤️❤️
    edited March 2020

Ah darn that was before i played consistent enough. So cute ! Love ur doll ! Its reminds me of Fka twigs so much ♡ i hope they make a hairstyle like hers.
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I know that there are much more pressing issues to give a fu@$ about these days (the current hellscape that appears to be all of our lives at the moment!), but this game is so questionable and shady AF!!! The insane last minute ticket buying is extremely dodgy!!! Like are these actually legitimate players, bots or hackers?!! Are the bots placed there in order to encourage actual players to buy tickets? This ish is so frustrating. Every thing is 💩💩💩!!!

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • JahneCarterJahneCarter Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Is it just me or what this SYS event much harder then usual haha maintaining top 5 at least in my group was almost impossible, ended up having to buy a ticket. Maybe it’s because of how stunning that dress was but we pulled through and it was totally worth it! 
    Here’s my best scored, worst scored and favourite looks from this event 

IOS player 💕
    Facebook: Jahne Carter (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009287720985)
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    bbyotic said:
    okay so this is what i was trying to articulate:

Just wanted to bring back the lovely edit @bbyotic did now that we know how badly the dress dyes. Any level of actual shading on the dress would’ve helped so much. Really wish it was like this.
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I had 3 ticket buyers and I got 5th! I’m just happy I got the dress, i love it! 

My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
    I know that there are much more pressing issues to give a fu@$ about these days (the current hellscape that appears to be all of our lives at the moment!), but this game is so questionable and shady AF!!! The insane last minute ticket buying is extremely dodgy!!! Like are these actually legitimate players, bots or hackers?!! Are the bots placed there in order to encourage actual players to buy tickets? This ish is so frustrating. Every thing is 💩💩💩!!!

Girl i feel ya im wondering if bots are what is going on
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

Ah darn that was before i played consistent enough. So cute ! Love ur doll ! Its reminds me of Fka twigs so much ♡ i hope they make a hairstyle like hers.
    omg thank you so much doll ❤️ I adoooore your doll too 😍
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

@Msjagger68 girl I dunno I would be so upset to find out if I've lost 1st place to a bot or a hacker 🤷🏾‍♀️
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Here’s my low, high and fav looks. Ended in 4th place. I tried a few different colors other than pink and purple which scored lower... oh well I tried!🤷🏻‍♀️

Edit: correct typo
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    When I went to sleep I was in the number two spot...woke up in 6th....I’m so pissed right now...but oh well...
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • JahneCarterJahneCarter Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Petition to remove the ability to buy tickets so that the SYS events are only based off of actual fashion rather then how many tickets people are able to buy (or hack). Winning the first place prizes are nearly impossible ):
    IOS player 💕
    Facebook: Jahne Carter (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009287720985)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    All was well when I went to sleep but when I woke up I was passed by three (!!) ticketbuyers so I ended up in 4th place.

Thank you @lindz_kayla3711 for suggesting the dress, it is gorgeous!! I’m really happy you won it!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    tfw when no 1 was 600 points higher than no 2 😂
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Fell asleep in first place and woke up as 2nd! I’m very happy I was able to get the dress. My group seemed to not have any TB;s. But one passed me with 150 points 🤪 I didn’t care so much about the hair at first, but now that I see it in your dolls, I actually like it very much! 

• lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Loving this dress!

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Is this a forum doll? Such a beautiful look 😍

@JenniferKKHollywood thank you so much doll! 😍 That was my last ticket look ❤️

Happy to be 5th with 662 points because this week was full of TB fighting all the time! Dress is beautiful 💕✨
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    This event was a nightmare I’m so happy it ended.. my scores were good but my TS group was terrible, I had 5 ticket buyers, day 1 two of them already got all the earnables, Kalinda was so nice to check my group but no hackers...
    I fought for the dress, all weekend I alternate between 3rd and 5th, yesterday I went to bed 1h before the end of the event and I was 3rd, woke up 5th!!! 
    I’m so happy that I’m the end I got the dress

12-14 looks

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• SandraFFWSandraFFW Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    @hyami
    @jessica296
    we were in the same group!

Ended up in 6th which sucks because I really wanted this dress 😞 

• emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Also I bought the cotton candy and only used it once and sort of regret it now that I have no diamonds. I imagine that's the same way people feel after eating cotton candy irl 😂
    Omg me too 😭😂 only got to use is once, I wasn’t able to unlock anything yesterday even though it was more than 24 hours ago.
    Let us hope there will be another theme where to cotton candy will be an amazing handheld 😍♥️
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Ended up in 2nd place, lost to that sneaky ticket buyer that showed up mid-SYS. 
    Highest, lowest, and favourite looks.

@Rikk you made me laugh so hard, your descriptions are genius and the looks are on point!!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker