🗳️🍫SYS - 3/26/20 - Candyland Event - How Sweet it is!🍬

1262728293032Next

Comments

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @eggsandbananas and @KalindaKing could you let the team know that the order of the sys items are a mess in the closet, they’ve been in the wrong order for awhile now
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    😐 i bet they made alot of money on tickets which is why they dubbed it the most successful event. Literally so many who scored well were pushed out of getting the dress and hair. Its very disappointing.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Kalinda said it was based on our Spoiler reactions. (Off to look at numbers) the 2 spoiler posts got 126 And 127 Awesomes.  Those are huge numbers for spoilers. ;)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Thanks for including me in the pic @kadamisia! 😍😍
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    A little late for a rant tbh, but I'll do one anyways:

• This was probably the most fun SYS I've been a part of, even though I'm one of the players who don't have a ton to work with when it comes to handheld centric themes. It seemed like most people had fun, which is pretty significant.

• Buuuuuuut, on the other hand, it seems like a lot of people suffered the dreaded ticket loss this weekend. I was about to flip my sh*t when my game crashed after submitting my final ticket because I was so sure it would make me lose that ticket. Luckily I didn't, but the thread has been flooded with people who did lose 1 or more tickets. Maybe it's been more prevalent this SYS because of the popularity of this theme, so people have gotten more upset at losing a ticket when it comes to a theme they like. I get that support teams for any corporation have a lot to do and can't fix an issue within the hour, but given that this game centers a lot around time limits, it's just not ok to not get a reply from Glu support until 3-4 days later. I'm so sad for all of you who missed out on the prices this week because of dumb glitches.

• I had a weird K-star glitch happen to me that I've never seen before. When I purchased a K-star item (gift boxes to be precise), I was charged double the amount. This ruined my K-star hoard so I'm pretty disappointed, and I'm crossing my fingers and toes that I won't want something during the next few weeks while I rebuild.

• Yeah, this point is in all my SYS rants, but DIAMONDS NEED TO BE AVAILABLE TO EARN SOMEHOW IN GAME. Either that or lower the prices both in diamond Kollections and in voting booth. Earning a measly 3 diamonds per week is ridiculous considering how few items are even available for diamonds, and considering that the cheapest things are still priced at 15 diamonds.

• I don't understand how "Candyland" translated to "pInK iTeMS OnLy". I saw some bomb ass baby blue looks, some 50's malt shop looks, and my absolute favorite: A NUTCRACKER. I missed screenshoting it but to the male doll that wore a red royal uniform top and held a candy cane, I'm your absolute biggest fan! It was a genious spin on the theme and I hope you got a full score on that look.

• I have a feeling that the prices from this event is going to straight up dominate future SYSs. I'm really looking forward to seeing these items used creatively in other SYSs.

Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv I have major respect for your collection of completely different looks! 🙌🏼 I always love seeing your submissions; they’re so unique! I love #2 with the appliqué dress and the way you paired the rainbow dress with that hair in cherry red — it gives it a totally different look! Keep inspiring ❤️

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I totally forgot to post these but here’s some looks I saw in the voting booth that I loved! The ones I remembered to screenshot anyway 😝
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Awwww! Thank you so much, @Rikk! You have no idea how much that means to me for you to say that!  :) Xoxo!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited March 2020
    My sys looks. 🙂

And I won 2nd place on ts. So when I asked about my competitor bc I was obviously getting suspicious about being a potential possible hacker who was currently 1st place with 2055 pts, @KalindaKing confirmed to me that shes a legit player. Homegirl kept on submitting 50 looks in total in very robotic mode. Weird asf though🙃. Ah well she can keep the hair. At first I was sad to losing on the hair, but now I'm completely over it. I'll just take the loss 👆🏾and keep it moving. I actually feel like a winner with this look already 😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Carol Davida That happened to be a couple weeks ago. First place was submitting a ton of kollection bundle items and using extra tickets but apparently was a legit player. I felt poor.
    @soundspretty I had the money to outbeat her I just couldn't with 30 mins left to spare. I was standing with 1491 pts apparently at 2nd place. But, my competitor went overboard with it though like she's owns first place and everything. This bish was very territorial with it though 😂😂😂😂
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Carol Davida When it's a close TS race I like to wait to submit my last ticket until about 30 min to go. I've only done this with the free tickets though. The idea of a ticket war stresses me out lol.
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    Based on your reactions to the spoilers, this was one of our most popular events so far! The team is so happy to hear you loved the items! 🙌

I wonder why they did so well!! 😍 it’s almost as if they cherry picked things from a popular edit that was posted here on the forum and gave no credit to the editor hmm 🤔 

SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Thats absolutely shady. Stealing art from someone and using it with no credit to the artist who worked hard on it is disgusting. 
  • Jessica_KKHJessica_KKH Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Hi Everyone! I recently lost my progress which made me start from the beggining, which is super sad...💔
    I have a question about the SYS events, at what level do they pop-up in the game? 💭
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Hi Everyone! I recently lost my progress which made me start from the beggining, which is super sad...💔
    I have a question about the SYS events, at what level do they pop-up in the game? 💭
    Level 12 I believe 
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    I got second place this week! Thankful for the dress & 3 orange dye!! My group was full of ticket buyers but nobody who went overboard, just some early triple threat buyers and one girl who jumped to first last night. The good news is two people in my group tied for 3rd so six of us actually got the dress!!!! Love seeing ties in the top 5. And love this dress 💖

this hair is BEAUTIFUL- what’s it from??
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @imazora it’s a giftbox item from a vip event last May! It should be available for diamonds not the next update but the one after that I think? I absolutely love & recommend it!!!

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Fabulous looks, girl! @Carol Davida
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Jessica_KKHJessica_KKH Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Level 12 I believe 
    Thank you so much!❤
    @luvs2gruuv ty girl 🥰🤗 loving all of your fabulous looks too 🙂
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG