Options

🗳️SYS - 4/2320 - Theme: Roaring 20's 🍾🎉

Comments

• Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @mandamay76 the necklace was a Halloween(I think) item from a few years back. It’s probably available for diamonds but don’t hold me to that 😃
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @therealChar the hair is from this event, from January 2017: 

😊 thank you ! Its so very pretty
  • Options
    ciarax said:

I don’t have any hairstyles that work for this theme but I’m also not spending kstars just for this, do you guys think this one will work for this sys 🥺 

agree- yes
    LOL- no
    Its more voluminous up top then what usually is 1920s style but you could try it and see how well it goes! 
  • Options
    buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    This theme is screaming OPULENCE!! I love this weeks theme and oh my goodness the prizes!! 😍😍 Not into the earnables bc, as a fashion buff, I DESPISE the fact that the dress is a mini dress. Contrary to what many have been lead to believe, the mini skirt length wouldn’t been in vogue for another 40 years in the 1960s following the Mod trend. Dresses in the 1920s never rose higher than the knee!! 

My historical fashion pet peeves aside, good luck dolls! Can’t wait to see y’all’s outfits!

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I'm excited for this theme and everyone here is killing it with their looks so far! I just really hope we can get some assurances from Glu that the horrors of last week's SYS won't happen again.

awesome!!! where is pearl necklace on your second look from?

It's part of the Mermaid outfit, around North's 1st birthday?  so I'm thinking 2nd Kimiversary time or therabouts?  You can check the encyclopedia  it's the green scale skirt, the hair with the starfish, the pearls.....I think that's it.  (this is all just from memory)

Correction - it is from the mermaid Weekend but I think it was a special offer?    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6479697/#Comment_6479697

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Kalinda emphasising knee length dresses and short hair! Ball gowns and long hair be gone.
  • Options
    autumnspringautumnspring Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen i love them all. My only thing is the last one people wont get even though women wore suits back then :) so thats a gamble. 
    Unfortunately, there aren't any suits in Kloset (as far as I know) unless you have won it from a previous SYS
  • Options
    cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Kalindas call:

Returning iOS player since 2014
  • Options
    ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @therealChar thanks 😃 I was thinking the suit might be a bit of a gamble but I was inspired by these pics and wondered if it might be worth a shot. I’m pretty sure they’ll tank badly, might enter them first and see if I can beat my previous lowest score 😂
    @MarianiPoizen do you have that sparkly dark blue tuxedo top?? That might be cute. 
  • Options
    @MarianiPoizen i love them all. My only thing is the last one people wont get even though women wore suits back then :) so thats a gamble. 
    Unfortunately, there aren't any suits in Kloset (as far as I know) unless you have won it from a previous SYS
    There are i bought a few from black friday. Some are separates but you can make a complete look.
  • Options
    Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    I came up with a few looks using separates that I really like. I’m not sure how they’ll do up against fancy gowns and cocktails dresses. I had fun to putting the looks together but I’m undecided if I’ll use them or not depending on how my scores go. If anything I’ll try the one in green. I hope things are fixed with sys this week and good luck everyone!

• Options
    ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I’m so excited for this theme!! I’ve been waiting for it since we got the Moulin Rouge dress and the feather headband! And I think it will be pretty easy for me to find the sparkler!
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Does anyone know if the black fan is available for diamonds? If so how much?
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited April 2020
    GUYS!!! I just watched 10 videos for k-stars!!! I am NOT a free player, I repeat I am NOT a free player!!!!
    i watched 5 videos this morning witch means 15 videos today!
  • Options
    @ceryseward how did you get that call? Did you get the SYS early? Since I thought the SYS is supposed to start tomorrow.
  • Options
    Does anyone know if the black fan is available for diamonds? If so how much?
    Handhelds are usually around 15 diamonds. So my guess is that.  If its available cause i think it might not be cause it was one of those share the love boxes. 
  • Options
    3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    GUYS!!! I just watched 10 videos for k-stars!!! I am NOT a free player, I repeat I am NOT a free player!!!!
    I also got 10 videos this morning.
  • Options
    red lipgloss or lipstick really makes your doll look amazing in her 20s outfit
  • Options
    FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Nice theme however I believe I won’t gonna do well anyways guys PLZ BE GENEROUS WITH SUBMITTING LOOKS WITH EYE MAKEUPS 💗💗💗
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I'm excited for this theme and everyone here is killing it with their looks so far! I just really hope we can get some assurances from Glu that the horrors of last week's SYS won't happen again.

awesome!!! where is pearl necklace on your second look from?
    Hey! It's from the mermaid Halloween outfit which I think is from a couple of years ago - it should be available for diamonds. If you are on Android I can let you know when I use it if you wanted to search for it?

Edit: whoops, sorry! I jumped right in to reply without seeing @MarianiPoizen and @kokokokonut had already responded!

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    @Fiera you'll do great! Just try and save up some K-Stars and you'll rock it! Why don't you send a look or something and that way you can get some suggestions?

• Options
    HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    3nity said:
    I also got 10 videos this morning.
    I haven’t been able to watch any videos for about a week now. It just leads me straight to the offers page 🙃 I did manage to watch about 4 videos a day for a few days beforehand though
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Options
    Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

I don't have specific clothes for the theme, but I made these adaptations, and I'm planning to send my doll with dark skintone, do you think I can lose votes for that?
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @EllaCharlotte thank you for the confirmation and the offer! I am iOS though <3
  • Options

Me trying to watch my 6th video of the day after seeing comments on here from those who got more than 5, then instantly getting hit with the "there aren't any videos to show right now, please try again later"

(I'm very happy for the people who got extra videos though!)
    Me tapping my videos crying cause it says no videos :"( i wish we got 10 a day. 
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I will keep my fingers crossed for you then @mandamay76 that some lovely iOS doll submits it and you find it! 
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    All of the inspo posted is so beautiful! I am so excited for this theme, we've been anticipating it for a while. Here's a few more looks, some kloset stuff and the recent black and silver SYS earnable dress. Good luck everyone!

- Emmy
  • Options
    Nath_2019 said:

I don't have specific clothes for the theme, but I made these adaptations, and I'm planning to send my doll with dark skintone, do you think I can lose votes for that?
    Honestly i always have my doll with dark skin and it varies. Some times i score well and other times i dont do well even if im wearing what others score higher at with lighter skin.