Options

KK:H WeekDay TB Event - 4/27/20 - Buh Bye April! (And not a minute too soon)

Comments

• Options
    danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Second black box...and I love it! This bag is great!! Just don’t understand why I’ve never seen it before? Is it from an event? Or has it always been in the black boxes?
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    My rapid recharge has basically disappeared since they did the kstar videos upgrade 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thank you so much for the energy gift Kalinda!   :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited April 2020
    (EDITED) The Rapid Recharge videos become available based on a daily timer and reappear 24 hours later. If you don't see videos, you may have run out of them for Rapid Recharge for the day and you can try again later. 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda ☺️☺️☺️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Ok, I have a question and I feel so dumb about this but maybe someone can explain. I was looking in my closet and these are all the items I haven't gotten from boxes

So these are daily, black and gold box items but I've never seen some of them in my palettes and I was wondering if that's normal or if there's some sort of rule I don't know about on how to get them. Can anyone explain? 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I usually manage to pick energy and cash so this is no surprise 😢
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @dpeters I think you just have to keep opening boxes😫 I legit JUST saw that gold watch bracelet for the first time in one of my daily boxes a few days ago and I’ve been playing for over a year.. so I guess I’ll just have to keep waiting lol 
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @jhabs @dpeters OMG! I saw that gold watch for the first time since i started two years ago. I think I saw it a week ago and I was so sad I didn't pick it. I hope i see it sooner rather than later (i can't wait another two years to see it in my pallet lol).

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I got energy and cash in my black boxes 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS player 

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda for the 50 energy!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Really bad black box
  • Options
    Another pair of sunglasses 🕶
  • Options
    @jhabs @thelifeofRaeRae OMG then I have a long way to go lol thanks for replying!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I only got the energy from Kalinda. Everyone else got Kstars?
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    People got Kstars? I only got energy which I used to do a couple of reality shows in a row so I get to the second box faster. I'm glad I already had full energy when I got the extra.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    (EDITED) The Rapid Recharge videos become available based on a daily timer and reappear 24 hours later. If you don't see videos, you may have run out of them for Rapid Recharge for the day and you can try again later. 

So basically we will get less energy during the vip event which means less kstars. Great.
    Android
  • Options
    There were two phonecalls from Kalinda, one about the votes for SYS where she gave us 10 kstars, 10 energy, 5 ice blue dyes and then she called again and gave us 50 energy.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Thank you for the energy boost, Kalinda! I love me some cute little surprises  <3
  • Options

So basically we will get less energy during the vip event which means less kstars. Great.
    I used to get them at 8 am I would get about 8-9 then I would get them again later in the night and get  about 5-6 more... I am only getting about 6 a day now! This happened when we got the 10kstars a day change... I guess i would rather have the kstars but it still kinda stinks they decreased those...
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2020
    I play less during the week gig and task wise than I do once the weekend event starts.  Weekdays I seem to always have Rapid Recharge available, but come once the weekend event starts, I eventually find myself saying “where is that recharge offer?”  I go from place to place hoping the next screen change will being it.  (Usually around wine time. Lol.). Sometimes ithat happens sooner rather than later.  (Wine time that is).  .  ;). Now I understand it.  Thanks Kalinda.  Looks like I have to find something else to use as an alarm for wine time.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Hei guys, does your games open? Mine doesnt’t and my internet connection is fine 🤨
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Good palette but wrong picks 😭😂
    iOs player 
  • Options
    kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Weird. I only got the one call so far for 50 energy 
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Black box
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @kjanne are you the level for SYS? Idk 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m grateful for all the gift we receive but this time I really thought that the gift was diamond 😓
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️