🗳️🌷SYS 4/30/20 - It's Time for the Spring Gala!🦋🌼

Comments

• Noela87Noela87 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I never get higher than 30/35 votes  :'(
    I even scored 17
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I am wondering if there could be an easier way to check who is are looking for items for diamonds? I got the hair with 2 top braids with diamonds recently, and I'm sure some people wanted it, but it's hard going back through a whole thread. Maybe there could be a seperate thread only for requests that could be used every SYS?  It could be called "Get This Look" and for example I could post I'm looking for the champagne on android. Anyone can check the thread and if they have the item they could tag me in that weeks current SYS thread, to keep the Get This Look thread tidy. When we finally get the item we could edit the post so people know it's done! I would be happy to look through a few pages each week to see if I can help anyone, but 35 pages is too much.

And if anyone on android is still wanting this hair, I'll be able to submit it in 30 mins 

@koolforkats if you havent found the hair yet!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Im the worst. I bought them 🤡🤦🏾‍♀️
    its so hard to stay away isn’t it 😭
    It is i dont spend no where near what i use to though. But i really like these lips and they never have good options for good lips that you either have to chase or pay alot for :( 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @beba13 you still looking for the dress ? 😆 I can submit it again now if you’d like 👍
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Liv_S said:
    I have been playing this game since right before Christmas (2019) and just recently found the forum, which has helped me get a lot better at events lol. This is the best score I’ve ever received in a SYS! 
    I know it’s not the best because I still don’t have a lot of makeup (I was going to buy better lips from the kloset but decided to wait for the Kimiversary to see what’s available) I’m very excited! 🤩 
    It’s a beautiful look ! Well deserved 😊👍 congrats on the 56 ! 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    If she averages 45 points a look, that  around 60 tickets.thats close to 50 dollars on tickets :/
  • clarizzo2clarizzo2 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    AngelineJ said:
    AngelineJ said:
    Is the unlimited ticket glitch still going on? 😒

She started with 1633 votes when everyone else(non-ticket buyers) had 2-3 looks in.

Gained 506 votes the second day

Another 587 votes within 10 hours. 

I don’t believe someone would buy that many tickets and continue to buy more when she has a huge lead. FYI, I asked @eggsandbananas to check it and he said, ”She’s just a very frequent ticket buyer.” 😒

Edit to reload a blurry screenshot.

She just has money to blow huh🙄
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    she’s not even submitting ugly looks though wth 🤣 
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @soundspretty You were so right! Don’t trust the girl brought bugs to a gala! 😂
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • UndineUndine Registered Users 28 Posts
    Yet again on why we need to have a limit on how much tickets you can buy.
    2000+ score is just crazy!
    Glu needs to have a option for players that can decide to join a non-ticket group or a ticket group cause this endless ticket buying crap is pure nonsense.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    I’m already looking forward to the next sys 😍

Woah I didn't know you can check next SYS themes! Where do you do that? 👀
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @thesweetone, it’s in the newsletter 🤩
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    Oh my god 😂 all of a sudden literally everyone and their mother is getting 60s. That’s actually amazing 🎉
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @koolforkats just submitted the hair if you're still looking for it

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Sorry this is so grainy lol but if anyone uses these earrings on IOS can you tag me? They’re animated earrings, they sparkle 

@Jhabs are you around? I can submit them now
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.