Options

šŸ’Ž Looking for a Diamond Item during SYS/ Diamond Wish List

1126127128129130132Next

Comments

• Options
    aniniianinii Registered Users, Member 428 Posts

Anyone has the 2nd and 4th earing andĀ  the full look of the second image by any chance??

I have the 2nd and 4th earringsĀ 
  • Options
    rawanehabrawanehab Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    Zohramalik122 said: I Have The Fourth earring

Anyone has the 2nd and 4th earing andĀ  the full look of the second image by any chance??

• Options
    Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    edited October 2023
    @Zohramalik122 and @rawanehab I have all the items above, not sure about the hair, but Iā€™ll check. We have an empty space on our squad if you want to join lmk. @aninii is also in my squad and she has some of the items too.
  • Options
    kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts

i have the heart earrings and the purse if u want to join my squad lmk
  • Options
    MegsMegs Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hi dolls! It's Megan here. I've been playing KKH for quite a while now. I started playing when the game was first released and remember I had this hairstyle. Then I had to start the game again a few years ago and sadly lost it. It was my favourite hairstyle back then and was wondering if anyone still has it or anyone in their squad has it. Would really love it if you guys could help me find it. It would mean a lot to me. Thanks a lot guys ā¤ļø

• Options
    Hello girlies! I'm in desperate need of this hairstyle. If any of you girls have it or you think you have seen any girls in your Squad wear it, pls let me know. I'd love to have it again ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

• Options
    @Megs I think I have the hair youā€™re looking for. If this is it I can send my squad id so you can join to buy it. Iā€™ll ask a squad member to check if itā€™s available for diamonds first.

• Options
    Lia888 said:
    @Megs I think I have the hair youā€™re looking for. If this is it I can send my squad id so you can join to buy it. Iā€™ll ask a squad member to check if itā€™s available for diamonds first.

That's the one I was looking for. Thanks so much! That'd be amazing. Keep me posted šŸ˜
  • Options
    @Megs I sent a dm with my squad ID in case you want to buy it from my lookbook.