💎 Looking for a Diamond Item during SYS/ Diamond Wish List

1124125126127128130Next

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 2,886 Posts
    Looking for this top or necklace on Android

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 391 Posts
    Dolls, I need your advice 🙏 I have saved up some diamonds which are burning a hole in my pocket 😂 Is the sparkly light useful? Does it score well? Or should I rather shop some more gowns?

Alternatively, I am considering the tiara from Holiday Heather outfit - but it locks, I have a kloset hair with a crown attached, and it’s not that often used…

like - buy the sparkly
    agree - buy the tiara
    lol - save your diamonds!
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 88 Posts

If anyone has this set (on ios) pls submit for this sys (sweet dreams) I’ll buy the dress, shoes, and fan !
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 916 Posts
    edited February 17
    fairyemi said:

If anyone has this set (on ios) pls submit for this sys (sweet dreams) I’ll buy the dress, shoes, and fan !
    @fairyemi I'm submitting the dress and fan in a look soon! I'll send you a DM when I do if that works for you?
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    fairyemi said:

I can submit this as well, lmk when you're online
    I communicate in memes
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Hi dolls, I’ve finally managed to save 40 diamonds 💎 and was thinking about buying one of these but can’t quite tell how different they’d look on my doll. 

What do you think? 

Like - Buy lips 1
    Agree - Buy lips 2 
    Lol - Neither, save your diamonds
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Hi dolls, I’ve finally managed to save 40 diamonds 💎 and was thinking about buying one of these but can’t quite tell how different they’d look on my doll. 

What do you think? 

Like - Buy lips 1
    Agree - Buy lips 2 
    I bought the second lips couple of days ago and absolutely no regrets, they're great and you can use all 3 different finishes on them too!
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    edited February 19
    Thanks @Ilze

edit: thanks everyone who voted. I went with the ombré ones and they look super cute! 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,747 Posts

What do you think? 

Like - Buy lips 1
    Agree - Buy lips 2 
    Honestly it depends on how it looks on your doll. the ombre ones looked terrible on my doll so I got the first one 🤷‍♀️
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 40
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 878 Posts
    @Newsychick post your doll’s features- face shape, nose, skin tone, lip color etc and I’ll recreate your doll with both lips that may help you to decide.
  • xxcharmingxxxxcharmingxx Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Can someone please show me how these lips would look on my doll I’m trying to decide if I was buy the lips or not. 

Can someone please show me how these lips would look on my doll I’m trying to decide if I was buy the lips or not. 

I would do it if I had the eyes but unfortunately I don’t. Also maybe wear a different hair that shows your full face so whoever recreates your doll gets the features right. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,011 Posts
    @xxcharmingxx you should include screenshots of your currently set facial features (face shape, skin tone, nose shape, etc.) which will make it easier to recreate her!! Sadly I don’t have those lips otherwise I would
  • chloe333chloe333 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited March 21

does anyone have this hair if you guys do can u lmk what squad to join or like if u could post for show styles cuz i want it lol  also can y'all lmk if this is available for diamonds and if yes how many?
    chloe333 said:

does anyone have this hair if you guys do can u lmk what squad to join or like if u could post for show styles cuz i want it lol  also can y'all lmk if this is available for diamonds and if yes how many?
    I don't have it but it should be available for 25 diamonds.
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • isabeauisabeau Senior Member Registered Users 1,955 Posts
    chloe333 said:

I have this hairstyle, I love it. Dm me and let me know if you want me to use it and when.
  • isabeauisabeau Senior Member Registered Users 1,955 Posts
    isabeau said:
    chloe333 said:

I have this hairstyle, I love it. Dm me and let me know if you want me to use it and when.
    Oh, my squad is NYC Baddies. 🙄 
  • chloe333chloe333 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited March 23
    isabeau said:
    isabeau said:
    Oh, my squad is NYC Baddies. 🙄 
    Ty!! i will join ur squad (check dm btw)
  • KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Does anyone have this dress? If so would you be willing to submit it? 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 3,727 Posts
    KKH_Jaz said:
    Does anyone have this dress? If so would you be willing to submit it? 
    @KKH_Jaz the dress isn’t available for diamonds. :/
  • KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    @KkhAngelica thank you for letting me know  💜