💎 Looking for a Diamond Item during SYS/ Diamond Wish List

Comments

• SisSnappedLikeThanosSisSnappedLikeThanos Registered Users, Member 1,249 Posts
    i know the next theme isnt even close to something where this would be relevant but @jessica296 ❤️ really wants this dress and is too scared to ask lol so if anyone on iOs could submit this whenever suits you and tag her we would both really appreciate it!!

thank u in advance 🥰🥰🥰
    the only thing nice about me is i have a nice ass 
  • srtacarolcruzsrtacarolcruz Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
                 Is this item already available?
  • saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    rach89 said:
    Can somebody please show me how this beautiful dress dyes😊... I’m confused btw this and the nye dress 

Between both the NYE dress definitely dyes better

Hope this helps 🖤
    Thank you so much I did end up buying the nye dress and I love it 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 439 Posts

looking for these!! Mostly the hair with the purple streak, the iridescent purple dress and the newspaper skirt!! 🥰
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    rach89 said:

looking for these!! Mostly the hair with the purple streak, the iridescent purple dress and the newspaper skirt!! 🥰
    I got the purple streak hair. I can submit it next ticket i was gonna do all purple are u ios ?
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,187 Posts
    rach89 said:

I’m also looking for the top row dress and clutch, bottom row hair. Can you guys please tag me too?

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! ♡
    78 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    rach89 said:

I got the purple streak hair. I can submit it next ticket i was gonna do all purple are u ios ?
    Omg yes I’m on iOS 🖤 can you tag me when you submit? Thank you 🥰
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2020

I think this hair should be available by now, can someone PLEASE submit and tag me?! I wanted it so badly 😭
    I am on iOS!! 
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @charlottegold I have this hair. I can submit it in about an hour when my 3rd ticket comes in ☺️
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

@Sahana thank you SO MUCH ahhhh !!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,941 Posts

@charlottegold omg! They’re picking and choosing things that are available for purchase. Those gradient lips are from the same event and those are available for diamonds 
    edited September 2020
    @jhabs what the hell? So does that mean that even if it's been a whole year, you still may not be able to get the item?

Edit to tag @KalindaKing cuz what is going on?
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

edited September 2020
    Wow 😭😭 absolutely awful news tbh. @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can you please explain this?? I really want this hair and the ombré lips from the same weekend are already available. 
    @jhabs @Sahana thank you for helping 💙💙
    @charlottegold Anytime girl! I'd love to submit them for you whenever they do become available. And I'm gutted for you, you were so excited! 🥺
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

edited September 2020
    @rach89 are u around love ? I am gonna submit 
    @therealChar Ahh I just saw this! Am I too late?
    edited September 2020
    @Sahana I really was I don’t even want to think about how many kstars I wasted chasing that gorgeous hair 😣 thank you again and hopefully we get good news soon! 
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Wow 😭😭 absolutely awful news tbh. @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can you please explain this?? I really want this hair and the ombré lips from the same weekend are already available. 
    @jhabs @Sahana thank you for helping 💙💙
    I wondered if this would happen. Does anyone remember that those items were originally supposed to be a fashion goal and the white dress was supposed to be gift box items but there was some mistake and android users were able to buy the white dress as a fashion goal instead of gift boxes and there was so much controversy in the forum that they just switched them. Maybe the pink dress and hair are still coded like a fashion goal and unable to purchase with diamonds. Has anyone been able to buy the white dress with diamonds?
    I play on iOS 
    edited September 2020
    @IzzaBee You're so right! I actually only recently found out about this as well because I wasn't on the forum back then. I think I might message Kalinda to see if it's possible for them to make this outfit available and 'un-code' it from being a FG

Edit: Done! @charlottegold I'll let you know when I've heard back from her :)
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

@rach89 im around right now
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,497 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos @jessica296 only saw your request for the dress now! I will submit it during the midnight in Milan in every color next weekend ♥️
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @therealChar ok! Me too! Can you post a screenshot so I know what your doll looks like? 🖤
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,497 Posts
    Looking for those 2 items on iOS 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • jessica296jessica296 New Member Registered Users 112 Posts
    @yezx Thank you sm!! 💖 I told her not to post about it so early but she didn't listen lmao
    SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
    @rach89
    edited September 2020

I found you!! You Beautiful angel 🥰 I love this look btw! And it’s funny that skirt gives your doll a belly button piercing. 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 New Member Registered Users 729 Posts

@therealChar

Found you as well!!
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
    @therealChar Thank you so much for helping me get that hair!!!

@yezx I have that coat and dress outfit I’ll be submitting in an hour 🙃
  • Poopnuggets69Poopnuggets69 Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    I think this hair is available now, so would anyone mind submitting it on iOS? 
    "Make an account on the forum!", they said. "It will be fun!", they said. The only time I'm having fun is when I'm not here.
    Amy136602 said:

@therealChar

Found you as well!!
    💕 yay i really loved this look