iOS player ๐Ÿค 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @asalaxo whereโ€™s that green jumpsuit from? ๐Ÿ˜Š
    @elettrahere itโ€™s in the closet. Itโ€™s originally pink.ย 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I feel like this sys should be fun. Iโ€™ve been to a couple luaus, since my daughter is part Hawaiian. Iโ€™m ready to see all of the beautiful outfits everyone is preparing!
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @asalaxo whereโ€™s that green jumpsuit from? ๐Ÿ˜Š
    itโ€™s in the closet and I think you have to be level 39 to unlock it. it costs 70 k-stars.
    iOS player
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    i love this theme!!!! finally, something that everyone wonโ€™t just submit ball gowns for, hehe. unfortunately, itโ€™s totally not my usual style sooo... guess iโ€™m going shopping and using dyes lol
  • katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts

what do you guys think? which one is best?? iโ€™m thinking iโ€™m gonna have to change my hair for the actual event, iโ€™m a proud red head but i donโ€™t get many votes unless i use a blond wig ;)
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Carol Davida said: Possible submission for this week's theme ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿน

@Carol Davida where is the dress from
    IT's beautiful ๐Ÿ˜
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I didnโ€™t pay attention to Kalindaโ€™s call! What did she say? ๐Ÿ˜‚

do we wear dresses or bikinis??
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @keepingupwithkelsey floral prints and long wavy hair :sweat_smile:
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @JaelynJax Iโ€™m sorry that happened doll! Itโ€™s beautiful there, I hope that when you do get to back you have so much fun! I had my daughter in Hawaii, theyโ€™re so kind there. I hope that this pandemic is over soon.ย 
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Some looks I put together today... I donโ€™t really have a lot of prints but I hope these score well either way :-) these are just drafts so please let me know if thereโ€™s anything I can do to make them betterย 
  • ReginaKKHReginaKKH Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Here are some inspo for this weekโ€˜s SYS ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ„๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    Let me know what you ๐Ÿค”

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I came *thisclose* to wearing all black because Iโ€™m such a city girl and Iโ€™ve never been to a Hawaiian Luau. Iโ€™m glad you enjoy the ukulele gift!

I know some of you are worried about having glitches in the next event and thatโ€™s fair. Our team is doing what we can to prevent that from happening again. Trust me when I say that itโ€™s not fun for me either because Iโ€™d rather plan ways to make the game more enjoyable than deal with glitches, but no matter what, weโ€™re here for you!

O M G !
    This is truly awesome! Thank you, Kalinda, for coming clean with us!

she/her | android player ๐ŸŒผ english isn't my first languageย 

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    @JaelynJax Iโ€™m sorry that happened doll! Itโ€™s beautiful there, I hope that when you do get to back you have so much fun! I had my daughter in Hawaii, theyโ€™re so kind there. I hope that this pandemic is over soon.ย 
    Aww thanks!!! Iโ€™m so ready to get immerse in their culture and enjoy myself. I ready for this pandemic to be over aswell but as long Iโ€™m safe and my family is safe I will do my part.ย 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    ๐ŸŒปNubianQueen๐ŸŒป
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @D98 ty doll. I bought it from the sys voting booth but it's from a previous 2018 professional event ๐Ÿคฉ

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) โžก the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmโ˜บ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    And I thought Glu could not be any more sexist they proved me wrong, again ๐Ÿ™„ Or maybe it's technical difficulties idk, if it's really the case please tell us (male dolls' players) so we can save ourselves from disappointment and never expect anything again ๐Ÿ˜•ย 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I am having a terrible experience with Glu support in game that it makes me want to just cancel my gold VIP subscription. How does everyone else get the rewards from the last SYS but they just want to close my ticket with nothing lmao. Wow. My firm would never treat loyal paying customers like this. Where do I make a complaint?
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Some ideas from my veryyyy limited wardrobe

****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

Not for this SYS obviously but does anyone know if these items score well in SYS? Iโ€™m tempted to buy but not sure how versatile it is ๐Ÿ˜ฌ cute though!
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @kiki_k Iโ€™m a free player and I wish I could buy it! It surely will be helpful during the French Street style SYSย 
    iOS player ๐Ÿค 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    kiki_k said:

Not for this SYS obviously but does anyone know if these items score well in SYS? Iโ€™m tempted to buy but not sure how versatile it is ๐Ÿ˜ฌ cute though!
    The hair will be very useful in next weeks SYS as it will be Paris streetwear. I love using the stockings under slit dresses for a sultry look as well. Havenโ€™t used the dress yet though. I would say the items are pretty versatile.
    Returning iOS player since 2014