lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @Bear_KKH thank you! this is so sweet, i love this whole thread 💕💕
  • Options
    AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @brunakkh is KILLING it this SYS, you go girl! 💖
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Omg I loved the idea of this thread! Thank you @AYewKKH for creating it and for remembering of me!! You are amazing!
    There are so many dolls I look up to here like @TrashleyKKH @Rikk @Areys @Carol Davida  @EllaCharlotte @SisSnappedLikeThanos @AmandaMKkh  @AmyMimi just to name a few, but there are so many others!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Options
    RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    @Zarah, @RachelLiebe and @therealChar are absolutely stunning, you really bring it with these events and I will stew in envy forever. In a good way! :wink: And @therealCharlove how you styled the earnable dress. What a queen.

@thesweetone really lives up to the name, it's such a pleasure to read your comments and I love that you send screenshots of your favorite SYS looks. Kudos to everyone else who does that too, it's really awesome that people acknowledge others' styling accomplishments.

@Gigi_ is pretty new around here, but her meme game is on-point. Your post had me rolling. I love when people make light of SYS, and I look forward to hearing more from you!
    Thank you so much @AYewKKH 🥰
    I’m fairly new to the forum myself so I feel really honoured to even be noticed at this stage!

What a sweet thread, I hope it catches on and more people can spread the positive vibes 😄
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • Options
    RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I’d like to add a few mentions, for having beautiful dolls and spreading the good feels throughout the threads:

@LydiaKKH
    @therealChar
    @ronniev
    @Gigi_kkh_

There’s so many more that I could tag forever, but you guys in particular I always notice 🥰
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • Options
    ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    @RachelLiebe thank you so much!  this is so sweet and wholesome and exactly what I needed today 💖🥺 lets keep this energy going for weeks to come 🥰
  • Options
    Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Thank you so much for mentioning me in such post 💕💕💕 I’m here because @jhabs were in my trendsetter group once and one of my friends told me she is searching for me here because she wants to wish me luck and thought I deserve 1st place and that was the sweetest thing ever . I didn’t know there is a community in the forum before that  I know some dolls from instagram and Facebook but I still feel like a stranger sometimes 😅 
  • Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Maree_kkh thank you so much for thinking of me💕💕 first, I just have to say, I know you’re a Capricorn too, so I already liked you just because of that lol. You’re someone on here I admire because I feel like you never get sucked into drama and you’re always very kind to everyone. Even when you’re talking to someone you might disagree with, you do it in such a nice, rational way. I wish everyone on here was more like you in that way! 
  • Options
    asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I would love to mention some beautiful dolls myself ❤️

@therealChar @AmyMimi I’ve always loved the looks they post! Always beautiful every time ❤️ 

@mandamay76 @asalaxo  @ashleydianem and @AYewKKH  The loveliest nicest dolls ❤️

@robertavyy For happily helping me set up my dolls Facebook account which was so amazing thank you ❤️

@Cherrey And @SisSnappedLikeThanos aswell your seriously talented ladies ❤️❤️
    awww thank you so much 🥰🥰🥰 you are so sweet!!! 😭💜
    iOS player
  • Options
    @Bear_KKH thank you for thinking of me!! I always love to see you on the forum because you’re not here for drama, you’re just like a nice, steady presence and i always like to see your comments. Also, I’ve been thinking about everyone on the forum that’s expecting right now during this crazy time and I hope you and your little one are doing well!! 
  • Options
    @Gigi_kkh_ I remember that, Kim’s birthday SYS! You did deserve to win, your looks were awesome and I remember I literally posted two of your doll’s looks to the forum because I really wanted to try to find you to tell you😂
  • Options
    kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @Maree_kkh Omg babe 🥺🥺 Thank you so much 😍❤️ Coming from such a gorgeous doll this means a lot ❤️
    This thread is so wholesome I love it❤️🦥

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • Options
    LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I’d like to add a few mentions, for having beautiful dolls and spreading the good feels throughout the threads:

@LydiaKKH
    @therealChar
    @ronniev
    @Gigi_kkh_

There’s so many more that I could tag forever, but you guys in particular I always notice 🥰
    Oh my! I just woke up, quite afraid to see how’s everyone on forum since yesterday and your mention being first thing I see means a word to me! 😍❤️ Thank you so much!! ❤️❤️ 
    (Also my PMS made me cry a little after seeing that 😭❤️)
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @brunakkh - you're such a sweetheart! 💕

This is such a lovely idea for a thread, I'm sorry I didn't notice it until now! There are so many nice people on here that I could write an essay, but a few who stand out for me:

@Rikk - always just strikes me as such a positive person. I see so many posts from you which are kind and helpful to new members, plus your SYS challenges to keep our morale up during our TB and voting woes.

@SisSnappedLikeThanos - for having the best meme/gif game I've seen! Always making me chuckle and reaching for the 'LOL' reaction in a positive way

@therealChar - not only killer style, but I really admire her for never being afraid to stand up for her views and being such a strong advocate for POC and keeping such an important issue very much alive on the agenda

@TrashleyKKH, @LindaVB, @mikaylachimo and @jhabs for always posting their incredible style for the rest of us to drool and groan in envy over before low key trying to copy it. Actually, who am I kidding? There is nothing low key about me when I try to emulate their looks!

And lastly @AYewKKH, I'm giving you a shout out for coming up with such a lovely way to spread positivity during this time when everyone could do with just that little bit extra!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @LydiaKKH everytime i see ur name i think of beetlejuice 😎 the pink haired peace keeper. 
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @EllaCharlotte 😭 💜 thank you gorgeous 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @AYewKKH I adore you for doing this. 💕💕💕 Quarantine is like an emotional rollercoaster ride and this positivity gives me the warm fuzzies. 

@cherrey being this funny and beautiful that should be illegal. And thanks for including me in your SYS review show. It was tons of fun. 

@SisSnappedLikeThanos Who is incredibly sweet and funny. Bless her amazing edits that she doing for the dolls. Girl, you have talents. 

@rikk sweet sweet Rikk. She is the like a beacon of light. Thank you for the constant reminder that if we aren’t having fun and doing what we like, why are we even playing this game ?

@kokokokonut Sweet and always welcoming. I know it is hard to juggle your role being a moderator, player and a friend. But you are doing amazing, sweetie!

@HollySisk I adore Holly for being there when I started. She is like a mentor to me and I look up to her. She is incredibly welcoming and kind with her words yet never quiet when it comes to calling out what is wrong in the game. 

@mikaylachimo omg, she is my girl crush and I always remember her msg-ing me when we were in the same TS group and we brainstorms what outfits to submit. She is hilarious and always ready for a chat! I love you, girl!

@basak a sweetie who always keep in touch and making sure I am okay. The world is a better place with you in it. 

@therealchar and  @mandamay76 you guys are serving bomb lewks week after week? 😂 and I am just a barely functioning potato. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    @LydiaKKH everytime i see ur name i think of beetlejuice 😎 the pink haired peace keeper. 
    Hahah, that’s me also irl! 😅 Thank you doll, especially for yesterday conversation! ❤️ I’m always looking for you serving looks in every SYS thread! 🔥Your doll is beautiful and I love your style!

• Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Untrue @TrashleyKKH always one of my favorites!  And thank you 💕. You are def 🚫🥔
  • Options
    BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH Awww, my heart is dancing because of happiness right now! You’re such a sweetheart!

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    I'm loving this thread and idea behind it so there're some of my fave dolls!

@therealChar @AmandaMKkh @Gigi_kkh_ @TrashleyKKH @MarianiPoizen @keepingupwithkelsey @mikaylachimo always looking for your looks in every SYS thread! 🔥 You're such an inspiration and fashion icons for me! 😍

@Basak @AguadeCoco @kadamisia @Carol Davida @julia19 I'm so happy I've met you! Thank you for every small talk we had. ❤️

@SisSnappedLikeThanos mad skills and amazing talent! 😍 Also your post always make me laugh. 😂

Also shoutout to Jenny and KKH Queen! I know they're not here but I belive they'll see that somehow. 
    💕 

• Options
    kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @LydiaKKH Girlie 🥺🥺 Thank you so much 😍❤️❤️❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • Options
    Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @Gigi_kkh_ I remember that, Kim’s birthday SYS! You did deserve to win, your looks were awesome and I remember I literally posted two of your doll’s looks to the forum because I really wanted to try to find you to tell you😂
    Still not over how sweet soul 🥺❤️❤️

LydiaKKH said:
    I'm loving this thread and idea behind it so there're some of my fave dolls!

@therealChar @AmandaMKkh @Gigi_kkh_ @TrashleyKKH @MarianiPoizen @keepingupwithkelsey @mikaylachimo always looking for your looks in every SYS thread! 🔥 You're such an inspiration and fashion icons for me! 😍

@Basak @AguadeCoco @kadamisia @Carol Davida @julia19 I'm so happy I've met you! Thank you for every small talk we had. ❤️

@SisSnappedLikeThanos mad skills and amazing talent! 😍 Also your post always make me laugh. 😂

Also shoutout to Jenny and KKH Queen! I know they're not here but I belive they'll see that somehow. 💕 
    Thank you so much beautiful 😭😍❤️ Means so much to me And obviously I feel sameeee I am so amazed of so many dolls styles here always on point And I always check SYS thread . 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Omg I’ve had such a busy and stressful weekend of moving and I’m catching up on forum and this whole thread is so cute it makes me wanna cry 🥺🥺 ya’ll are so sweet, thank you @TrashleyKKH @EllaCharlotte and @LydiaKKH for the kind words!!! 

I’d like to give a few shoutouts too!!

Throwing so much love back at @TrashleyKKH because you are so hilarious and also so supportive, one of my first friends here and probably the only person I’d be able to actually have fun being in trendsetters group with 😂 you also know how to rock a bold look better than anyone here imo!!! 

@thallisa I SO much appreciate meeting you here 💖 always relatable, always willing to listen about literally anything, and the things you say just really kill me 🤡 also your sys inspo posts are so on point every single week, I’m always looking forward to them and half the time I would be totally lost without them!!! 

@VampireBarbie you’re truly the KINDEST person alive, maybe even ever, in the history of all time. You deserve the world and I’m so happy to see you back on the forum more lately 🥺 also your doll is always styled perfectly, I’m in awe every time 

@Gigi_kkh_ every single week I wait for you to post your looks, you’ve always been a style icon for me even before you really ever posted on the forum, and also you’re literally so sweet & so positive 24/7 😭❤️

@yezx you know what’s right, you know what you want, and you don’t put up with any bs and I absolutely love that about you 😂 relating to the game or not I could ask you for advice, and it’s nice to see somebody who appreciates wine just as much (ok even more tbh) than me 😅

One last one before I blow up this thread because I could go on and on for pages... this ones for @Cherrey because you’re literally so talented and so kind, you give the best compliments and your doll is absolutely gorgeous. And of course you do an amazinggg job on the SYS reviews!!! 🤩🤩

This is so long I’m so sorry lmao 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Awww @TrashleyKKH you are the sweetest friend.  Always positive,and supportive.  Ty <3<3<3 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    This thread has warmed my heart! Most of the people I want to mention have gotten shout-outs already, but in no particular order, I want to bring attention to the following -

@kokokokonut thanks for all the hard work you put in creating threads and helping to moderate the chaos here, your work doesn’t go unappreciated, never change! 💜

@KalindaKing thank you for providing us with advice, updates and spoilers. I know it gets pretty heated around here but I want to thank you for being a voice for the players and listening to all of our ideas/complaints/rants. It can’t be easy but I think you do a fantastic job, all things considered! 💕💕💕

@pilirositolam your doll is my style icon, I live for the opening of a new SYS thread in hopes of seeing your outfit ideas! 💃🏼

Style and glamour oozes from @TrashleyKKH and @mikaylachimo fashion QUEENS - I reckon you girls could style a paper bag to look good to be honest 😂👸🏼

@Rikk I love when you let your originality shine through and choose not to pander to the masses - no doll pulls off those gorgeous short hairstyles like you do! And thank you for continuing to share male looks, we don’t see enough of that here anymore! ☀️

@SisSnappedLikeThanos your edits amaze me, I love how you are able to turn any outfit into a unique piece of art - my doll would be proud to wear any of your designs! 🥰 Also the memes are top tier 👌🏼😂

@Cherrey your SYS threads have me in tears, I love reading them so much! It’s truly the kind of original, entertaining content I’d love to see more of here! 🎉 

@AYewKKH Y O U! For making this thread and filling my heart with positivity as I read all the posts here! We need more good vibes here and this is such a fantastic idea 🤍🤍🤍

I’m not often online at the same time as most of you so I don’t know any of you as well as I’d like, but you all inspire me! I love seeing the different ways people style and dye items, and try to help others with the more difficult themes. I do honestly think that most people here have good hearts and intentions and it’s important to remember that when threads get chaotic. I’m sending love and hugs to everyone who needs them 🎁 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Options
    Seeing all this positivity makes me so happy 🥺💕, thank you all for your kind comments and for participating in this little exchange ❤️
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • Options
    Wanted to give a shoutout to @Unwinter for being such a sweetheart, your kind comments to others are always heartwarming and the rest of your posts are so relatable. Shakespearean tragedy indeed. Hope you’ve enjoyed your time here so far, and I hope to hear more from you in the future! ❤️❤️
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • Options
    ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic @AmandaMKkh @snakiekkh @kokokokonut

I think you were the first ones who has welcomed me to this forum. Thanks a lot ! I feel very welcomed 😊🥰

Also thanks to the other dolls (sorry can’t remember the names) who has always helped me and replied whenever I had a question about the game ✨🤩✨

During lockdown I’ve spend a lot time on this forum and it’s nice to see a community of great people.

Sending virtual love ❤️ 
    Good vibes only ✌️