🗳️🍋 SYS - 6/4/20 Hello Yellow! - Dress Yourself in Sunshine (Wear Yellow)🍋☀️

1161719212234

Comments

  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,081 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    @kkh_clarice At this point I just want to thank you for existing. You always have the right attitude, and say the right things with the right words. Thank you.
    You are the most kind human being that I ever met online. 🤍🤍🤍
    🦋 android daily player | english isn't my first language 🦋
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,261 Posts

    Still have yet to hit 50
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    wanted to have fun with my looks but the voters are not at all into it. gotta buy some tickets to make up for this poor showing 😭  
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    katsux said:
    wanted to have fun with my looks but the voters are not at all into it. gotta buy some tickets to make up for this poor showing 😭  
    @katsux the voters are going for BRIGHT YeLLoW or sth close to it. I would suggest do more bright fits. I like the Gothic girl one and the last look that got 20 votes! But I think it’s the tattoo for the last that threw the voters off.
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,348 Posts
    This probably not on theme but i don’t have any yellow clothes. I have to use my dyes. And I love it 🥰

    @robertavyy omg I love it! Your doll looks gorgeous! I love that tattoo and boots with the look
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,348 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    @kkh_clarice At this point I just want to thank you for existing. You always have the right attitude, and say the right things with the right words. Thank you.
    You are the most kind human being that I ever met online. 🤍🤍🤍
    This is beautiful 💕
  • katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Zarah said:
    katsux said:
    wanted to have fun with my looks but the voters are not at all into it. gotta buy some tickets to make up for this poor showing 😭 
    @katsux the voters are going for BRIGHT YeLLoW or sth close to it. I would suggest do more bright fits. I like the Gothic girl one and the last look that got 20 votes! But I think it’s the tattoo for the last that threw the voters off.
    i always remove my dolls tattoos over the weekend for sys so i won’t have to remember to get rid of it every time, but i forgot this time around until i’d already submitted a couple 😭 i wish i could just submit my doll how she is but voters aren’t into alt looks
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited June 5
    Rikk said:
    This probably not on theme but i don’t have any yellow clothes. I have to use my dyes. And I love it 🥰

    @robertavyy omg I love it! Your doll looks gorgeous! I love that tattoo and boots with the look
    Thank u so much! 🥰🥰
    Edit: this look got 46 points. But it still my favorite 🥰
    iOS doll
    Roberta Kkh in Facebook ✌🏻🥰
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
  • Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 New Member Registered Users 51 Posts
    kadamisia said:

    Dropping by to post some of my looks! I'm keeping it simple this week, I don't have time for the voters' BS 😂
    @kadamisia Amazing scores!! Also loving that dress that scored 59, so pretty!
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 864 Posts
    @Amy.metcalf33 Thank you so much darling <3<3<3
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Zarah said:
    Some outfit inspo! Also, should I dye this dress yellow or gold?

    Agree for Yellow
    Like for Gold 😁

    Edit: I’ll probably do both, cause I don’t have much yellow, but yellow first!
    We are in the same TS group! I hope we will stay in top5 😀 Your outfits are stunning 🥰
    Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,020 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I submitted it 🖤let’s hope it scores well
    🥰
  • MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Can someone explain me how many unlocks for reusing items we have? Are they per item? per day?? :s:s

    ✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽



  • Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 New Member Registered Users 51 Posts
    I have shamefully caved and bought some tickets with the special offer 🤦🏽‍♀️
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 1,513 Posts
    MAYA_KKH said:
    Can someone explain me how many unlocks for reusing items we have? Are they per item? per day?? :s:s
    I think 2 per day but I may be wrong 
    An Android player from Russia. ❤️ Pride month 24/7/365 baby! 🤪🏳️‍🌈 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Advanced Member Registered Users 5,018 Posts
    MAYA_KKH said:
    Can someone explain me how many unlocks for reusing items we have? Are they per item? per day?? :s:s
    It's 2 per day. If you start the event on time you can get 8 total before the event ends. I always submit my first 2 looks and immediately unlock 2 items, since the countdown is 24 hours before your unlocks will refresh. So every day around the same time I do my unlocks. Also note: sometimes even though you know you should be able to unlock 2 things, you may have to do one, swipe out and close the game, and then come back to do the other.
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    Is there a reason why I can't unlock my looks?? I used to be able to watch an ad to unlock but since the last few updates that option is completely gone. I've already used all my yellows dyes and have nothing else to wear........
    iOS & android doll since 2019.
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 998 Posts
    @thallisa You’re welcome sweetie! I’m glad that you liked it! ♥️

    @jhabs Yup, that was my doll! Thank you for your vote honey! 🙏🏻

    🌼

    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! ♡
    68 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 353 Posts
    LinaKK said:
    Is there a reason why I can't unlock my looks?? I used to be able to watch an ad to unlock but since the last few updates that option is completely gone. I've already used all my yellows dyes and have nothing else to wear........
    Maybe try restarting the app? It works for me sometimes
    iOS player 🥰 🇬🇧 ✨ Add me https://www.facebook.com/samantha.kkh.75
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,646 Posts
    i just tried to unlock a dress and watched the video and it says its still locked and wont let me use my second video at all - this is happening every week now!  So i get 2 unlocks thursday then none again til saturday if I am lucky !
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Anyone else’s screens stuck like this whilst voting? Also noticed I’ve only been getting Kash for voting rewards today. Is it just me?

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!