Options

🗳️🍋 SYS - 6/4/20 Hello Yellow! - Dress Yourself in Sunshine (Wear Yellow)🍋☀️

Comments

• Options
    jasminehkkhjasminehkkh Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I’ve lost my 13th ticket, and I’m sat in 3rd place with 50 points between me and 1st place. I’ve contacted support but I doubt they’ll reply before the end of the event 😭 has anyone else had this happen before? I submitted my look and it just disappeared 
  • Options
    ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Question, how did you all have so much yellow dyes? Cause I ran out by my 6th look so my scores are not doing the best for the rest of the looks.
    did you guys open dye boxes?
    Yes, I’ve opened 3 times. First I’ve got yellow. Then opened again today and I’ve got red, ten yellow... It’s a gamble I know 😩
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-11 looks 🍹🍺🍸

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    wenniewennie Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Wow I got really surprised when I saw K-Stars in my daily gift box 😯 It’s my first time seeing it and I’m wondering if it’s normal 😅

• Options
    AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @mandamay76 @asalaxo and @AmyMimi looking fab in yellow 💛

We all look so lovely 💕 tysm for including me 🥰
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Options
    LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    Ready to serve lemonade 🍋 with @LydiaKKH @Chooky1116 and @woahbabesursotoxic  ☀️🍋
    Aww thank you doll. We look adorable! 😍
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH wth I wish I could get four or six! I always try at the beginning but it never works and it only comes on random times of the day
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Not going to lie, I’m very disappointed in this SYS. Idk what the voters want anymore, and my looks are tanking. Almost glad it’s over. 
  • Options
    eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    has anyone on ios actually got a diamond while voting? it is i dont even know which week since people keep getting them and all i get is kash..
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    eligur said:
    has anyone on ios actually got a diamond while voting? it is i dont even know which week since people keep getting them and all i get is kash..
    I’m on iOS and I didn’t get diamonds this weekend 😞
    iOS player 

• Options
    Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    Ready to serve lemonade 🍋 with @LydiaKKH @Chooky1116 and @woahbabesursotoxic  ☀️🍋
    Thank you so much for including me beautiful 💗💗
  • Options
    autnicholeautnichole Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Looks 9-12. Surprised look 11 got 50 as I that was one of my Hail Mary looks lol. also my look 10 was one of the first looks I submitted and it scored like 27 or something, so I’m glad it got a high score the second time around. Only 25 points away from the earnable dress and I have two tickets left to submit!!:)

• Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ugh I won’t be getting the trendsetters dress. My look only got 30 votes
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

Got it 😍 And I'm 5th in my group with no ticker, scary, not sure I can keep this place 😭
    IOS
  • Options
    AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    i have not gotten a single diamond from voting this week or any of the past weeks. i do spend a decent amount of time in the voting booth but to spend hours and hours for the possibility to get one diamond isn’t worth it to me at all. glu finally gave us another way to earn diamonds but once again their implementation of our request is SUBPAR. what is one extra diamond per week??? just a psa for anyone at glu who wants to listen 🔊 giving us the opportunity to earn an extra diamond or two per week after HOURS of voting DOES NOT SUFFICE.. especially when certain items are priced at 50 diamonds! please do better. 
    i also wanted to add that diamonds should also be a weekly if not daily reward for vip members especially at $50/mo. or at least let kstars be exchanged for diamonds. 🙄
    rant over haha
    I couldn't agree more... I also haven't gotten any diamond from voting and like you, I don't think it's worth spending hours in the voting booth.
    PleaseGlu listen to us for once...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Options
    ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    ✨🌼✨

Not as good as my previous looks but I’m happy 😊

I really hope it will stay this way ! 🤞
  • Options
    KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Finally got the earnable! Im soo happy. I might not get top 5 but atleast i got a cute outfit. 

• Options
    Ugh. Still no diamonds 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    edited June 2020

I added two looks but one didin’t add up and I lost my ticket. I’m in 1st place and I don’t want to lose this position. I’ve already written to Kalinda but I’m afraid she won’t write back before sys is over 😩 Does anyone else have that issue?
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Ugh. Still no diamonds 
    Same 😓 I didn’t get a diamond past 2 weeks and I don’t think I’ll get one this week either ☹️
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    @eligur I’m on IOS last week I was voting like crazy and got 0 diamonds, yesterday I was just watching tv and voting I reckon I did about 20-30 rounds and finally got 1 diamond. I remember seeing that supposedly diamonds drop more frequently during the first few hours of a SYS, I’ve never gotten more than 1 diamond a week while voting though 😭
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Missed a ticket so only thirteen looks for me this event. Passed my ticket buyer long ago, was outscoring her significantly per look. This was a really boring event for me, as you can see I used the same dresses over and over. But I’d rather have an easy event than one where I can’t figure out how to score well.

iOS
  • Options
    @SamanaKKH I haven’t gotten them since they implemented them 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts

I almost didn’t want to share my looks I’m not liking this theme Despite Having  decent wardrobe I struggled to find yellow outfits BEFORE I buy dyes boxes and this beaming yellow gowns are not my favorite I think darker shades are more fancy and suit gowns so I didn’t went crazy on dyes But that’s what voters want and I really needed votes since  I started with 6 people buying at the start 😬
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @SamanaKKH I haven’t gotten them since they implemented them 
    Me too! 😫
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    jasminehkkhjasminehkkh Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Wanted to share my looks! I can’t believe how well I did this week, I’m probably one of the few that have enjoyed it! I’m so glad I fought for the hair in Hawaiian week
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.