🎆🎇🍾 KK:H 6Yr Kimiversary Update Thread v11. -It's Here!🎉🍾

Comments

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    Zorcsa said:
    eligur said:
    so as this is my first kimiversary(even tho im playing for a long time, i always used to miss it somehow lol because i used to play on and off) i would love some suggestions as to what are the things that are most worth it to buy. i know handhelds are important and i have some dresses from someone who suggested. but is there anything else that someone who plays longer thinks that scores the best or is worth it after all?
    the kloset gowns ill probably be buying:

Why can't I find the second dress in my kloset? I wanted to buy it but I can't find it. 
    It gets unlocked pretty late (level 43 maybe??) so maybe that’s why? But you can still buy it for kash during SYS(:
  • ZorcsaZorcsa Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    @Zorcsa you can find it in the closet when you're level 43 and up. If you see it in sys and click 'get this look' you are able to purchase it there
    Thank youu❤️
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    @Zorcsa you can find it in the closet when you're level 43 and up. If you see it in sys and click 'get this look' you are able to purchase it there
    im currently level 45 and i believe i had this dress since level 30 maybe, so could i be not from level 43? i dont even remember when i got it, but i know i saw everyone liked it here so thats why i bought it
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @KalindaKing can u share what kind of event this weekend will be? Please say professional, I’m leaving for Italy and won’t have much time lol 😂
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    eligur said:
    Mistyque said:
    im currently level 45 and i believe i had this dress since level 30 maybe, so could i be not from level 43? i dont even remember when i got it, but i know i saw everyone liked it here so thats why i bought it
    I bought it from sys where there was no need to be lvl 43 :) What I meant was you can purchase it anytime from sys.
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @Mistyque then thats probably how i got it too!😄 i dont remember as it was quite some time now
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @muzzroom @swizzleswiftt hello fellow Aussies!! 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Happy Kimiversary to everyone!
    This is the first time I am celebrating, even though I used to play a couple years ago, I didn't even know what I was doing. But since I found out about the forum I got so excited about the game and this event.
    Wishing everyone the best and let's have the best anniversary so far! ❤️

• sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    edited June 2020
    LydiaKKH said:
    eligur said:
    so as this is my first kimiversary(even tho im playing for a long time, i always used to miss it somehow lol because i used to play on and off) i would love some suggestions as to what are the things that are most worth it to buy. i know handhelds are important and i have some dresses from someone who suggested. but is there anything else that someone who plays longer thinks that scores the best or is worth it after all?
    the kloset gowns ill probably be buying:

You can get 2nd gifted so don't buy it!
    What do you mean gifted? Like other players can gift it to us? Or at some point of the game we get it for free? 
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    @Emma58 Where is that hair from?! Its absolutely gorgeous  :D
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    @saintsofheather thank youu. It's from a party event on 2/28/20  :)
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @sharonbp95 someone can gift it to you
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic I didn’t know that! Thank you💜
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @sharonbp95 you’re welcome! 💕🦋
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    dang. i logged on to see 80+ new in this thread and got excited for possible spoilers...... too bad there is none 😒
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    dang. i logged on to see 80+ new in this thread and got excited for possible spoilers...... too bad there is none 😒
    they are in the weekend one <3
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @mandamay76 i mean kimiversary spoilers! i thought we’d know whats gonna be in the sale 😩
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @mandamay76 i mean kimiversary spoilers! i thought we’d know whats gonna be in the sale 😩
    They never show us what we can buy during the sale! You will have to wait entil the sale happens!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    The Kstars were a nice surprise! Happy Kimiversary everyone 💕

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Mistyque said:
    I need your help! I'm planning on purchasing some expensive items but I don't have enough for all of them. So which ones of these do you recommend NOT buying? Please and thank you 😄

1 & 2 don’t score well in SYS. I don’t think you would get much use out of 3 & 10. 4 will not be half price if it is like the other TB events so you can get that anytime. 9 isn't very expensive so you can save that one for another time. 

Highly recommend 6, 7, 8!
  • umutgulmeumutgulme Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    azraulker said:

Happy Kimiversary Everyone🧚‍♀️🎉
    Omg seeing Turkish dolls here makes me feel happy, I thought i was the only one left 🤣😂
    Ios player.
    Playing ever since late 2016 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Just a reminder... “IF” this TB sale is like the others, everything in the closet will be half price >>except<<
    1.  Wedding items
    2. Hair and make up colors
    3. Items from this recent update 
    4. These 3 dresses 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    It's my first Kimiversary 🥺 Happy Kimiversary everyone! 💙⭐

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Just a reminder... “IF” this TB sale is like the others, everything in the closet will be half price >>except<<
    1.  Wedding items
    2. Hair and make up colors
    3. Items from this recent update 
    4. These 3 dresses 
    Last year hair and make up colors were part of the Kimiversary tb sale, initially they were forgotten but they got added a day later 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone