🗳️ 📽️SYS 6/18/20 - Golden Age of Hollywood! 🎬

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @samanthakkh this is so sweet 😭💖 thank you 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    julia19 said:
    So many beautiful looks in the voting booth this weekend 😍 I love voting in the last few minutes because there’s so many pretty looks

@julia19 the first doll here is me! Thank you for including me 💛☺️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2020
    I'm actually going to finish in the top 3 for the first time since forever. It was nice to be in the top spot for about an hour yesterday, but I knew it wouldn't last. Why can't the 5 dyes be given to everyone in the top 5? I can't do anything with 1 twilight dye. At least I got the pink dress after my first 2 scores and my original ranking made me wonder if I should bother getting my hopes up.
    Platform: Android

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    thallisa said:
    julia19 said:
    So many beautiful looks in the voting booth this weekend 😍 I love voting in the last few minutes because there’s so many pretty looks

@julia19 the first doll here is me! Thank you for including me 💛☺️
    I realized it looked like your doll and I edited my original post at the same time lol. I love that look and you were the popular pick too 😘
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

Got 2nd, but I’m lowkey grumpy. Was 1st all weekend, and then someone barely in the Top 5 this morning came up and overtook me by 100 points within the last hour. I love the dress and am happy I did so well, but being so, so close to Top TS only to have a TB take over kinda sucks. Especially since it’s the third time in a row it’s happened, but the first time in those three I’ve been so close 🙃 

Also, here’s my Lowest/Highest/Fave. Can you tell I’m obsessed with the Center of Attention hair? 

⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @samanthakkh thank you so much gorgeous! 🥺💞
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    Thankfully I managed to get 1st place! I love the dress. The dress dyes so well. I'm off to my movie premiere with my husband. 

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    edited June 2020

Edited cause my 10 minutes of anger and fury are over lol Wow how temperamental can I get due to a game...  That said, my best friend did win the hair and recreated my doll with it, so @ Ann nevermind girl. Congratulations and hope you enjoy the hair!
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    Rocking this dress with the beautiful @Chooky1116, @Zarah, and @AliBryant. Looking great, ladies!

Thank you for including me 😍 we all look beautiful 💗
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Of course a ticket buyer took first from me in the last hour, but I’m okay with it bc I did’t really care for the hair

Also I personally prefer the green dress over the pink 💚

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Imagine as if I was a Brooklyn girl

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    buriteri said:
    @kayayem omg I saw your 1st row, fourth look in the voting booth and thought it was so stunning 💖 I’m so shocked that you didn’t get more votes bc you were the popular vote!
    @buriteri don’t know how I didn’t see the notification until just now but thank you so much doll, you’re so sweet!
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Came in 4th, my scores weren’t great. In fact I think I only hit 50 once. Pretty clean game too, no complaints. 
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I gotta admit, I’m a little frustrated.  I’ve seen some trendsetter boards and I would’ve been top 5 in all of them and gotten the dress.  But I got stuck in this group and placed 6...

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts

First time actually staying up to see the results on time because it’s really late, i usually just submit my last look and go to sleep but this was the most uncertain sys i’ve had so far.

Started straight away with 3 tb and i quickly passed 2 of them and was 2nd the entire weekend. But of course today tb came out of every corner and pushed me down.

The girl in 5th was 42 ahead and i ws praying for 42+ on my last look to get into the top 5. I got exactly 42 so we were tied but i’ve heard so many horror stories on here of people submitting more looks even though its a tie. Thankfully she didn’t and we tied 5th so 6 people got the dress! Yay. 

No yay for the tb that pushed me out of my comfortable spot and into an uncertain one though🙃 
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited June 2020

super happy with second place!! i would've loved first but i don't think i’m going to miss the hair too much though.
    lowest-highest-favorite

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited June 2020

finally placed well for ts! its been months since i got a ts prize LOL im glad! i was competing for first with another doll since the beginning of the event but we both got beaten for first by another doll so wtv im still soooo happy

i wish we got more than 1 twilight dye tho i feel like its so useless top 5 should all get 5 dyes
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    Rocking this dress with the beautiful @Chooky1116, @Zarah, and @AliBryant. Looking great, ladies!

@AYewKKH Pretty in Pink! Looking lovely 💖💖

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Both dresses look good with the twilight dye so I hope if I get any more of that color, it's enough for both. In general, I think I like the green dress better in some of the dye colors.
    Platform: Android