🗳️💄🍾 SYS - 7/9/20 - 90's Supermodel - Bring the Sticky Tape & Don't Fall!📸👠👗

Comments

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    @Rikk Lol there are some frizzy curly bangs there and a big white bow 😂 idk what made my parents think bangs on my curly hair was a good idea, it turned into a frizz puff. And what's worse, they used to cut my bangs at home lol 😂😂😂
    - Emmy
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Can we all just agree to send gowns so the voting booth can look less messy and everyone can score high 40s? 🤡
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,346 Posts
    My parents cut my hair at home too @Bear_KKH 😂 I got the bowl cut and my sister had these big poufy curled bangs through the early 90s. I really love looking back on the fashions we wore back then!
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 167 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    @ArtemisxMoon your looks and doll is so pretty 💖 I really love this dress and hair do you mind if I use your photo to ask people in the diamond thread to submit them? 

Edit: sorry never mind I just checked and seen the hair is from a sys 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Thank you! 😊 If you still need to you can use the photo. Good luck finding the items you’re looking for, I’m sorry that the hair isn’t available 💕
  • chloeleneechloelenee Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    On another note, here's me killing the fashion game in 1990 😂

I thought I looked so good 🤣
    The 90s were a horrible time for children’s fashion! I lived it too... windbreaker suits and fluffy lacy socks... my mother and I have had words about it lol 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I tried to do looks that have a real 90s runway feel to them, but I'm failing. Idk weather to throw in the towel and just have fun or just do sparkly gowns and try catching up ☹

- Emmy
  • chloeleneechloelenee Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    My last 3 looks have gotten 41 ... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 432 Posts

Voting isn’t fun, the low scores aren’t fun, trying to figure out what I’m doing isn’t fun... I think I’m just gonna go gown from here on out.
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 214 Posts

I find these black and brown looks super cute..
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 214 Posts

This is my first sys that I'm scoring this well. And I'm super anxious about ruining it..🤦
    I love the first look but I'm really scared about using that style.. What do you guys think? 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    This SYS is one of the worst for me in a while, I haven’t got such low scores for some time 🙈 And i can’t figure out what’s working and what’s not 😂

iOs player 
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Looks 3-5, currently in 1st, hopefully no one else buys anymore tickets 🥺🥺
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    @Bear_KKH wow your looks deserved WAY better!!! 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    Looks 1-4. I have no clue what I’m doing but I’m glad it’s working. My entire top 5 are ticket buyers and they all have well over 300 points so I guess I’m just playing for the earnables this week, which sucks because I actually really love the TS dress but oh well🤷🏽‍♀️
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 1,990 Posts
    edited July 10
    I had to repeat a look but at least I got the dress. I really like it
    🥰
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    @Rikk oh the bowl haircuts are so fun to look back to lol

@chloelenee I know lol, I wore the windbreakers too 😂 I had such an obnoxious wardrobe. I have a hilarious photo wearing a full out white fur coat, with white shoes and white sunglasses lol, if I manage to find it, I'll post lol. I look at how kids dress now and it's not even fair, kids clothing now is so much more fashionable. Reminds me of this meme 

I'm feeling the same! I remeber wearing windbreakers and polyamide tracksuit from Adidas ALL THE TIME. We all had them at one time durning our vacations - me, my couisn, mom, dad, grandpa and grandma. I think they're consider vintage now. 😂
    iOS 33lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Daily free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject
    avi by KKH Memess 💕
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 1,177 Posts
    It seems that all the dolls in my ts group are also having a rough time with scores as well. We are all pretty close together, no major tb’s yet which is nice to see !
    I’m 3rd at the moment and I’ll be happy if I can get the red dress as I’m not really feeling the ts hair on my dolls dark hair. Fingers crossed 🤞
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

Didn't like it at first, but now I'm in love 😍
    IOS
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 1,990 Posts
    @helcabu your looks are so cute!Sorry you were robbed like that doll.  Maybe to pick up your scores use handhelds or clutches
    🥰
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 898 Posts

I found this very unfair.... Why put a dolls sys looks against each other. I didn’t vote, I felt it wasn’t right to vote due to it being the same doll 😔🤷🏼‍♀️
    If your on here... Your dolls beautiful! 💖
    Looks like @yezx ??
                 iOS player 🇺🇸
    ✨PM to add me on FB✨
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    edited July 10
    Just crossed 50 with my new hair🤗 Love the detailing on the dress

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Kiara KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 1,557 Posts
    I definitely don't like this theme. It manages to be both specific and vague and I normally get voters who do vote according to the theme so I don't know if people know what they're should vote for this time.
    Platform: Amazon
    #bonusstarforparties
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    I love this dress 100000x more dyed black. I used all my diamonds looking for black dye but it was worth it 😂😭
  • saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    @saaruuh Go for 2. It's inspired by a runway look Naomi Campbell had in the 90s. Kim even recreated it.

Yeah that’s what I was going for with a little touch of mine but apparently the voters don’t care for 90s fashion it flopped 😭
  • saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    edited July 10

Where is this hair from can I buy it with diamonds? 
    Also your doll is stunning 🤩😍
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 25,857 Posts
    edited July 10
    I submitted that same dress @ArtemisxMoon moon is wearing and for the first time I see it’s animated?  It’s ever so slightly changes tint in the skirt folds?   Can someone confirm, or should my doctor scale back on the meds?  Lol
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    & I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜